Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't there discussion about the fact that the jury couldn't conclude that Casey was the person responsible for Caylee's care...that her parents were largely Caylee's cartetaker? I don't remember it exactly, but for some reason I kinda remember something along those lines.

One of the jurors interviewed (I believe it was the foreman) said they didn't convict of child neglect because they didn't know who was responsible for Caylee. IMO, If they would have done their job, they would have asked the judge about guardianship laws instead of just saying "well, since we don't know, we'll just vote not guilty". I don't understand why the foreman thought he could just make up rules as they went along, and the rest of them went along with it.
I personally think they were hung up on the punishment, and wonder if they believed she would get the death penalty if they voted guilty on any of the murder/manslaughter charges, so they refused to do it.

We've heard of death threats in the past towards Casey...I personally don't believe it ever happened, but now with the actual evidence pointing to the fact that she did indeed murder Caylee...I figure her life's not worth a tinkers dam. She will live the rest of her miserable life hiding and constantly looking over her shoulder...I believe her life really is in danger now. jmo
Karma always has a way of finding you.

SA should have insisted that the jury listen to every single computer search, read every cell phone ping and smell the decomp. They should have showed the pic of poor Caylee's body in the trunk. They should have took them to the swamp. They should have gone thru the entire day of June 16tth...They should have thwarted Cindy and River Cruz and the dumb Grief Lady and the old man who broke the damn skull. AND get er done in time for the 4th of July. SA shoulda, woulda, coulda....Such incompetence. In hindsight...yea, lets blame the good guys.

But it was a dry bones case. KC threw her baby's bones to the elements. Right near the street. No one found them in time to get DNA evidence.

So yea...lets blame the whole murder on the People. Dear God.
Yes, we should all remember those- the People- who were the ONLY ones who stood up for Caylee.

Lets just say she went from fantasy of death to a grusome reality of a dead child that she left in her car and then disposed of, she probably saw some horrific things. Naturally the pics representing her innermost thoughts on what she did and saw would be morbid. I wonder what kind of analyses a mental health pro would say about the before and after the event pics.

I guess what I'm getting hung up on (and it IS the psychology behind it, not necessarily THAT she did it but WHY she did it), is - it's one thing to seek out and view photos like that. it's another thing entirely to download them then upload them to a photobucket account. It's just so .. odd. Guess it's one of those things I'll resign to drop and never understand about her.

You know what I've never been able to figure out? Why on earth she posted all those strange and wretched things into a photobucket account in the first place. I used my photobucket account to put up pictures of my cats for my mom to look at. Know what I mean? What's with all the skulls and everything? Was it her intention to 'share' that photobucket page with friends? Did she plan to go back and look at them herself from time to time? Did she, in fact, go back and look at them from time to time? I just don't understand the use of photobucket for that.

Gnat. Good that you do not understand as that is the actions of a sociopath/pschopath IMHM. To download master painter photos = you are perhaps in a class/intelligent/that is your slant............but if you are FCA, there is not other reason that I can fathom than it is her feelings.........again, two folks kneeling under a skeleton with a woman to the left writing in the scribe.......... I get it..........unfortunately. As the ol' adage goes, a picture is worth a thousand words.

Oh, but then.........let's bring in the grief lady............. :banghead::banghead::banghead: slurring all through the entire testimony FTLOG!

Could Casey change her name? Are felons allowed to do that?

With regard to her going out for organic beer or to a party or bar, surely she must be carded. Can't imagine all the people checking her ID would keep their mouths shut.

Blue by me to explain that is the part of the post to which I am replying.

I understood the state hired this company(person) to search the computer.

JMO
I thought they brought that guy in as a rebuttal witness or to explain something towards the end of the trial? Sandra O. was the person employed by the State who did much of the computer work.

Jeez, I have searched for 30 minutes on my old postings to get that photo I'm referring to........but WS doesn't go back far enough.

And I can't find the photo I was referring to durn it!

Now that we know that there's info from a hard drive that wasn't part of discovery, wonder what else was out there that never saw the light of day.
So...speaking of pics...what about the ones that GA thought were so distasteful? I don't think they were of the skull and teddy bear variety, IMO.

PS- Wait...it had to be part of discovery because it was handed over to Baez. Why didn't we have it? Was this EVER requested pre-trial by the media?

The social services report came out after the trial stating that FCA was her caretaker and was cited. I was
complaining that it was not completed prior to the trial and AZLawyer said it would not have been admissible.

I so remember the hanging bear etc. Which I saw as to her state of mind...and the one I really remember standing out was the cninese drawing (cannot remember artist but was talked about) that showed two people kneeling in fear under a hanging skeleton with on the left a woman writing in a scroll. Sent my mind thinking that
Casey killed Caylee as punishment she wrote for George and Cindy when combined with everything else, and that in her mind, the death of Caylee would be "hanging over their heads"
Still think so to this day.

Someone (two folks) just questioned as to the guardianship...so I am reposting previous post.......... AZLawyer did address this previously IIRC.

Ok...my last thought for the night...at least until I can get some work done.
I just can't understand how it is that Caylee's family (minus the "mother") hasn't done anything in her honor/memory. They received all this kind of money from their media appearances and all they ever thought about was finding a way to support themselves. From my own experience, when a family member loses a child (in this case, a grandchild), they set up something to honor the memory of the child....like a scholarship of some kind....or having something placed in memory at the child's favorite park (or school). They do SOMETHING!!! to honor their beloved child.
For the life of me, I cannot begin to understand how this family works.

Could Casey change her name? Are felons allowed to do that?

With regard to her going out for organic beer or to a party or bar, surely she must be carded. Can't imagine all the people checking her ID would keep their mouths shut.

--------------
Hi, there was a dicussion about this way back around time of the verdict. I cant remember for sure but I think felon must have permission of LE..if at all.
I dont think it would matter her face is too well known. if someone really wants to find her they will. I dont give a fig where she is :great: but I feel sorry for people around her..:what:

Gnat. Good that you do not understand as that is the actions of a sociopath/pschopath IMHM. To download master painter photos = you are perhaps in a class/intelligent/that is your slant............but if you are FCA, there is not other reason that I can fathom than it is her feelings.........again, two folks kneeling under a skeleton with a woman to the left writing in the scribe.......... I get it..........unfortunately. As the ol' adage goes, a picture is worth a thousand words.

Oh, but then.........let's bring in the grief lady............. :banghead::banghead::banghead: slurring all through the entire testimony FTLOG!

--------
The grief lady.. Please dont get me wrong~ I think she was the only hysterically funny part of the whole sad thing. I sat here and thought I'd wet my pants.:floorlaugh:

Jeez, I have searched for 30 minutes on my old postings to get that photo I'm referring to........but WS doesn't go back far enough.

And I can't find the photo I was referring to durn it!

That photo is in the following thread, I bumped it up for you atl:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104419"]Glimpses into Casey's Frame of Mind During Solitude *REVISITED* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I guess what I'm getting hung up on (and it IS the psychology behind it, not necessarily THAT she did it but WHY she did it), is - it's one thing to seek out and view photos like that. it's another thing entirely to download them then upload them to a photobucket account. It's just so .. odd. Guess it's one of those things I'll resign to drop and never understand about her.

Maybe she visited her pics to remind herself of what she did and cope with it? There was one that had a pic of a forest and a ghostly girl kinda in a clearing going into the woods, I think she uploaded it mid July, made me wonder if it was her version of the remains site. some of the pic are like romanticizing death.

--------
The grief lady.. Please dont get me wrong~ I think she was the only hysterically funny part of the whole sad thing. I sat here and thought I'd wet my pants.:floorlaugh:

There was one poignant part of her testimony - remember when she talked about the mother who spent the night at her child's grave because he had always been scared of storms? This was going to be his first rainy night in the cemetery and she was in agony, thinking he was alone.
I naturally compared that mother's behavior with that of Casey, who dumped her child in garbage bags, in a filthy swamp. Then went partying...

Ok...my last thought for the night...at least until I can get some work done.
I just can't understand how it is that Caylee's family (minus the "mother") hasn't done anything in her honor/memory. They received all this kind of money from their media appearances and all they ever thought about was finding a way to support themselves. From my own experience, when a family member loses a child (in this case, a grandchild), they set up something to honor the memory of the child....like a scholarship of some kind....or having something placed in memory at the child's favorite park (or school). They do SOMETHING!!! to honor their beloved child.
For the life of me, I cannot begin to understand how this family works.

You mean, like, set up a foundation? oh... wait...

:waitasec:

I'm curious why no one brought up the fact that all of kc's pictures of Caylee were deleted from her computer. What mother would do that under any circumstances ???
So she could have scary pictures and drawings but no real pics of her own daughter.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie