Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone sent a copy of the new found (obviously missed) evidence to Dr. Phil? I hope he's satisfied knowing his money is supporting a baby killer.

Dr. Phil knew that Casey murdered Caylee long before this information surfaced, proven by his words to Cindy of wanting to "just shake her into reality" as she of course, condoned Casey's every move.

I've seen enough of Dr. Phil to know that he is without a conscience and was long before Caylee was murdered.

BBM. Exactly. I would have done it. Happily. Remember all the letters etc we scoured for snippets of psychological info, not to mention going over ping maps and putting together day by day timeline documents, even just to keep '31 day' information easier to access for ourselves. Makes you wonder if the passion was really there when it came to searching the laptop for info in general.

You said exactly what I've been thinking, and hit the nail on the head with your last line!

Saw GA the other day, or his identical twin. Running a booth at a central FL flea market, selling remote control cars and accesories.

Has KCA been sighted recently?

Dayummmmmmmmm. Was just searching for something. Came across many many posts for our dear friend SoonerFan#1. Dayum..........just dayum.......miss her here and on other threads.

Wish I could be like Steely and grab the appropriate icon for emoticon..............

:grouphug:

Dr. Phil knew that Casey murdered Caylee long before this information surfaced, proven by his words to Cindy of wanting to "just shake her into reality" as she of course, condoned Casey's every move.

I've seen enough of Dr. Phil to know that he is without a conscience and was long before Caylee was murdered.

At the beginning of the show he clarified he didn't pay them. They requested a donation to the Caylee Fund, and he said they didn't get any money from that fund. :waitasec:

Saw GA the other day, or his identical twin. Running a booth at a central FL flea market, selling remote control cars and accesories.

My husband swears he saw her, but it was right around the time just before her video diary "leaks". He had described her to a T. Where he was, it was VERY likely she was there, too. I believe Mason golfs at the same country club as my hubby. (Or maybe it's another lawyer?)

I imagine they dont realize the significance and wouldnt have given it much thought if presented to them at trial. I think they had stopped listening to the prosecutions case early on. :furious:
Is there a statute of limitations on jury misconduct - if someone on the pinhead jury would admit jury misconduct?

Yes. A keyword search made sense for the portions of the internet history file that were in unallocated (deleted) space, although I would have included some really general keywords like "search" and names of websites Casey visited all the time (e.g., Facebook) in order to catch as much of the deleted history as possible. But this part of the Firefox history had not been deleted. I think someone should have read through it line by line--at the very least for June 16.

The line by line search SHOULD have been done for June 16. Sure there were THOUSANDS of documents, but I've read all that has been released. I'm sure there was someone somewhere who could've and SHOULD'VE gone through it all!

Is there a statute of limitations on jury misconduct - if someone on the pinhead jury would admit jury misconduct?

I haaaaate that I'm thinking this, because I looooved JudgeBP, but I'm wondering if his fear of an appeal led him to steer the jury towards the defense's argument (in an erring on the side of caution 'kind of a way') just before deliberations. Call it a nagging doubt.

Does anyone know if there is a link for that show so we can watch it later?

I have an emial into Robin Sax but am hoping someone here knows of a link.

The show is called, "Court of Public Opinion"

Thanks again everyone for your support.

````````

Lots of videos there and an archive as well but I haven't come across yours yet. Maybe we'll have to keep checking.

I did find one with Judge Alex discussing this new evidence that was found. Of course, he's of the mind that the jurors already had plenty to convict her but this would have been important.

The first 5 mins is Judge Alex talking about the computer forensic info. (Then he goes on to other cases he has on tv.)

http://www.myfoxla.com/video?clipId=8001309&autostart=true

At the beginning of the show he clarified he didn't pay them. They requested a donation to the Caylee Fund, and he said they didn't get any money from that fund. :waitasec:

Then they closed the fund and what happened to all that money? :furious:

ITA, have believed all along that she used something of this nature, maybe even one of the benzodiazepines such as Valium or Xanax - Zanny the Nanny? Also wouldn't surprise me if she had fed her alcohol, some of that sweet tasting stuff so it tasted good, and maybe mixed in her juice. That along with the Benadryl or any of these other combinations would knock the baby out like a light.
I also agree that the Chloroform was possibly a result of a chemical reaction from the cleaning products, or an earlier failed attempt to make it, as I think it's quite possible she may have tried to back around the time of the google searches. Maybe she was looking for a cheaper alternative to her other 'Nanny'. :shakehead:

There was a texts between Amy and Casey where she texts Amy that she and Cindy taught Caylee to take shots. Now, why would anyone need to teach Caylee to take shots. I have lost and found that texts twice before and have lost it again. The text was sometime toward the end May and I'll keep looking for it. It may of been the one where Casey tells Amy she still have her duct tape.

:what:
Meanwhile in Winnipeg, CA...

while filming is underway the screenwriters, producers and director are scrambling to include AZLawyer & JWG's most excellent findings into the script... (no actual verification of that, just thought it was funny to imagine they are.)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2216088/
In the final scene of the movie, there is a surprise flashback of Casey at the computer and we see her doing her computer search with "fool-proof suffication" showing on the screen. The audience gasps and groans...

I haaaaate that I'm thinking this, because I looooved JudgeBP, but I'm wondering if his fear of an appeal led him to steer the jury towards the defense's argument (in an erring on the side of caution 'kind of a way') just before deliberations. Call it a nagging doubt.

I've wondered for a long time if HHJP's appeal phobia wasn't a great part of this perfect storm. But I don't think he steered the jury anywhere. After watching the entire trial (and a few parts of it several times!) I am left with the overall impression that he went easy on the defense team.

I will be the first to admit that my opinion is of small worth as I have no credentials whatsoever ~ legal or otherwise. But I do have enough common sense to know when a person is not living up to their reputation. It's my opinion that HHJP built a reputation of no nonsense, by-the-book, high expectations of all participants when he held court. I felt he excused Jose and team from living up to his normal standards.

For example he wouldn't allow the prosecution to present the jury with a sniff test of the overwhelming scent of decomposition present in Casey's car trunk. (Remember that can?) He barred this, as I recall, because he thought it would create a situation wherein the jury would actually become witnesses themselves. But, in my opinion, he contradicted this when he allowed the defense to pass the velveeta cheese container around ~ (actually hand-to-hand from one juror to another) and then allowed them to comment on smell. (Lol, please don't make me go in search of a link ~ can anyone else reading also remember and verify this?)

So yes; while I don't think he was even-handed when dealing with the prosecution and defense, I would hate to actually call it steering the jury but I can sure see how that might well be the end result.

Thank you for your thought provoking post, Mrs G Norris. :blowkiss:

^ I agree with all the above there ... Steering might be too harsh a phrase, but leaning that way in regards to explaining 'reasonable doubt' so as to be cautious with the possibility of a future appeal in his mind .. well you know what I mean. Perfect storm. Exactly.

I saw George when I went to the site back in January. I have pictures. There was a temporary moving portable in the front yard, and the garage door was open. I saw many women's shirts hanging on a line, and boxes. Were they sending stuff to Casey? Or was Cindy moving out? Very strange.

Yes. A keyword search made sense for the portions of the internet history file that were in unallocated (deleted) space, although I would have included some really general keywords like "search" and names of websites Casey visited all the time (e.g., Facebook) in order to catch as much of the deleted history as possible. But this part of the Firefox history had not been deleted. I think someone should have read through it line by line--at the very least for June 16.

This is what I really can't comprehend. They focused so much attention on every single thing ....after 3:04 PM (or really 2;04 )pm and Kc's behavior and activities from blockbuster onwards. How could they have missed so many important aspects of the computer forensics and not gone over every single minute of her day before - omg...100% connected to a screen computer or phone.

What doesn't surprise me was how much time that evidence proves KC spent online- so many photos of Caylee are posed with her in front of cams of sorts. Think of all the phone shots and ones @ the computer . :-(

How could defense have used GA as the " searcher" wasn't he suicidal ...several months after Caylee had died? After he realized.....

What was the disconnect do you think? Do you think it could be technology? GA's connections ?some sort of " blue code "? OR could slick JB have gotten just that piece ( those files) " out " of the (wrong) hands - at the right time. of...JA and JDB and from one of the laziest juries in history.

Obviously, if they just turned them all over to websleuths and AZlawyer and JWG this could have been all figured out a long time ago.
Thank you for the great work !

I saw George when I went to the site back in January. I have pictures. There was a temporary moving portable in the front yard, and the garage door was open. I saw many women's shirts hanging on a line, and boxes. Were they sending stuff to Casey? Or was Cindy moving out? Very strange.

Can you post the pictures? Pretty Please :please:.

I've wondered for a long time if HHJP's appeal phobia wasn't a great part of this perfect storm. But I don't think he steered the jury anywhere. After watching the entire trial (and a few parts of it several times!) I am left with the overall impression that he went easy on the defense team.

I will be the first to admit that my opinion is of small worth as I have no credentials whatsoever ~ legal or otherwise. But I do have enough common sense to know when a person is not living up to their reputation. It's my opinion that HHJP built a reputation of no nonsense, by-the-book, high expectations of all participants when he held court. I felt he excused Jose and team from living up to his normal standards.

For example he wouldn't allow the prosecution to present the jury with a sniff test of the overwhelming scent of decomposition present in Casey's car trunk. (Remember that can?) He barred this, as I recall, because he thought it would create a situation wherein the jury would actually become witnesses themselves. But, in my opinion, he contradicted this when he allowed the defense to pass the velveeta cheese container around ~ (actually hand-to-hand from one juror to another) and then allowed them to comment on smell. (Lol, please don't make me go in search of a link ~ can anyone else reading also remember and verify this?)

So yes; while I don't think he was even-handed when dealing with the prosecution and defense, I would hate to actually call it steering the jury but I can sure see how that might well be the end result.

Thank you for your thought provoking post, Mrs G Norris. :blowkiss:

Very well thought out post. Thank you. I agree that his Honor might have bent over backwards the wrong way at times.

Also, I recently went back over some old you tube videos of the jurors interviews. And also read some old articles. I had forgotten what a darn hurry the judge was in. That was his number one priority. SPEED in picking this jury. So he took a lot of shortcuts and I think it showed in the end. He threw people into the jury pool that had no business deliberating a capital murder case. And on top of it, he gave the attorneys very little leeway in scoping out the jurors. They had to take the dregs and could only knock out the worst of the worst.

I reread some of the weird things some of the jurors said and he glossed over everything and accepted everyone. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong