Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
unfortunately we dont need that, we basically know what happened in there:

juror 8: do we have any pretzels?

juror 3: I has the pretzels!

juror 4: I miss my farmville, d'you guys think my sheeps will be okay??!!

juror 10: man, I dont wanna miss 4th of july! we has BBQ on 4th of july!

juror 2: how about cookies?? *to juror 12* YOU ATE ALL THE COOKIES AGAIN :( :( WHY DO YOU EAT ALL THE COOKIES?

juror 1: *clicks a pen over and over again in rapt fascination*

juror 9: phew, what is that SMELL?? it's coming from that....evidence....box...

juror 6: that's your BREATH blowing back in your FACE!! *joyous laughter*

juror 3: when are we gonna have DINNER? I am SO. HUNGRY. all this sitting here is HUNGRY TIRED WORK.

juror 5: you know what I miss...kraft macaroni and cheese...with velveeta...mmmm, velveeta...and spam....mmmm spam...

juror 6: is it 5 o'clock yet? I like to go swimming at 5 o'clock. with a rubber duck. I loooove my rubber duck...

juror 2: let's just ask if we can go, it's not fair how they keep expecting us to stay in here with that SMELL.

juror 6: that's your BREATH ---

all jurors: SHUT UP AND ASK IF WE CAN GO

etc.

:sigh:

I nominate this for Post of the Year!

Now that we know that there's info from a hard drive that wasn't part of discovery, wonder what else was out there that never saw the light of day.
So...speaking of pics...what about the ones that GA thought were so distasteful? I don't think they were of the skull and teddy bear variety, IMO.

PS- Wait...it had to be part of discovery because it was handed over to Baez. Why didn't we have it? Was this EVER requested pre-trial by the media?

Wonder if AZLawyer could make a public records request to the Clerk's Office or to the State Attorney's Office for this Discovery?

Attachments

• Records Request 2.jpg
    Records Request 2.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 67
I can't seem to find it and I probably overlooked it but can anyone remember the question George was asked by Jeff, I think and he answered(paraphrasing)"She was the last one with Caylee."

That always stuck with me. Because it's not only a fact, but no one else could have done anything to Caylee but Casey. Again if the jury would have just paid attention to this small detail it would have went along ways in their decision to seeing the light so to speak.

unfortunately we dont need that, we basically know what happened in there:

juror 8: do we have any pretzels?

juror 3: I has the pretzels!

juror 4: I miss my farmville, d'you guys think my sheeps will be okay??!!

juror 10: man, I dont wanna miss 4th of july! we has BBQ on 4th of july!

juror 2: how about cookies?? *to juror 12* YOU ATE ALL THE COOKIES AGAIN :( :( WHY DO YOU EAT ALL THE COOKIES?

juror 1: *clicks a pen over and over again in rapt fascination*

juror 9: phew, what is that SMELL?? it's coming from that....evidence....box...

juror 6: that's your BREATH blowing back in your FACE!! *joyous laughter*

juror 3: when are we gonna have DINNER? I am SO. HUNGRY. all this sitting here is HUNGRY TIRED WORK.

juror 5: you know what I miss...kraft macaroni and cheese...with velveeta...mmmm, velveeta...and spam....mmmm spam...

juror 6: is it 5 o'clock yet? I like to go swimming at 5 o'clock. with a rubber duck. I loooove my rubber duck...

juror 2: let's just ask if we can go, it's not fair how they keep expecting us to stay in here with that SMELL.

juror 6: that's your BREATH ---

all jurors: SHUT UP AND ASK IF WE CAN GO

etc.

:sigh:
Juror #9 - Has anyone seen that movie Psycho?

Juror#4 - That Norman Bates sure was a sweet young man

Juror #8 - I totally concur. The claims against him were horrendous.

girlinwoods.png

That's the pic that chills me, it's kind of like I erased you out of love ... the girl is even in the woods. I think it's her confession.

I have wondered if FCA duct taped Caylee to keep her quiet then put her into the pool intending to make her death look like a drowning, hence the panicked-looking flurry of phone calls, but then realised she couldn't get the now bonded duct tape off Caylee without leaving suspicious skin damage so she abandoned reporting the drowning and bagged her and threw her in the car. It would explain the cadaver dog hits by the pool. Also, I've always wondered if she went next door to borrow a shovel a couple of days later purely so she could look at the A house from next door and see what visibility the neighbours might have had, or see if they reacted normally to seeing her--it's possible she had been going over it all in her mind.

Interesting. When I watched the jailhouse videos and Cindy mentioned people talking about Caylee drowning in the pool, I thought Casey acted real weird. Something off about the way she responded.

And I agree that KC's calls to Cindy were to make sure she was not coming home anytime soon and also to remind Cindy that Caylee would stay at Zanny's and they wouldn't be coming home that night. Notice she tried calling Cindy after 6:30 p.m. as well. She wanted to have a nice evening with Tony without her mother calling to check up on little Caylee.

:bump: for ZsaZsa had many of the photobucket photos but many are missing now due to links to hinky meter being shut down, but many links still there. Not sure of other threads that have photobucket but this one was reopended yesterday. Interesting reading and where I got the three photos above this post.

Wonder if AZLawyer could make a public records request to the Clerk's Office or to the State Attorney's Office for this Discovery?
TT...so nice to see you!!
Do you remember when George's interview was, the time the pics were brought up? I'm thinking it was some time very early on. Interesting that they had that info off the computer so quickly. But, maybe I'm misremembering. Do you also remember the pic that wasn't meant for us to see (think it was Cindy who was looking at pics)? Was that at a State deposition? We tried so hard to see what she was looking at...lol.
Love that you popped in.

Here's a link to a no discussion thread with links to different photobucket pages, I can't verify if any of the links are still working, because I'm SUPPOSED to be cleaning the house right now... but I wanted to throw it in here for when I get online later.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68989&highlight=caseys+photobucket+pics

Also, here's the search results of the search I did in the forum for PHOTOBUCKET in the thread titles only.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68989&highlight=caseys+photobucket+pics

BBM. He is still an attorney, still working for the same office as he did during the Casey Anthony trial. He has just moved up vertically within the Florida States Attorney offices where he is not The States Attorney for two Florida counties, Orange and Osceola. Most states refer to this position as District Attorney. According to Ashton, he will, in addition to running the office, continue to try cases.

It was the perfect case to end his career????? Why is that on the advertisement? His career as an attorney has ended of his own accord but now he is on to bigger things as new SA in Florida.

What the heck is the trailer for? George's remote control cars?
Here's a side view of the trailer. GA disappeared and closed his garage door as soon as he saw me slow down. These pics were taken Jan 29th. A friend's dad passed away and the memorial service was nearby. I took the opportunity to go to the site. I also was convinced I saw CA in the woods pulling up in the passenger side of a SUV, but I don't have any real proof. When I pulled up to see her closely she took off.

Did we ever find out what was purchased at Home Depot by Casey? I remember there was some evidence but it was never presented at trial.

I go into Ocean Woods on a daily basis. This afternoon I will take a few pictures and post them tomorrow. I haven't seen any new mysterious residents there, and as far as I know, vacancies in there are few and far between.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy