Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Steely, I saw you begging on the other thread for it to be left open until you could view the youtube video -

It is here, OS has been kind enough to feature their rivals' video. :)

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Ca...ence/-/1637132/17495808/-/iyjq0a/-/index.html

Thanks, but that link doesn't work for me so I'm waiting for someone to put a Youtube link up.

I think it goes with a histrionic personality. Trying to impress with speech. I think the whole family is histrionic. Casey imo is also a sociopath.

Remember how she spoke in her police interviews? The only example I can think of off the top of my head is she would say, "I, myself, have blah, blah,blah" Why did she feel the need to say "myself"? It was unnecessary, but I think she believed it sounded intelligent.

Anyway, for what it's worth, the mnemonic for histrionics is PRAISEME.

Provocative (or seductive) behavior
Relationships are considered more intimate than they actually are
Attention-seeking
Influenced easily
Speech (style) wants to impress; lacks detail
Emotional lability; shallowness
Make-up; physical appearance is used to draw attention to self
Exaggerated emotions; theatrical

Sociopath and Psychopath are pretty much interchangeable. I think she's a narcissistic psychopath, JMO

AZlawyer, any way you can repost your message to Jose in this thread. I just want to make sure he reads it twice!

Hey Jose! :seeya:

You assume he can read? JMO :giggle:

I think it's already been said, but the worse thing for me about this is that it tells me that Casey didn't get mad and "snap" and kill Caylee, but that she "researched" and planned it and carried it out in a cold, calculating manner.

She is evil.

And thanks to the trial/jury/missteps, she walks among us.

There's no way around it now. JMO

I just measured an old, outgrown shirt of my precious granddaughter's to compare it to the dimensions of this Disney bag.

This bag would have EASILY fit over little Caylee's head, and then come to her knees or below (I cannot recall how tall little Caylee was when this all happened).

I am literally nauseous thinking of the implications.

I think Casey put chloroform in the bag and put it over Caylee's head. I think she then tightened the bag with a string or just her hands. That way Caylee wouldn't be jerking about and crying as she suffocated. JMO sickening opinion.

I got the immediate impression this was just a sales pitch for Baez's book

Or you could try what I did--search for the word "search." That gave me everything.

BBM Isn't that something! Search for "search" - pure genius. :thumb:

I know - right??? Especially with the SA's evidence that duct tape had been wrapped around poor little Caylee's head, blocking all airways (i.e. suffocation).

I'm stunned that the computer history for June 16th wasn't looked at by the OCSO's computer forensics expert - given that it was the date that the SA concluded that little Caylee had been murdered.

IMO, that should have been one of the days the investigators/prosecutors focused most heavily on.

Exactly- as soon as I learned of the duct tape, I immediately thought suffocation, given the presumed circumstances.

I wonder if there will be an article in my local newspaper in the next couple of days (maybe even tomorrow) about this? I don't see how it could not make it down to our local newspaper. Everything involving the Anthony case usually does? If it makes it into my newspaper, I can always get extra copies for AZlawyer and JWG and find a way to send it to you if you want?

Well, it has already made it to the UK--here is a story in the Daily Mail from several hours ago.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tion-searched-Anthony-home-Caylees-death.html

YT for Steely Dan if he hasn't gotten it yet! :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zpxS4Nyx7A&feature=plcp"]Pipitone2 - YouTube[/ame]

Okay, FWIW here is how ABC quoted JB's book (BBM; no hyphen):

"Then someone typed in 'foolproof suffocation.' It was misspelled, and George was a poor speller," Baez wrote. "Google automatically corrected the spelling, and the first link that was clicked was 'venturing into the pro-suicide pit.' It appeared that someone was thinking about killing himself."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anth...ted-searchjose/story?id=16716525#.UKx264Yz8dV

Okay, FWIW here is how ABC quoted JB's book (BBM; no hyphen):

"Then someone typed in 'foolproof suffocation.' It was misspelled, and George was a poor speller," Baez wrote. "Google automatically corrected the spelling, and the first link that was clicked was 'venturing into the pro-suicide pit.' It appeared that someone was thinking about killing himself."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anth...ted-searchjose/story?id=16716525#.UKx264Yz8dV

The actual computer search in the records, though, was "fool-proof suffication."

I got the immediate impression this was just a sales pitch for Baez's book

I believe JB thought it was a great way to plug his book. He was rather quick to mention it. Surprise, surprise.

:blushing:

The actual computer search in the records, though, was "fool-proof suffication."
YES, exactly. Casey's search IMO.

And in JB's book he appears to have left out that hyphen as he tried to represent it as George's search instead, to steer suspicion away from his girl.

Which could mean nothing of course. However, if that little (possibly telltale) hyphen happened to have been purposely left out... I mean JB did make the point of ragging on somebody's poor spelling and all, KWIM?

:cool:

Disclaimer: Can't confirm how it reads in the book.

--

ETA: Obsessing over this point = past Desi's bedtime.

Interesting that slip Jose made in court...when he couldn't remember if the drowning happened in the morning or the afternoon. I had thought that Casey killed Caylee earlier (we even discussed the night before), but it appears that it happened in the afternoon. The window of this happening is narrowing. I wish I could feel "yea!" the truth has been affirmed...but just feel sad. Will Caylee ever get the justice she deserves?

Jose and his mis-leading (hee hee) never ceases to amaze me. What an <unusual person>. Why wouldn't he give the factual spelling of the search instead of spelling it correctly? Never in a million years did he think anyone would look into it. Love it!

What ever happened to the "shaking in his boots" we heard about yesterday?

I think that might be part of the second segment where I am hoping he is confronted with the 1:50pm vs. 2:50pm time issue.

AZ and JWG...thank you for all that you did. Thank you for sharing the information with us and with the world. But, most of all thank you for caring. I wish I could hug you both. Awesome job!
oxoxoxoxo

The only other time I've been this upset about a case was when Josh Powell burned his children alive.

The SA had this evidence in their possession. They had ample time to examine the computer history before they brought their case to trial. As far as I'm concerned, there is no excuse for the failure of the investigators/prosecutors to examine these crucial internet searches that occurred on the VERY DAY that little Caylee was murdered.

One of the cornerstones of the SA's CIC was that little Caylee was murdered on June 16, 2008. Why did they not instruct the OCSO's computer forensics expert to examine the computer history regarding that crucial date - before they brought their case to trial???

I feel sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members