Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a seldom poster, but below is my opinion of what happened.

I have always thought Casey killed Caylee in the Anthony house in her bedroom in a fit of rage after she and Cindy argued. She wanted to go see Tony. I think Casey sedated Caylee and put the tape on her face in case she woke up and made noise. George did not see Caylee and Casey leave that morning. I think Casey told him Caylee was already in the car. She came back to the house, put Caylee in the trunk until she had a chance to "package" Caylee and dispose of her. Like what the Anthony's did with their pets.

Thank you for saying so simply put on how I feel and as so many others.
When the jury failed they failed so many Caylees, my heart still hurts and I do know it's a pain that will never go away.

The jury, IMO, is 60% of the problem, 40% for the prosecution after missing those Firefox histories and making some other questionable decisions. As I've said before. Where did the chloroform come from. All they have is a device telling them there was chloroform in the air of the trunk. That's just a fact hanging in the air, so to speak. If the prosecution could've put chloroform in her hands it would have helped. JMO

They couldn't so why not just skip that and move to another, more easily proven fact.

We can argue till the cows come home. It's a matter of opinion; I think he is still considered a celebrated athlete, you and some others do not.

cel·e·brat·ed verb (used with object) to make known publicly; proclaim

I believe he fits that defintion.

Interesting debate. You both make good arguments.

OJ Simpson was my husband's favorite athlete....my husband wore his #.....when he tells football stories now, and the name OJ comes up, there is always some comment or inference, to make it clear he does not admire nor respect him as a person any longer, but can't deny his athletic history. So to me OJ is apples to FCA's oranges....FCA was never known or respected for anything from what I've read, there is no positive "before" to her "after".

I'm hopeful that society will continue to punish FCA by excluding her from celebrity and the perks that go along with it, and instead that we all continue to stand our ground by not purchasing anything or watching any show that might put $ in her pocket....

This reminds me of a clip I saw only once a long time ago. OJ had the gall to go out on a golf course within a few short of months of being acquitted. This woman ran up behind him with a huge smile, I mean running toward him like a crazed fan with a big smile and stopped him and asked to shake his hand, it was like she was in love with him! His response was probably as it had been all his celebrated life - that of a big shot, he stopped, shook her hand with a smile as though he was the greatest thing on earth, and she suddenly stopped smiling and said right to his face something like I always wanted to know what it would be like to shake the hand of a murderer. It took him by surprise, and I wanted to find her and run up to HER to shake HER hand. It was brilliant.

I remember when this happened....it is the example of what I hope will happen for the rest of FCA's life.....or the fear of it happening hopefully will turn her into an agoraphobe.

If only, if only:

If only George and Cindy had Casey arrested for theft. If only the grandmother had Casey arrested for theft.

The only thing that makes me feel even the least bit good is knowing that witch spent 3 years behind bars. Not a hot prison, but at least she wasn't free to eat her mother's chili and steal from everyone. She had it way too good while in jail, thanks to her stupid parents, but that is all we have.

Hopefully she will spend the rest of her life in misery to some extent. I hope the world never forgets what she did and never accepts her.

Could be yes, but that doesn't fit with the one bug leg of evidence does it? A body decomping in a trunk unwrapped would have been crawling 2.5 days after death....in the Florida heat, wouldn't it?
I am going to have to go back and reread all this trunk evidence AGAIN because I don't recall any experts testifying they thought the body was in the trunk unwrapped for any period of time....

Oh good grief - this is a very good article of the process, which states putrification starts at 2 days and the body is swollen. Bugs by the end of the first day begin. That's all I saying....ack!
http://www.cienciaforense.com/pages/entomology/overview.htm

I just can't imagine any bagging being done after two days....

LG I responded over in the thread titled "2010.02.16 Document Release: Stain on Trunk Liner". All this good information is going to be lost here in sidebar once the topic changes again so I placed it there as a reference. HTH

Snipped for brevity:

Many people have the same opinion about President Clinton - and NO I am not comparing the two at all. But a strong breach of moral ethics was enough for some to write him off despite his past and continuing accomplishments.

My one memory of Bill Clinton was his appearance almost immediately at the 9/11 site - where as our Prime Minister was in hiding for three days in case the violence turned north. Many Canadians were so ashamed. I was moved to tears by Clinton's actions.

That was George Bush @ the 9/11 site - standing on that truck with the megaphone. Clinton dealt with the World Trade Center bombing in 1993 by calling it a crime and not terrorism. I don't think Clinton visited the site in 1993, but he was at the church service for 9/11 a few days after the attack, IIRC.

That was George Bush @ the 9/11 site - standing on that truck with the megaphone. Clinton dealt with the World Trade Center bombing in 1993 by calling it a crime and not terrorism. I don't think Clinton visited the site in 1993, but he was at the church service for 9/11 a few days after the attack, IIRC.

Sorry, Bill Clinton appeared at Ground Zero DAYS before George Bush...

IMO I think she only used the canvas bag when things got real nasty with just trash bags. She also needed those handles. When JA said it was her coffin, that still resonates with me today.

Yes, he did ZsaZsa - which is what made it so touching to me. Certainly days before our GroundHog Prime Minister poked his head out.

You're right, after researching, I see he was there on the 12th, Bush's appearance was the 14th. Couldn't find pics or coverage of Clinton's visit, but did find a blog where someone said he and Chelsea were at the crisis center with no press around. I did remember correctly that he was in Australia on 9/11 itself though, and in an interview with Letterman he said Bush arranged for a military plane to bring him back to US. The image I personally had of a president during the aftermath was Bush with the megaphone, very widely covered. But didn't remember Clinton's visit to the crisis center and still can't find pics of it. But yes he was there before the megaphone bit on the 14th...

You're right, after researching, I see he was there on the 12th, Bush's appearance was the 14th. Couldn't find pics or coverage of Clinton's visit, but did find a blog where someone said he and Chelsea were at the crisis center with no press around. I did remember correctly that he was in Australia on 9/11 itself though, and in an interview with Letterman he said Bush arranged for a military plane to bring him back to US. The image I personally had of a president during the aftermath was Bush with the megaphone, very widely covered. But didn't remember Clinton's visit to the crisis center and still can't find pics of it. But yes he was there before the megaphone bit on the 14th...

Yes, he was there hugging the workers and the people who were still hoping for survivors - it wasn't a press event at all.

Casey Anthony isn't the first or the last person to murder her child, there are plenty of them. Andrea Yates killed hers and I never heard the phrase 'most hated in America' attributed to her.

Andrea Yates was found legally insane and she certainly was. She had zero concept of reality, which is a rarity in cases like these. She killed her children methodically and called 911 immediately, reporting that she had to save them from the "devil." Casey killed her daughter in between Facebook posts. Casey NEVER called 911. Cindy did. Andrea didn't lie, drive around with them in her trunk, avoid her husband for 31 days stringing him along telling lie after lie after lie after lie after lie after lie to avoid getting caught.

Andrea did NOT know right from wrong, unlike Casey, therefore she did not dump and hide her children's bodies in the woods like trash and go partying with her new boyfriend.

Comparing Andrea Yates and Casey Anthony are apples and oranges. There is no comparison.

I stand by what I said, no matter how strong the word is. People hate Casey Anthony.

If not, why has a person like Casey, the girl that smirked during her perp walk, who pranced for the cameras prompting Kathy Belich to ask her "Why are you walking like that?", who loved the limelight and reveled in her new "fame" been in hiding for the past year and a half? Why hasn't any major network paid her for her "big" interview? Remember OJ's? He had a few. He also had one that was supposed to air on Fox cancelled by the network due to public outcry a whole ten years after his trial.

Casey is hated. Oj is hated and NOT celebrated. "Sports Fans" do not represent all of the American Public and they may still appreciate his career but he is infamous in the eyes of the public. His accomplishments are forever marred by a grisly murder that most believe he committed and got away with, and like Casey, the majority cannot even stomach an interview from him.

Casey and Oj may not be the first people accused of murder, but she, like OJ, got away with it and people hate that and they tend not to forget it. Ever.

MOO

Okay now I understand - but after a couple of days "open" I think the bug activity would have been much higher in the trunk after all, don't you? I have to reread, but I remember experts saying coffin flies, etc can get into what appear to be sealed places very easily.

I don't know - I mean from the description, actually moving a ...no...let me just say a body in that condition ...into plastic bags after two days....pretty difficult for even a very strong stomach I think. And why leave her there for another three days?? That's what makes no sense to me. She was still driving that car around on the 24th when George asked for his car thingys...the chance of getting caught - it's not like it was a diamond ring or something - the smell would have been mighty powerful after five days...from the outside of the car....
Coffin flies can get into small openings, yes. However, coffin flies are attracted at a significantly later stage of decomposition in general.

An excerpt from a forensics site:

Insect succession uses the fact that a body (human or otherwise) supports a rapidly changing ecosystem as it decomposes. As they decay, the remains go through physical, biological and chemical changes, and different stages attract different species of insects.

Calliphoridae (blow flies) and Sarcophagidae (flesh flies) may arrive within 24 h of death if the season is suitable or within minutes if blood or other body fluids are present. Other species, like Piophilidae (cheese skippers) [and "coffin flies"], are not interested in the fresh corpse, but are attracted to the body at a later stage of decomposition.

http://www.sfu.museum/forensics/eng/pg_media-media_pg/entomologie-entomology/

At the link there is much more by way of explanation, as well as other factors which influence insect activity.

If Caylee died in the sealed trunk or very shortly before being placed there, and especially if she were already sealed inside at least one plastic bag at or shortly after death, with her mouth and nose sealed with duct tape, and her other end 'sealed' with a pull-up and shorts, and had no wounds to her body, one would not expect not to find much evidence of early insect activity.

(IMO the fly maggots/larvae etc. found in the trash bag originated from the trash, and from the adipocere-laden paper towels inside it, which were apparently used on "got rid of it" day.)

JMO

Andrea Yates was found legally insane and she certainly was. She had no zero concept of reality, which is a rarity in cases like these. She killed her children methodically and called 911 immediately, reporting that she had to save them from the "devil." Casey killed her daughter in between Facebook posts. Casey NEVER called 911. Cindy did. Andrea didn't lie, drive around with them in her trunk, avoid her husband for 31 days stringing him along telling lie after lie after lie after lie after lie after lie to avoid getting caught.

Andrea did NOT know right from wrong, unlike Casey, therefore she did not dump and hide her children's bodies in the woods like trash and go partying with her new boyfriend.

Comparing Andrea Yates and Casey Anthony are apples and oranges. There is no comparison.

I stand by what I said, no matter how strong the word is. People hate Casey Anthony.

If not, why has a person like Casey, the girl that smirked during her perp walk, who pranced for the cameras prompting Kathy Belich to ask her "Why are you walking like that?", who loved the limelight and reveled in her new "fame" been in hiding for the past year and a half? Why hasn't any major network paid her for her "big" interview? Remember OJ's? He had a few. He also had one that was supposed to air on Fox cancelled by the network due to public outcry a whole ten years after his trial.

Casey is hated. Oj is hated and NOT celebrated. "Sports Fans" do not represent all of the American Public and they may still appreciate his career but he is infamous in the eyes of the public. His accomplishments are forever marred by a grisly murder that most believe he committed and got away with, and like Casey, the majority cannot even stomach an interview from him.

Casey and Oj may not be the first person accused of murder, but she, like OJ, got away with it and people hate that and they tend not to forget it. Ever.

MOO

:tyou::tyou::tyou::goodpost:

Yep, and he also tried to stay "low key" BUT he did reach out to first responders both in the field & at the station houses, heck he even schlepped supplies when stuff was trust into his hands 'cause he was available! And he was wicked awesome with hurting (emotionally) folks, 'specially kids and a tremendous hugger!

Ugh, I felt like I walked into a torture chamber when I started listening to that. I couldn't listen, I can't believe I felt such internal rage after the first 30 seconds. I shut it off.
(Not able to listen either. The quotes said it all, though.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail