Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #14

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by Harmony 2, Oct 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TorisMom003

TorisMom003 New Member

Because she knows the truth. That believing carp was all BS.

2. atthelake

atthelake Former Member

:sigh:

My question has always always been why was the not more investigation of the laptop that was disc erased and blue screened at Tony's. I hope that in the future that may be known....but then again.....well, that must have been the motherload that will not be investigated.

all I can do now is read the sheet going on and :sigh:

3. com n sense

com n sense She yells from the corners, but few seem to hear h

The spin this man creates makes me dizzy. The jury must have known they were taken for a ride shortly after trial.
    It was an accident, no it was Zanny & Kronk, no GA murdered Caylee, no Ga looked up fool proof suffocation cause it was an accident & he felt responsable, no GA abused KC & Caylee & killed Caylee in the pool.
    Why would GA want to kill himself if he murdered Caylee? Murderers don't harm themselves.
    Or are we back to it was an accident & GA looked up suicide.
    I can't listen to his spin anymore. I can't stand him & wait for the day that he reaps all he has sown. The harvest is almost ready JB & KC.

Edited to add - so much spin I had forgot GA looked up how to kill himdelf with poison, duct tape & a plastic bag because he was afraid he would be outed for abuse. Oh man, he needs to stop.
    If this evidence found on the pc was so damning to GA why didn't JB use it against GA at trial. Instead he was shaken in his boots that it may be brought out. Why would that be? That says it all doesm't it?

4. Sammiejam

Sammiejam Member

I would LOVE to be a fly on the wall listening to the messages FCA is leaving JB right now...

5. CarolinaMoon

CarolinaMoon Well-Known Member

Okay, I never mentioned it during the trial, but I did my best to blog the entire contents of the trial. Since we can't go back and re-watch for details, I would suggest those looking for the gist of the testimony at trial go back to an index of my blog posts to check for details. It lists all the witnesses for each day and the videos shown. It may help refresh memories.

On June 8, 2011, it took three witnesses to go through the testimony about the computers:

Det. Sandra Osborne
    Sgt. Kevin Stenger
    John Dennis Bradley (from Cacheback)

Not all the details are there, but the main points to which they testified are.

June 8, 2011: http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2011/06/casey-anthony-murder-trial-day-13.html

Case Index: http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2008/07/casey-anthony-quick-links.html

Mods, if this post is not appropriate, please remove it!

6. neesaki

neesaki Well-Known Member

BBM I did not realize that the defense was given the entire hard drive, while the prosecution only got partial files. I don't fully understand how all of this works, so maybe I'm reading something into this that isn't there. I guess my question is, why was this the case and, could this have had any impact on the end results, i.e., on the fact that the foxfire browser "fool-proof suffocation" search was not discovered by the prosecution? :waitasec:

7. CaptainKangaroo

CaptainKangaroo New Member

Technically the prosecution did have the entire hard drive. Their computer forensics person failed to extract the FF browser history.

8. BondJamesBond

BondJamesBond Blunt Instrument

If you're missing a post re: Caylee's rights, you'll find it moved [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143437"]here[/ame].

9. FrayedKnot

FrayedKnot Former Member

Excellent post! Thanks button just wouldn't do.

JB repeatedly perjured himself in court and because he is a defense attorney, that's just fine.

True justice would require that regardless of the trial outcome, an attorney be held responsible for misconduct, which SHOULD, but sadly doesn't include, telling baldfaced lies that contradict each other in a court of law.

JB ought to be punished for his lies. But he won't be.

10. SieSie

SieSie Active Member

RS and BBM
    Thanks button wasn't enough! So sad that Caylee will never have justice.

11. Pattymarie

Pattymarie Active Member

I was being facetious

12. kkdj

kkdj Well-Known Member

The minute I heard that Casey had not reported her daughter missing for 31 days, I knew what the outcome was and who did it. Caylee was gone and Casey was why.
    The rest, trial hoopla, etc. Was just a manipulation of the facts, manipulating the system, and George willing to be the fall guy.
    Jmo

13. krkrjx

krkrjx The answer is blowin' in the wind.

I'm sorry BJB and everyone. There is no excuse for my OT rant here other than to say we are all wishing there was a way to right the horrible injustice that has been done to Caylee Marie, and sometimes the knowledge that there is nothing that can be done affects one's better judgment. But as often happens with a few hours' sleep and some good coffee, I am able to see the error of my ways.

Peace.

14. rossva

rossva George Zimmerman: Innocent until proven guilty.

BBM Proof? Please post a link that shows JB perjured himself. Maybe in your opinion, there is no proof he did so. Or maybe the prosecution and judge were to inept to catch it?

15. kkdj

kkdj Well-Known Member

No need to apologize. This is outrageous and emotional for lots of us!
    Jmo

16. PrincessSezMe

PrincessSezMe Rest in Peace

You are SO right. As soon as the news first hit on Nancy Grace I looked over at my husband and said "that baby is dead, and she did it". There was no other explanation....and there still isn't. Caylee is dead, and she is guilty.

17. kkdj

kkdj Well-Known Member

Agree. I think little Caylee was suffocated, full-proof, in the backyard, near her playhouse. Hence the cadaver dogs hits.
    Jmo

18. ZsaZsa

ZsaZsa Well-Known Member

For me it was when I saw her smirk. She had just been arrested and was coming out in handcuffs, wearing that stupid blue hoodie. She saw the cameras and started to smile and thought better of it, but she couldn't avoid a smirk. She was the mother of a missing child who had not even bothered to report her missing, and there is something amusing here? I knew at that moment and have never doubted that she killed Caylee. Her only emotion was irritation that her day had been interrupted...

19. Hez

Hez Well-Known Member

His opening statement was a complete fabrication, imo.

20. LambChop

LambChop Former Member

Plus I do not think JB is permitted to make a statement that he knows is false. jmo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.