Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #14

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by Harmony 2, Oct 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bayouland

bayouland New Member

BBM. Do you [or anyone] think George smelled decomp on the 24th?

2. AZlawyer

AZlawyer Verified Attorney

Maybe subconsciously...not realizing what it was until he smelled it again on July 15. :( I wonder if the smell clung to his gas cans.

3. ZsaZsa

ZsaZsa Well-Known Member

He testified that he only smelled gasoline.

4. zippitydoda

zippitydoda Well-Known Member

I believe it could be true, and have thought that way for a very long time.

5. BChand

BChand Member

I tried also but the host sounded like she was in awe of him, so I couldn't continue.

6. bayouland

bayouland New Member

Hmmm.......hadn't thought about smell on the gas cans.

7. bayouland

bayouland New Member

Ok :)

8. bayouland

bayouland New Member

I have lost count how many things I have believed, cancelled, only to believe again. Seems like a whirlwind.

But, I have always thought that he had to have smelled something and I always felt [right or wrong] that Casey was hiding more than gas cans from him.

9. Whisperer

Whisperer Well-Known Member

I wonder if fca was covering up the decomp smell with the gasoline...

10. wallflower67

wallflower67 Member

Me too. Not sure why. I feel like I'm being overly dramatic as well, which is why I only talk about it here.

11. sleutherontheside

sleutherontheside Retired WS Staff

http://trialconsultants.com/services.html

With Wizpor® Witnesses: Discovery Re: Action®, you will receive real time feedback during witness depositions. Wizpor® technology simulcasts the deposition in real time to a secret, password protected hand-picked and anonymous "audience." While one attorney asks questions to the witness, an associate or paralegal can view live comments/opinions/observations/questions made by your "audience" and "audience" moderator. Questions, comments and observations are texted to your laptop or iPad.

Opinion Stream®

Trial Consultants, Inc first introduced opinion streaming in 1999. Opinion Streams® allows attorneys to get reactions to their case issues from tapping into various cyber villages/communities. The best of both worlds are blended seamlessly in Opinion Stream®: anonymous responses increase candor while tapping into cyber communities providing insight into value beliefs and interests.

http://www.trademarkia.com/opinion-stream-85422661.html

12. wallflower67

wallflower67 Member

This happened to my parents too. I entered the scene at the time they were tripple bagging it and putting it in the trunk to drive it to the closest dumpster. They drove with the windows down and prayed no one would think they were dumping a body. The house stunk to high heaven, and the car did for several hours too.

13. Steely Dan

Steely Dan Former Member

I am a huge Bills fan and I believe he's guilty. So does every other Bills fan I know. No Bills fans really care about him. We're embarrassed about him.

As far as the HOF goes. The football HOF is for football accomplishments and not life accomplishments. However, if he hadn't already been enshrined he would probably have had a much harder time getting in after the murders. The judges probably wouldn't even want to discuss it. JMO

If character mattered that much Steve Tasker would be in the HOF.

There are things I remember, but I go to look up a source for them and can't find one or find one that tells me I'm wrong. Getting old sucks!!! Errr... not that you would know. :innocent:

BBM

By the 24th the car should be smelling as bad as it did when picked up, I'd think. You might have to be closer to the trunk to smell it, but I think it was there. I think the gas can thing was definitely linked to the smell. JMO

BTW, I don't think the prosecution even mentioned that during the trial. It would have shown KC trying to cover up to George, who supposedly already knew Caylee was dead.

Emphasis by me.

I nominate that for the quote of the year about this trial. :laughcry:

I can't make it work. :sigh: The quotes say a lot though.

That's a good question. She may have tried to use gas to clean it with.

14. atthelake

atthelake Former Member

Shout out, I am in Orlando and would ,like to do a WS visit. I am not savvy to how to upload photos or videos. I will take video and photos to share, and drop off stuff as was mentioned earlier. ANJ or other, can I forwward to you for up,oad? And others, let me know what you want me to take.

15. bayouland

bayouland New Member

OMG, did you take over Casey's event coordinator job !!!! :great:

[Sorry, coulldn't resist]:floorlaugh:

16. Niner

Niner Long time Websleuther

Just popping on as I noticed a "bunch" of

:newbie: s

:welcome6:

tandt, bonniez451, Feebot, LinTX and peedoffinny

:thewave:

:greetings:

okay... back to...
    :lurk:

17. PrincessSezMe

PrincessSezMe Rest in Peace

This is interesting, and something I don't remember seeing before. When did this information come out about the stain in the laundry bag? TIA

18. logicalgirl

logicalgirl Peace Hawk

Yes, about the coffin flies - I didn't mean they showed up early as we were discussing - just they particularly can - when we are talking about getting into what are apparently sealed places - like coffins and sealed trunks of cars. I should have been more specific about what I was commenting on.

19. PrincessSezMe

I agree with everything you said here. I think when OJ is mentioned the first thing most think of is "the guy that got away with it". His sports achievements are past history, and usually an afterthought. Anything positive he did will always be overshadowed by the brutal crime that most believe he didn't pay for.

FCA never had any stellar achievements in her sorry lifetime. All she'll ever be known for is "the one who got away with" disposing of her own child like she was garbage. :cry:

The one common thread I see between the two cases is the despicable behavior of the defense attorneys. It doesn't surprise me when I hear that Jose Baez worshiped at the alter of Johnny Cochran's book of ethics. :yuck:

20. PrincessSezMe

I think if I hear Jose Baez say "junk science" one more time I may just lose my mind!! What about his "junk defense"?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.