Sidebar Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, thank you. I did not know where to find it. I'm in Aruba every June for 3 to 4 weeks so I am interested. Thanks, again.

You are?! I'm jealous! I went there for my honeymoon 15 years ago and fell in love with it!! I wish I could go back. Especially now that I don't have to bring ole whats-his-name my ex!!

:dance:

You are?! I'm jealous! I went there for my honeymoon 15 years ago and fell in love with it!! I wish I could go back. Especially now that I don't have to bring ole whats-his-name my ex!!

:dance:

......... :silly: ............. :skip: :skip: :skip:

Oh I know your position, that's why I was shocked when you said you pressed the donate button! But I should have realized you never said you actually donated, LOL.

And oooh, they have a working comment section on their foundation site! SO TEMPTING!!!! That was a bad thing for them to do to have that!

Rest assured, they'll have it disabled when the first non-positive comments start appearing....if they haven't already.

The Official Jeffrey Ashton Page
Still here just busy, book is ramping up nearing completion..had lunch with Linda today, she is well. adjusting to life post casey. She got nice promotion at work so she is learning the ropes of a new job. Frank got promoted too. He is doing homicides full time.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Official-Jeffrey-Ashton-Page/167094923356300?sk=wall
Good to see Caylee's team is doing well post Casey!!:fence:

Nice update. Glad to hear they're all doing well. :)

snippets from http://www.cayleesfund.org/

Mission Statement: CayleesFund.org was founded on four basic goals:

1. Focusing on promoting processes to educate the public about grandparents’ rightswith regard to their grandchildren.

Snipped respectfully, and bolding mine.

I like to think of myself as reasonably intelligent, but I've been contemplating this phrase since it appeared on their website weeks ago, and can't for the life of me understand what exactly this means.

"Focusing on promoting processes to educate....."....hmmm.

Someone.......anyone.....please........what EXACTLY does this mean?

Anyone?

Snipped respectfully, and bolding mine.

I like to think of myself as reasonably intelligent, but I've been contemplating this phrase since it appeared on their website weeks ago, and can't for the life of me understand what exactly this means.

"Focusing on promoting processes to educate....."....hmmm.

Someone.......anyone.....please........what EXACTLY does this mean?

Anyone?

I guessing they want to educate people in the process of laws that give grandparent's rights. Problem is in order to give grandparents rights they have to take rights away from the parents. No one has the right to tell you you have to let your parents visit with your children if you do not wish them to do so. You may have good reasons, you may not have any reasons but they are your children and if you and your partner decide they are not to see them that is your right....not theirs. jmo

Well, no one will need to use their volume control button tonight if you're gonna watch JVM or NG-they will be on blast!!:great:

Seriously Aedrys - I think what you need to do is line up all those drinks you felt like having, knock them back - have a nice nap and the world will look a whole lot better when you wake up! Too much stress my dear! :blowkiss:
Well LG, I took your advice (no...not the drinking part :) ) and you will NEVER believe what I dreamt about...WS. Yup...I dreamt that I was at a mini-convention in Orlando. I need more than a nap...though it was cool to put names to some faces (tee hee). LL had a purple stuffed monkey with him (?). See what too much Anthony will do to ya??!!

Casey Anthony: Is Jose Baez the best go-to legal person? Did Cindy send Casey a love letter?
snip-
Legal analyst Diana Tennis said that Cindy was sending a love letter to Casey through the TV interview. Tennis said Cindy was saying: ”I don’t know where you are. Your lawyers have kept us apart, but I am ready to forgive. I’m over it, let’s move on.’ ”

Tennis said the interview was “clearly Cindy asking her daughter to come back to her.”

Tennis was amazed that George and Cindy Anthony were sharing their differences about Caylee’s death before a national TV audience. “I don’t know what they’ve been talking about for three years,” Tennis said. “I don’t know how this relationship tolerates her [Cindy] writing a blank check basically to Casey.”

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...indy-send-casey-a-love-letter.html#more-43794

Who wants to guess how long it takes for George and Cindy to become Cindy and KC?
I say Cindy will be with KC before the end of the year!!
:waitasec:

Oh. My. God.

It's only a little after 9am and I wanting a stiff drink because of Cindy Anthony.

Go see the Dr. Phil thread if you haven't. Someone transcribed the interview already.

Seriously Aedrys - I think what you need to do is line up all those drinks you felt like having, knock them back - have a nice nap and the world will look a whole lot better when you wake up! Too much stress my dear! :blowkiss:

Here ya go girls...

barsmilies.gif

All these Dr. Phil interviews haven't accomplished anything for me except to make the headache I get when I think of GA and CA - even worse.
I guess I didn't have any expectations of these interviews - well no - that can't be true because of how disappointed I am in them.
They just make me feel tired - I can't even rouse the interest to get angry at CA, even for her ugliest remarks about Caylee's shell.

It's as if I have written them off - I thought if they sat through the trial and really listened, they should have been able to break through whatever walls they had between them and what FCA actually did - and finally hold her responsible. But we saw what we saw - CA's big smile and her doesn't she look beautiful comment. Unfreaking unbelievable. There is no hope for them at all from my point of view. Total write-offs.

And one more thing - what is it with people like George who have to go around and around and around the mullberry bush when they are trying to get something out - I feel in my heart, I don't want to believe, but if FCA was that last person with Caylee, well I don't want to think someone I raised could do something like that to my grand daughter.

George! Simplify your speech. You are not planting a garden here. Three words would do it - oh just for the heck of it make it a dozen but spit it out - you'll feel so much better. Here - repeat after me. "There is no doubt in my mind that Casey killed Caylee and dumped her into a swamp to rot." "My daughter is guilty." It's as easy as that.

How hard was that? And hasn't your heart broken free to really grieve now?

:waitasec: Hmmmpff. Girls only night is it?

picture.php

:loser:

pssttt....hey, over here, the one with the box of wine and lots of straws connected together, yeah that's me. i think everyone is welcome at the party, just make sure to get "them" a nice colorful drink from the open bar, one with fruit and stuff in it :floorlaugh:

Well watched part 2. I am ticked at myself for saying I wouldn't watch any of this but nevertheless I did.

After part one I was sure that Cindy is sending a clear message to FCA. I love you, it's all okay, here's your script, this will get you out of this hole you are in (most hated in America).

After part 2, I am absolutely positive that both George and Cindy were sending good cop/bad cop messages to FCA.

George, "yeah I know you did it but you aren't the only one to blame, you didn't do this alone".

Cindy, "it's okay baby, you were ill, you snapped and cannot be held responsible for what ever it was that happened."

Both of these parents have me seething with rage. I didn't think it was possible to loathe anyone more than FCA, but these two take the cake so to speak.

Cindy and George are as phony as two dollar bill's.

Nancy Grace W/ sub host Jeanne C., Stan Strickland and Bill Schaeffer!!
thyesssmileyf.gif
Thanks Patty G.!!
welldone_face.gif

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fn2UBsDTYis"]Anthony Clan: Nancy 9/14/11 Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcQQMRvZT3g"]Anthony Clan: Nancy 9/14/11 Part 2 - YouTube[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvS13Cn50cE"]Anthony Clan: Nancy 9/14/11 Part 3 - YouTube[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1bDdRjkWVw"]Anthony Clan: Nancy 9/14/11 Part 4 - YouTube[/ame]

Maybe there should be an Anthony Clan snowglobe in time for Christmas?

http://cayleesfund.org/purpose.html

On the "Purpose" page, it's all about THEM!
They say that if THEY had different choices then THEIR lives may have taken a different path!! O. M. G. What about Caylee's life having a different path?
These 2 are beyond words.

Thought I'd post this here - since it is the sidebar...

5:06 p.m. EDT, September 15, 2011
A judge has ruled that Casey Anthony should be responsible for paying more than $97,000 toward the costs associated with the investigation into her missing daughter.

Judge Belvin Perry issued the ruling today. The amount is less than one-fifth of what prosecutors sought.

Anthony, who was acquitted of murder in July, has been ordered to pay the following:

•$61,505.12 to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement

•$10,283.90 to the Metropolitan Bureau of Investigation

•$25,837.96 to the Orange County Sheriff's Office

•$50 to the State Attorney's Office.

The total comes to $97,676.98.

How Anthony would repay the costs is unclear. A judge declared her indigent in 2010 and ruled taxpayers would cover the costs of her defense.

"Realistically, it's unlikely she'll ever pay any of these costs, but the failure to pay could complicate her life for the foreseeable future," Hornsby said.

If Anthony does not pay within 90 days, the case will be referred to a collection agency, and her drivers license will eventually be suspended, Hornsby added.

Failure to pay could "hound her for the rest of her life," he said.

In his order, Perry also noted that some Sheriff's Office expense reports "were not adequately broken down" by date. The Sheriff's Office has until 4 p.m. Monday to file revised expense reports. It is possible that Perry would then raise the amount that Anthony is required to pay.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...thony-must-pay-costs-20110915,0,3140977.story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member