Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
From other thread to chew on. It makes me sick. I'm going to bed now. Gnite

Didn't find a pic but found this. Don't forget the Gatorade bottle with chloroform, syringe, and Disney bag were all found near her duct-taped skull. Just like the search found: foolproof suffocation = drugging, suffocation and a bag over the head. I feel sick. It's all right there. Literally.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_1...22-504083.html

I am following you on this for sure. And sorry if the following post is as groggy as I am...

After linking to several sites based on the "revealed" searches, I am finding more about suffocation methods that require a bag as well. A little frightening to think that maybe the duct tape did start off around Caylee's neck, and perhaps she tugged at the bag? Did enough of the adhesive later come away from the tape to have released the bag at some point?
But then, could the tape re-adhere to Caylee's skin/skull at that point? I am feeling as sickly now, at the prospect of sleuthing any more of this, as I ever was.

I am looking for a little more on Casey's trip to Walmart. I believe that was on June 16th, where the computer shop guy supposedly saw her. I am not sure about his whole story in the first place, but I am intrigued to find out that WalMart sells helium cartridges. Some of the links related to the "venturing...suicide" are coming around to helium.

Which leads me to interesting and very science-y articles about helium and chloroform...helium appears to have an established ionic relationship with chloroform. But KC never looked up helium that I recall.

She did, however, look up acetone. Follow me: If you look into the 'venturing...suicide' article that AZ/JWG/Tony 's report referenced (flashed a screenshot during his TV report), you will find links that talk about potassium chloride....which leads to links about chloroform and links suggesting acetone as a safe alternative to potassium chloride for bug kill jars (useful for entymologists)...

I immediately thought of the bottle and syringe, but do not recall there being a significant amount of anything other than steroids (?)

My head is swimming with this. I am going to review your works here again, I am sure someone has put this together better than I. I did not think I had any curiousity left in me, I already knew Casey brutally murdered Caylee. Yet I still feel like the murderer has the higher ground because she is still hiding her coveted secrets.

Interesting that slip Jose made in court...when he couldn't remember if the drowning happened in the morning or the afternoon. I had thought that Casey killed Caylee earlier (we even discussed the night before), but it appears that it happened in the afternoon. The window of this happening is narrowing. I wish I could feel "yea!" the truth has been affirmed...but just feel sad. Will Caylee ever get the justice she deserves?
With any luck, Casey will be another OJ Simpson, and will be convicted of some other crime for which she will hopefully get a lengthy incarceration. I also hope Zenaida Gonzalez and Roy Kronk are able to sue the pants off her!

So, Casey and Cindy (rumored) supposedly had a big fight Sunday night over Casey stealing Grandma's money, etc.

Next day, she searches for foolproof suffocation and Caylee ends up dead, only to be found later with duct tape and wrapped in plastic bags.

Can we say PREMEDITATED?

I never needed convincing. The only thing I was iffy on was the time Caylee died. This pretty well sets it, unless she was tossed her into the trunk before she took her final breath. Either one, we can pinpoint Monday afternoon after 3pm. This works perfectly with the many cellphone calls a bit later. Was she checking to see how much time she had for disposal before Cindy arrived home? Was it a premeditated but spontaneous situation that left her in a panic after seeing what she had done, or that she hadn't considered all the way through to disposal?

I have some questions but I'm satisfied that we now have a good idea of the truth and the time. Nevertheless, I don't think any of this would have convinced the Pinellas 12. They were more interested in movies, desserts, dinners, weekend trips, sports games.

Poor little Caylee.

The only other time I've been this upset about a case was when Josh Powell burned his children alive.

The SA had this evidence in their possession. They had ample time to examine the computer history before they brought their case to trial. As far as I'm concerned, there is no excuse for the failure of the investigators/prosecutors to examine these crucial internet searches that occurred on the VERY DAY that little Caylee was murdered.

One of the cornerstones of the SA's CIC was that little Caylee was murdered on June 16, 2008. Why did they not instruct the OCSO's computer forensics expert to examine the computer history regarding that crucial date - before they brought their case to trial???

I feel sick.

BBM

They did.

No, it's not the clickorlando link. It is YT full length report. Here it is again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zpxS4Nyx7A

Thank you! :rocker:

With any luck, Casey will be another OJ Simpson, and will be convicted of some other crime for which she will hopefully get a lengthy incarceration. I also hope Zenaida Gonzalez and Roy Kronk are able to sue the pants off her!

I'm waiting for the IRS to nail her. Anyone know of any time limits they have to pay taxes before they face tax evasion charges?

No, it's not the clickorlando link. It is YT full length report. Here it is again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zpxS4Nyx7A

If you see tomorrows report put up please PM me. These threads move too fast for me.
pod.gif

On the one hand, and knowing how sloppy and live for the second KC is, I would venture to write that she gave up on the technicalities and simply suffocated Caylee with the tape.
On the other hand, she DID search for chloroform and Dr. Vass did find what he found, and the FBI did have to (nearly) admit that they were not as savvy as Dr. Vass when it came to the detection of chloroform.
I still have to believe that she made a nasty batch of something. Even if it was not chemically correct chloroform, maybe if a bag was included in the suffocation then the otherwise flimsy chems were concentrated and perhaps lethal.
Especially in conjunction with a 100 degree trunk.

I am still interested in how this may narrow the timeline.

But beyond the method of death, my greatest curiosity is how on Earth she got Caylee into the woods like that. When? Did she walk into that swampy mess? No muddy/dirty shoes? Argh......Okey doke, y'all. Gotta hang it up for the night. I am so easily angered by this case, by her...$%#@&!!!

She makes me have Godless thoughts and it's a good time for me to hang it up now and keep my cool, before the mods send me to bed instead! 'Night!

Does anyone get the impression that the media that is just now picking up on the story doesn't actually "get" the actual evidence that was revealed tonight? It wasn't the actual search for "fool-proof suffication" as that was revealed in Jose's book (although in a really misleading fashion). The evidence that was actually revealed was, 1) That Jose claims to have not known about this search until AFTER the trial, but blames George yet, a professional lawyer and a professional computer forensic expert completely blows that possibility out of the water based on real evidence!

The heartbreaking aspect to this story is that the State totally dropped the ball and did not do a thorough investigation into Casey's computer activity on June 16th, 2008.

Another thing that was revealed is that Jose, according to what he said tonight, did know about the searches prior to the trial and had a plan in place for when the State brought it up (but again, the State did not have this information).

I hope I am making sense because I am really tired.

So, if and when Casey has another child, who will protect that child?

So, if and when Casey has another child, who will protect that child?

Well, I am hoping that since DCF found Casey responsible for Caylee's death (in their official report that was not finished until after the trial), that if and when Casey decides to bring another child into this world that the child is immediately taken into State custody and Casey has to jump through loophole after loophole to even get the child in her care. As lazy as Casey is, I don't see her caring enough to get the child.

Also, because of the sexual abuse allegations against George and the accusations against Cindy knowing about it and calling Casey a *advertiser censored* and ignoring the allegations, that Cindy, George and Lee will not have access to the child either.

Karma for all their lies!

But for now, let's just pray she is incapable of having any more children.

Still makes me sick to my tummy that momster is not sitting in a jail cell for murder.Caylee deserves justice but she was failed.

I am not going to be heavily critical or negative towards the prosecution. I think they were 'old school' attorneys, focusing upon the basic forensics of the case. They were hanging their hats upon the evidence of a dead body in the trunk, and the devastating descriptions of the horrid behavior of the defendant.

I don't think they were aware yet of the power of social media and of the potential strength of a computer history trail. They were mired in the scientific minutae of DNA leaking from garbage bags and they were confident that the nanny story would put Casey away.

These attorneys worked 7 days a week, well into the night, and put their heart and soul into this case. I am not going to fault them too savagely, using 20/20 hindsight. Looking back, it would have been better if they pushed back against Baez's fanciful lies. But at the time, they thought the jury was actually taking in the evidence and weighing it against Baez's opening statement. Who knew they stopped listening that first day?

Well, in one sense it answers what really happened to Caylee. In another it's aggravating. :banghead:

BBM: Here you go, about a month before the "foolproof suffication" search:

2008-05-12
MON 01:56pm.
Facebook

Casey to Amy (FB)
(From Facebook - Posted To Amy Huizenga):

Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote To Amy Huizenga at 1:56pm on May 12th, 2008

"let's find new distractions...then distractions for our distractions. it's a fool-proof plan!"

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_timeline2008May.htm

Late to the game as always but this is priceless! Even misspelled the same exact way it initially was in the search!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288