Sidebar Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
what are the chances that fca is seeing Grief Expert Sally Karioth, who is based in Tallahassee...
Tallahassee seems like a good place to do probation.

...Grief counselor

Huh

Karioth (sp) no doubt. Golly, how ironic.

Ah well, so very very soon all these "counselors" will figure out that they won't be paid. Ever. (And by that, I mean the books won't sell and the papers wont' be accepted for publication or presentation)

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:"traveled extensively"...going to Ohio is traveling extensively????:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Weren't there posts at times discussing the way Casey sticks so close to home? She had a tiny little closed in world that she was comfortable in. So yeah,I think Ohio IS traveling extensively for Casey :worldmap: :rolling:

Hi, I have been thinking over what CA. said about
God and KC's freedom. I dont see it the way she does.
I am begining to think God may well have other plans for KC..
There maybe something else in store for her, maybe not
right now but it will happen.

Weren't there posts at times discussing the way Casey sticks so close to home? She had a tiny little closed in world that she was comfortable in. So yeah,I think Ohio IS traveling extensively for Casey :worldmap: :rolling:

I totally agree! In fact, I think I remember hearing that the planned Puerto Rico trip in '08 was to be Casey's first airplane trip. If that's accurate (someone jump in, if not), then her first jetliner adventure would have been just this summer.

As crafty as she's managed to be around her little Florida stomping grounds, she'll learn at least one thing quickly. There are lots of people who have been around, living interesting lives, and will consider Casey's limited world-view completely ridiculous. I mean, she's uneducated, hasn't traveled, didn't grow up in a family that kept much of a social schedule (meaning she didn't meet people/families in her community). Casey's a one-woman cultural dearth.

Maybe that realization will send her back home to Cindy and George as many speculate.

After reading the tea leaves, gazing into the crystal ball, quizzing the ouiji board, and flipping over the tarot cards, I am going to make the following predictions;

HHBP will tack on an additional 75K to the current 100K in costs.

HHSS and JA will both make more appearances in the media in the not too distant future.

JB will purchase Beach Boys CD "Still Cruisin" containing the hit single KOKOMO.

NG will not win on DWTS.

Before Nov. 1st of this year, KC will request to be allowed to finish her probation in the state of California. This request will be granted.

Before the end of this year, KC will give an interview, will sign a book/ movie deal, and will sign a deal with the controversial LF to pose in his magazine.

Her lawyers will get her fines, and costs reduced as low as possible and she will pay them off, as well as the money owed to the IRS.

The appeal on the 4 convictions will be denied. case closed.

KC's lawyers will settle with those filing civil suits, or get those suits dismissed.

On the second to last day of her probation, she will get caught breaking her probation, having her probation revoked, and HHBP rescinding the adjudication of the 7 counts of fraud, and sentencing her to the maximum on each count.

do you really think OCA will pose nude for hustler & get caught violating probation? I dont think she will - I think she's waist-deep in a taco bell bag or similar & playing games on facebook with juror #4 and will stay that way til the year is up. I cant believe either she or her handler(s) would be dumb enough to let her mess it up.

as for the rest of your predictions, my tea leaves say similar :floorlaugh:

My gut feeling is something is definately not right. Wish I knew what it is. I know the jury is supposed to be respected but JB was wayyyyyyyyyyy toooo friendly to them.
Since I watched the CA ,GA interview and CA's justification of Caylee's mother walking answered all her questions of her daughter's innocence I am even more curious who was she smiling at ????????????????

And who were "they", "I don't know their names...", "the gentlemen in all black", "the detective" talking to potential jurors during jury selection that almost caused HJBP lose it after the woman had her outburst saying; "she killed somebody anyway"? Remember the pen throw?
2:40[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLAK4h49HZs&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLAK4h49HZs&feature=related[/ame]

I think I am going to force myself to sit through jury selection again...

People.com: Casey Anthony is seeing a grief counselor.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20528944,00.html

(hope this link works; I'm posting via mobile and the link looks odd...)

No offense to the poster, but I believe this about as much as I believe the moon is made of blue cheese.

Wouldn't have anything to do with People bringing out a book on OCA or Steve H.'s book about to be released that they have dragged out so old BS press relief of the DT and Baez......

A grief counsellor? What? So someone can tell her how people who feel grief act? Cause the only grief I think Missie will be feeling is that she is po'd people know she is guilty despite the not guilty verdict.

Here she thought she'd be the big victim star, making the rounds of the talk shows, being photographed, being on Saturday night live, just the talk of the town and a Star!

But instead she has to hide out, be on probation and maybe even fear for her life if she is to believe Baez. Not fair! That's the only thing OCA is grieving about!

Hi, I have been thinking over what CA. said about
God and KC's freedom. I dont see it the way she does.
I am begining to think God may well have other plans for KC..
There maybe something else in store for her, maybe not
right now but it will happen.

I want to know if CA thinks God is making all the decisions around here - how it is that Caylee "got killed" in the first place. What was God saying to you there Cindy?

...Grief counselor

Huh

Karioth (sp) no doubt. Golly, how ironic.

Ah well, so very very soon all these "counselors" will figure out that they won't be paid. Ever. (And by that, I mean the books won't sell and the papers wont' be accepted for publication or presentation)

I don't think Karioth actually works anymore - I think she specializes in her "teaching seminars" - way more money in that.

do you really think OCA will pose nude for hustler & get caught violating probation? I dont think she will - I think she's waist-deep in a taco bell bag or similar & playing games on facebook with juror #4 and will stay that way til the year is up. I cant believe either she or her handler(s) would be dumb enough to let her mess it up.

I can actually see her going the Amy Fisher route. Unless you lived in the NY area when that went down, you have no idea how disliked that girl was (not on FCA level, but it was high). But after she did her time everyone pretty much forget about her and wound up doing *advertiser censored* and celebrity rehab. Keep in mind this a girl that shot a woman in the face (left her paralyzed on one side of the face) with intent to kill.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: So true, so true!!!

After reading the tea leaves, gazing into the crystal ball, quizzing the ouiji board, and flipping over the tarot cards, I am going to make the following predictions;

HHBP will tack on an additional 75K to the current 100K in costs.

HHSS and JA will both make more appearances in the media in the not too distant future.

JB will purchase Beach Boys CD "Still Cruisin" containing the hit single KOKOMO.

NG will not win on DWTS.

Before Nov. 1st of this year, KC will request to be allowed to finish her probation in the state of California. This request will be granted.

Before the end of this year, KC will give an interview, will sign a book/ movie deal, and will sign a deal with the controversial LF to pose in his magazine.

Her lawyers will get her fines, and costs reduced as low as possible and she will pay them off, as well as the money owed to the IRS.

The appeal on the 4 convictions will be denied. case closed.

KC's lawyers will settle with those filing civil suits, or get those suits dismissed.

On the second to last day of her probation, she will get caught breaking her probation, having her probation revoked, and HHBP rescinding the adjudication of the 7 counts of fraud, and sentencing her to the maximum on each count.

Hmmmmmm..... My tea leaves say a little different.....:twocents:
apeals on the state allocation of cost and every other appeal will be denied or upheld. Have no idea what the final cost will be.
She will settle with ZFG for a fairly petty amount or the suit will get dismissed in summary judgement. She will NOT settle with TM, he will sue and win every cent (I firmly believe she will go to court on this one, it's personal). I'm :fence: about LP initiating a lawsuit he's been fairly quiet. Casey won't blow her probation or finish it in another state, and for what it's worth I don't believe we will EVER see her on a talk show, I see no movie deal as well. Now, a book deal?.... I'm :fence: on that one, it would have to be a small agency if it were to happen and again I will say this: There will be no major pre-payout; they may be willing to take the chance but they will protect the investment by withholding until profit. I predict the book deal will fall apart and if finished will flop worse than OJs. The publisher will go out of business and the agent will be unemployed:great:

Hustler? Nope. We won't be seeing Casey this year, I think not for a long time. She will always have money problems. I'm guessing in the end she'll be waist deep in at least 300K when it's all said and done. Anything her lawyers are doing for her now, they are keeping financial track of. Anything she makes from her aquittal forward - they will get a cut as well as reimbursement.

Today? Casey is NOT learning spanish, is NOT dating a millionaire, may be attending online ed but will never work a normal job again.

She will have exhausted her funds, her lawyer's patience, and any donations she is getting within two years. She has nowhere to go. She will either go home to mom (who I believe will be separated from George this year) or sucker some poor sap into supporting her, he will be older and have money. She will have a prenup and will get nothing if he dies. She will outlive him.

She will mend with Cindy, not George. I see him getting very vocal once the divorce is final with Cindy.

The "foundation" will never make them rich, but will provide enough money to sustain the Anthonys. They have worn out their welcome with America. They blew it big time on Dr. Phil. They are not seen as Adam Walsh or Mark Klass. 90% of America dislikes/distrusts them and won't donate. I do not predict them being on any other talk shows unless Casey really screws up and winds back up on murder charges down the road.

She will screw up again within 5 years. She will be back in court, perhaps even back in jail. I think she will have another child. I could totally see her drowning that child in a pool, or having that child actually wind up really drowning ...:sick:

NG, sadly, will NOT win Dancing with the stars......:maddening:

pssttt....hey, over here, the one with the box of wine and lots of straws connected together, yeah that's me. i think everyone is welcome at the party, just make sure to get "them" a nice colorful drink from the open bar, one with fruit and stuff in it :floorlaugh:

21merc7, you made me laugh so loud my computer broke down :floorlaugh:

While I was fiddling around trying to fix it this afternoon, I was watching a show on NatGeo about hyenas and how the females dominate the prides while the males are kept quiet in the corner. Apparently when the daughter pups become old enough they get very aggressive in their quest for dominance not only over their own mother, but more particularly their father.
So, as it turned out, rather than miss out on my Anthony fix for the day I actually learned something about them.

When you consider she entered a hot body contest, and you consider that she is fond of photographs, and you consider that she has a rather high opinion of herself, and add that to the amount of debt she is in (the IRS, the state, potential civil suits), and the fact she seems to have an aversion to actually working, then making a very large sum of money for a few photos of her in the nude would seem to be right up her alley. She certainly can't do anything to ruin her reputation. So, yes, I think there is a pretty good chance she will do it.

As far as breaking probation, I think if she doesn't get out of the OC area the odds of a probation violation will be much higher. I think there are many there that are waiting for her to make a mistake. If she doesn't leave Florida, her best bet to stay out of trouble is to keep hiding in whatever place she has been hiding in, until her probation is over. If she does get permission to finish her probation in another state, she may feel safer, and that secure feeling could cause her to get careless and end up breaking her probation.

I agree that her lawyers and or handlers are not dumb enough to let her mess it up, but 1 year of 24/7 is a long time to keep someone on a leash, and KC has been known to make some very bad decisions in the past.

I can actually see her going the Amy Fisher route. Unless you lived in the NY area when that went down, you have no idea how disliked that girl was (not on FCA level, but it was high). But after she did her time everyone pretty much forget about her and wound up doing *advertiser censored* and celebrity rehab. Keep in mind this a girl that shot a woman in the face (left her paralyzed on one side of the face) with intent to kill.

you & I may be on the same page then....I also have thought of fisher when thinking of OCA in the future. I would, though, be very surprised if OCA did the *advertiser censored* route, I am not sure why. she seems a bit more private than that? but all I have to go on is her past behaviour, as I dont *know* her current behaviour. I have no idea what her conscience and being alienated from her family will do to her in the next few years coupled with the knowledge that everyone knows her and doesnt think highly of her plus the 3ish years in jail.

she seemed okay when she left jail but I wonder if she isnt rotting inside.

When you consider she entered a hot body contest, and you consider that she is fond of photographs, and you consider that she has a rather high opinion of herself, and add that to the amount of debt she is in (the IRS, the state, potential civil suits), and the fact she seems to have an aversion to actually working, then making a very large sum of money for a few photos of her in the nude would seem to be right up her alley. She certainly can't do anything to ruin her reputation. So, yes, I think there is a pretty good chance she will do it.

As far as breaking probation, I think if she doesn't get out of the OC area the odds of a probation violation will be much higher. I think there are many there that are waiting for her to make a mistake. If she doesn't leave Florida, her best bet to stay out of trouble is to keep hiding in whatever place she has been hiding in, until her probation is over. If she does get permission to finish her probation in another state, she may feel safer, and that secure feeling could cause her to get careless and end up breaking her probation.

I agree that her lawyers and or handlers are not dumb enough to let her mess it up, but 1 year of 24/7 is a long time to keep someone on a leash, and KC has been known to make some very bad decisions in the past.

I just cant guess.... she should by now know clearly that her best chance in life is to walk the line, keep her clothes on, head down, and mouth closed for the rest of her life.

but she isnt who she is and hasnt done the things she's done by thinking clearly and logically.

While I was fiddling around trying to fix it this afternoon, I was watching a show on NatGeo about hyenas and how the females dominate the prides while the males are kept quiet in the corner. Apparently when the daughter pups become old enough they get very aggressive in their quest for dominance not only over their own mother, but more particularly their father.
So, as it turned out, rather than miss out on my Anthony fix for the day I actually learned something about them.

:great:
ZOMG ... a pack of hyenas....great analogy!
:silly:

I just cant guess.... she should by now know clearly that her best chance in life is to walk the line, keep her clothes on, head down, and mouth closed for the rest of her life.

but she isnt who she is and hasnt done the things she's done by thinking clearly and logically.

BBM - I think there is a very good chance she will do just that - at least for the next ten minutes. And we do know OCA has almost no impulse control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain