Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets just say she went from fantasy of death to a grusome reality of a dead child that she left in her car and then disposed of, she probably saw some horrific things. Naturally the pics representing her innermost thoughts on what she did and saw would be morbid. I wonder what kind of analyses a mental health pro would say about the before and after the event pics.

We could ask AZ, but perhaps the SA we know that had these photos
#1) were not allowed to introduced them into evidence..........back of mind AZ said they could not do the diary for some reason???? Prejudicial???

#2) I never saw that the photos/diary of days were confronted to FCA during her interviews with anyone for an explanation, IIRC, please correct me if I am wrong.

And I'm with many here - it is not taking her to jail, but helping us/others in LE to understand later? I guess that is one reason why I push here still so much..........and AZ/JWG pull!!!!!!!!!!

My my, I love those two! :blowkiss:

Hey folks on my major thread..this it O/T so asking where to post correctly. 90% of the time I am on a Nook and with virtual typing. (Got as a gift). I am 95% embarrassed due to misspells..........and wondering if there is an app for typing on nook/phone for discussion boards as I can't do many things on my Nook. I'll go *underground* for conversation if someone can point me in the right thread as again, I look at my posts, but with fat fingers I cannot type or do corrections on my Nook... it's not like my computer. (I have that in my siggy on nook, but if you are like me, I condense view...and don't see siggies......e.g. Beach when she says to look for siggy for Sunday night radio, lol!)

Sorry mods..we will move appropriately, just not experienced in where to go to! TIA

Haven't posted on any forums since the one I posted on was closed. Since the information about the fox fire searches came out, I have been wondering what kind of searches that the person hired by the prosecution did. He is the one who had some kind of program that JB accused him of promoting and he also said there were 80 (I think) searches for cholorform which he changed to only 1 later during the trial.

Anyone else remember this and do you have any more information?

Thanks

Haven't posted on any forums since the one I posted on was closed. Since the information about the fox fire searches came out, I have been wondering what kind of searches that the person hired by the prosecution did. He is the one who had some kind of program that JB accused him of promoting and he also said there were 80 (I think) searches for cholorform which he changed to only 1 later during the trial.

Thanks

His name is John Bradley and he is the creator of the CacheBack software that was used in this case. This article pretty much sums things up.

http://www.wesh.com/news/casey-anth...ues/-/13479888/13131848/-/9bi3bm/-/index.html

Thanks! I keep wondering why his software didn't find the "fool proof suffocation" searches.

Thanks! I keep wondering why his software didn't find the "fool proof suffocation" searches.

I'm not an expert but I think that it should have found it. Maybe he only looked at the unallocated spaces on the hard drive image and not the Firefox history.

I'm not an expert but I think that it should have found it. Maybe he only looked at the unallocated spaces on the hard drive image and not the Firefox history.

I think the state should ask for a refund!

Good morning all!!
Please don't post the names of possible dental clinics. Think about it, more than likely this rumor is false, if you worked at the proposed clinic would you want it to be associated with Casey Anthony.
:seeya:

I wouldn't want to be associated with her If I lived within two hundred miles of her.

If she's working in a dental clinic....she's mopping floors :great: In most states you need to be certified or licensed by the state to be a hygienist and for that you need education. Does that sound like her? :what: I sure wouldn't want to be sitting in a dentist chair and look up at that face!!!

Hi Jose :seeya:

I'm guessing she's doing filing.

I know of some dental clinics that will hire you and train you on the job. No certification/license if your a Dental assistant. Not a hygenist...those need education etc. You can be certified as a dental asst but don't have to be. Just saying

She'd have to wear a surgical mask all day if she's dealing with patients, JMMO

Yet, they were not valid for court of law unfortunately for evidence mostly from what I understand from inquiries. But to me, spoke VOLUMES those graphics of death that she did right before Caylee was gone. I guess it was too prejudicial for court of law? I know the case is over, but i STILL would hope that she is forever shunned in the court of public opinion. As per Wolfmom, God is not finished yet........

Yes, many have reviewed her words, but those old master artists pictures/lithographs etc that she downloaded of DEATH...............were VOLUMES. (I doubt this made for tv movie has ANY of that stuff as I do not think those folks investigate for a movie in any fashion........just like talking heads of late..they do NO INVESTIGATION......just find someone to quote for credibility (AZ and JWG) and then they get credibility for the find....that's the way the world is until we can help change it????

I would drop on the floor and have a heart palpatations if this movie actually knew about the diary of days, the downloaded photos of death that were never even in the media etc. I don't believe that the producers go into their own investigations and found what we did. Now THAT THAT THAT would be a movie event if they knew what we did, vs. just what made it to MSM IHMO.

I'm kinda scratching my head :waitasec: thinking that perhaps some could go back to the old files and pull out and put links in a document on our hadrives to have at the ready for later to post........ for those that do comment before/after the movie?

The TV movie is based on Jeff Ashton's book, IIRC.

They weren't experienced with Firefox and nobody bothered to ask for help from a professional that would know more about it. :banghead:

I wouldn't want to be associated with her If I lived within two hundred miles of her.

They weren't experienced with Firefox and nobody bothered to ask for help from a professional that would know more about it. :banghead:

Blue by me to explain that is the part of the post to which I am replying.

I understood the state hired this company(person) to search the computer.

JMO

I remember when JB kept accusing Dr Vass of only testifying for the prosecution so that he could later sell his LABRADOR device for a huge sum of money and become a rich man. I found this article about Oak Ridge National Laboratory selling the patent for the LABRADOR.

Jason Readle is a research and development engineer for Agile technologies, the Knoxville company that bought the rights to the LABRADOR patent from ORNL for $70,000 up front and 5 percent of the gross sales.

As we can see, ORNL didn't get a huge sum of up front money for LABRADOR and 5% of gross sales will be a limited amount considering the small market for such a device. They will be lucky to get a fraction of the research and development costs back. I think that Dr Vass says it best in this quote.
"I have spent the last 25 years trying to help locate victims and give their families closure. I can only imagine what a terrible ordeal it must be not knowing what happened to your child or family member. I have always thought that an instrument that can detect the odor of decomposition would be a valuable tool for law enforcement. Thanks to Agile Technologies, this dream is becoming a reality."

Jose is proven to be wrong once again.

http://www.wate.com/story/18430115/...-graves-around-the-world?clienttype=printable

BBM-...which is why I am confused as to how she was not found guilty of neglect. I read that JB wrote in his book something to the effect that George should have been watching Caylee when she "drowned," as if that were not primarily KC's responsibility! In many, many cases of neglect and abuse at the hands of a close family member, social services often will hold the parent nearly or equally accountable for the damage-Not so in this case?

2nd bold- Yes, I agree. Given that they found a ga-zillion pictures of skulls and a hanged teddy bear, I would think they would have scrubbed these computers up one side of magnetic tape and down the other to find out not only what she was searching for prior to killing Caylee, but afterwards as well! Maybe they thought they did.
I have not read JWG's firm conclusion on whether he feels LE were lax...if JWG feels like they were using the best possible software they could use and the best technique they could be expected to use, then I have to defer to him and suck it up a bit. If he feels like it was a miss that could have been prevented very easily by the most low level sleuther, then they were remiss, to say the least, and it is :banghead: :furious:.
Wasn't there discussion about the fact that the jury couldn't conclude that Casey was the person responsible for Caylee's care...that her parents were largely Caylee's cartetaker? I don't remember it exactly, but for some reason I kinda remember something along those lines.

-----------

On the direct statement above, they should have hired someone from WS. JWG comes to mind.:seeya:

Yes, I think it was technology. Reading the JA's book, you can definitely tell he didn't know much about it. You need to realize that KC was born and grew up as a generation attached to cell phones and the internet. (Observe a teenager for 24 hours and you'll know what I mean). I'm more than 10 years older than she is and, I admit, I'm as much addicted to it, as she was. I'm not into cell phones but my laptop is more important to me than anything (lol).
So, looking at online presence, deleted files, google searches, texts, file transfers, etc. should have been looked at VERY closely. And, as we see, they weren't. Also, anyone remotely associated with technology knows that deleted files, searches, etc. are not permanently gone until the drive is formatted or empty space is overwritten. WHY did they not dig into this deeper? For example, KC's laptop was retrieved from TL's and LA stated that nothing could be done because "it crashed". Even after things "crash" (whatever exactly that meant we don't know), things can still be found on the drive, etc. What that checked closely? Were e-mail providers subpoenaed to provide more details about e-mails? Did MySpace provide any details that could help? I truly don't think enough was done in the technology department. Not all avenues were explored, sadly...
Well, I think they were able to determine that (phoney) letter from Casey's "boss" was indeed not sent from anyone at Universal (somehow Lee was the one to produce it)...but come to think of it, did they conclusively say that Casey had sent it from one of the family's computers?

Thanks

Hi there and :welcome:

You might find this thread very interesting - Link to Computer Forensics thread.

Also, if you will click on the Websleuths Forum homepage, you will see a link to Tricia's True Crime radio show taped Monday. AZlawyer and JWG were her guests. They provide amazing insight and explain things very well - easy for the layman to understand. AZ comments on her communication with Sandra Osborne (the OSCO forensics investigator). She also comments about this in the Nancy Grace/AZlawyer interview thread. You will find the link to that interview there as well.

One more thread you might be very interested in is the [ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=191801"]Firefox Search History Download sticky thread - Linked here.[/ame]

SA should have insisted that the jury listen to every single computer search, read every cell phone ping and smell the decomp. They should have showed the pic of poor Caylee's body in the trunk. They should have took them to the swamp. They should have gone thru the entire day of June 16tth...They should have thwarted Cindy and River Cruz and the dumb Grief Lady and the old man who broke the damn skull. AND get er done in time for the 4th of July. SA shoulda, woulda, coulda....Such incompetence. In hindsight...yea, lets blame the good guys.

But it was a dry bones case. KC threw her baby's bones to the elements. Right near the street. No one found them in time to get DNA evidence.

So yea...lets blame the whole murder on the People. Dear God.

--------------
You've got it Pattymarie! :rocker: I keep thinking of all the evidence HHJP refused to allow, for instance opening the cans of decomp smell.

O/T i am interested in seeing how Ohio handles Emillianos case.

Casey Anthony.jpg

My son was walking near his apartment out in the LA. area..and look what he saw at a bus stop!

ETA: sorry, I thought I had rotated it. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member