Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 28260

My son was walking near his apartment out in the LA. area..and look what he saw at a bus stop!

ETA: sorry, I thought I had rotated it. lol

It was the perfect case to end his career????? Why is that on the advertisement? His career as an attorney has ended of his own accord but now he is on to bigger things as new SA in Florida.

I'm curious why no one brought up the fact that all of kc's pictures of Caylee were deleted from her computer. What mother would do that under any circumstances ???
So she could have scary pictures and drawings but no real pics of her own daughter.....

Which computer are you talking about? KC didn't own a computer as far as I know. She used the Anthony family desktop and Cindy's laptop from what I recall.

There was one poignant part of her testimony - remember when she talked about the mother who spent the night at her child's grave because he had always been scared of storms? This was going to be his first rainy night in the cemetery and she was in agony, thinking he was alone.
I naturally compared that mother's behavior with that of Casey, who dumped her child in garbage bags, in a filthy swamp. Then went partying...

Our dog died the weekend of August 10th while we were away. We didn't get to say goodbye or hold her one last time. We still go out and speak to her/make sure she stays dry and out of the sun. Been in the rain more times than I can count securing tarps and the gazebo we built over her little body. Losing her was hell. We still miss and talk about her every single day.

That dog hated the rain, it's all we can think of.

It was the perfect case to end his career????? Why is that on the advertisement? His career as an attorney has ended of his own accord but now he is on to bigger things as new SA in Florida.

I thought that Jeff Ashton said that he would still try cases in his capacity as State Attorney. Maybe their referring to Jeff saying that he postponed his retirement to work on the Caylee Anthony case.

Based on the timeline, Caylee was most likely dead by the time they were renting the movies on the Blockbuster security tape. I think she was suffocated by 4:00, when Casey made the flurry of phone calls.

I think you're probably right, that Caylee was most likely deceased at that time. I have always wondered about that flurry of phone calls. Has there been any speculation as to what those were supposedly about? What was Casey attempting to do?

unfortunately we dont need that, we basically know what happened in there:

juror 8: do we have any pretzels?

juror 3: I has the pretzels!

juror 4: I miss my farmville, d'you guys think my sheeps will be okay??!!

juror 10: man, I dont wanna miss 4th of july! we has BBQ on 4th of july!

juror 2: how about cookies?? *to juror 12* YOU ATE ALL THE COOKIES AGAIN :( :( WHY DO YOU EAT ALL THE COOKIES?

juror 1: *clicks a pen over and over again in rapt fascination*

juror 9: phew, what is that SMELL?? it's coming from that....evidence....box...

juror 6: that's your BREATH blowing back in your FACE!! *joyous laughter*

juror 3: when are we gonna have DINNER? I am SO. HUNGRY. all this sitting here is HUNGRY TIRED WORK.

juror 5: you know what I miss...kraft macaroni and cheese...with velveeta...mmmm, velveeta...and spam....mmmm spam...

juror 6: is it 5 o'clock yet? I like to go swimming at 5 o'clock. with a rubber duck. I loooove my rubber duck...

juror 2: let's just ask if we can go, it's not fair how they keep expecting us to stay in here with that SMELL.

juror 6: that's your BREATH ---

all jurors: SHUT UP AND ASK IF WE CAN GO

etc.

:sigh:

Oh, 2goldfish!!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

The state tried to have that woman excluded from the jury, but the defense claimed it was racially motivated so the judge ruled to keep her.

Ot, I report on Monday morning for jury duty. I have no idea about the case it is because I stooped getting the newspaper long ago and online news is limited to the orlando area more than my rural county. I could probably do some searching but that would likely exclude me from serving so I'll be good and refrain. The summons said it was for 2 weeks if I am seated. I checked with the automated number and I an still required to report. I'll be sleepy, because I have to work Sunday night until 12:30, which gets me home at 1:30. I will have to leave home by 7:00 to be on time.

Just dropped in to see what was new - if anything - and am now one happy camper.

For anyone who hasn't yet seen KarmaGet'em's new post in the News No Discussion yet, check this out!

Thank you Greta and Mark Fuhrman - the most clear, succinct description so far - by far!!

Great to see the tide turning and the media ignoring Baez's hype!

[ame]http://video.foxnews.com/v/1990769772001/fuhrman-no-excuse-for-sloppiness-in-casey-anthony-case/?intcmp=obinsite[/ame]
Greta:
"I can't imagine anything more damning than that computer search on the day the child was last seen. And I'm curious, how does this get overlooked?"
Fuhrman:
"and the only person in the house was Casey Anthony"...

So very, very obvious .... :sigh:

BBM. Exactly. I would have done it. Happily. Remember all the letters etc we scoured for snippets of psychological info, not to mention going over ping maps and putting together day by day timeline documents, even just to keep '31 day' information easier to access for ourselves. Makes you wonder if the passion was really there when it came to searching the laptop for info in general.

And just think if FCA had googled something like "I just killed my daughter, what should I do with her body?" Seriously, knowing Casey, it wouldn't surprise me if she had. And what if that had been the evidence that had just been overlooked ?

I just find it so disturbing to try to absorb and accept and understand that the computer searches done did not uncover from that computer Every. Single. Word. Seriously, I go to bed at night trying to figure it out. It just doesn't work. There is no solution. So I know somehow I have to let it go. There are just some things in this world that can never be explained.

I think you're probably right, that Caylee was most likely deceased at that time. I have always wondered about that flurry of phone calls. Has there been any speculation as to what those were supposedly about? What was Casey attempting to do?

I have always thought she was making sure both her parents were safely AWAY from the home so she could continue cleaning up her evil mess. She didnt want mom popping home unexpectedly.

I have wondered if FCA duct taped Caylee to keep her quiet then put her into the pool intending to make her death look like a drowning, hence the panicked-looking flurry of phone calls, but then realised she couldn't get the now bonded duct tape off Caylee without leaving suspicious skin damage so she abandoned reporting the drowning and bagged her and threw her in the car. It would explain the cadaver dog hits by the pool. Also, I've always wondered if she went next door to borrow a shovel a couple of days later purely so she could look at the A house from next door and see what visibility the neighbours might have had, or see if they reacted normally to seeing her--it's possible she had been going over it all in her mind.

Our dog died the weekend of August 10th while we were away. We didn't get to say goodbye or hold her one last time. We still go out and speak to her/make sure she stays dry and out of the sun. Been in the rain more times than I can count securing tarps and the gazebo we built over her little body. Losing her was hell. We still miss and talk about her every single day.

That dog hated the rain, it's all we can think of.

that made me tear up and sniffle, you are absolutely beautiful. I am sorry you lost your dog :grouphug:

Thanks Harmony. Most links are dead there as they were from Valhalls Hinkey Meter, but the name of it was there so i found it! Again, this one always made me think she was holding the blame of Caylees death over the head of her c owering parents
800px-Mitsukuni_defying_the_skeleton_spectre_invoked_by_princess_Takiyasha.jpg

I think the focus of those calls we're about Cindy and their mother daughter power struggle. Casey is looking at a choice 1 suffocate Caylee and be rid of my tether to ga and ca and killing Caylee would hurt Cindy the most, or 2 keep things going as they are and see if Cindy will still appolgize and let me manipulate her into watching my kid. I could see the calls as her getting more and more furious with each call until she tuns the phone off. There is a 30 min window until the time the phone is pinging again and when she actually uses it. I think she was calming herself down and trying figure out what to say to Cindy, only a stone cold serial killer could keep that calm after killing someone. If shes flurry calling Cindy at 4, she has nothing to gain if Caylee was already dead and was leaving the house for TLs. There's no chance at that point she could be interrupted or caught.

I have wondered if FCA duct taped Caylee to keep her quiet then put her into the pool intending to make her death look like a drowning, hence the panicked-looking flurry of phone calls, but then realised she couldn't get the now bonded duct tape off Caylee without leaving suspicious skin damage so she abandoned reporting the drowning and bagged her and threw her in the car. It would explain the cadaver dog hits by the pool. Also, I've always wondered if she went next door to borrow a shovel a couple of days later purely so she could look at the A house from next door and see what visibility the neighbours might have had, or see if they reacted normally to seeing her--it's possible she had been going over it all in her mind.

I think she duct-taped her between calls to tony. She then removed most of the sand and toys from the sand box and placed her in it. IIRC, GA saw some toys in a blue crate in her car at one time. She then went on her way but was trying to keep in touch with both parents timeline and hope they had no reason to hang out in the back yard for a few days. Lucky for her, the weather was terrible.

When she later had to remove Caylee from the sandbox, she needed the shovel to fill the sand box again. Wasn't there a play-sand bag found near the body?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member