Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #15

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by Harmony 2, Dec 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TotallyObsessed

TotallyObsessed New Member

Nevermind - found it on TMZ. With this write up!! LOL

"Unencumbered by babysitting, Casey Anthony dined on hot wings and fries at a Florida restaurant ... so claims people at the restaurant."

and

"We couldn't even ask if duct l'orange was on the menu."

Hope she is enjoying her celebrity. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

2. logicalgirl

logicalgirl Peace Hawk

Well, I did not go to lengths and quote experts regarding my opinions but I could because genetics vs. socialization is something I have been a life student of all my life, based on my own genetics. I simply used a "light" example of gestures as an example. Patterning is genetic period.

Psychologists and psychiatrists will never give a definitive answer on any issue, they simply use guidelines.

BBM: My argument exactly. A baby or a child's brain has not yet completely formed, but genetics will play a major role as it does develop. Let's bear in mind that what you and I are both expressing are opinions only. You have yours and I have mine.

3. JBounds

JBounds I feel lucky

That's because she didn't do a search on "foolproof Irish dialect."

4. LiveLaughLuv

LiveLaughLuv New Member

5. zippitydoda

zippitydoda Well-Known Member

I just read this somewhere - someone asked of the two men dining there...

"which one is holding her leash"?

6. stillwatersc

stillwatersc Well-Known Member

Yes! This is what I have seen also - 4 siblings in the same family. One ranks high on every sociopathic indicator - the others are loving & kind. I feel like some personality traits are inherited but a child is not just a product of his genetics & environment. He makes decisions, squashes his humanity bit by bit. There is something deep inside that makes him enjoy others' discomfort & he nurses it & feeds it & little by little starts to enjoy others' pain. Then that's not enough & he decides to cause others' pain.
    If we are just products of our genes & environment, Caylee would have wound up a sociopath. I don't believe that!!! In fact I think that is one reason FCA hated her & wanted to destroy her - because Caylee was good & an example of what she could have been. We all make decisions which bring us joy or guilt - some choose to ignore the guilt, squash it & eventually destroy their conscience. Fortunately most don't. (MOO)

7. ZsaZsa

ZsaZsa Well-Known Member

Or if Minnie from 'The help' worked there, with a big piece of chocolate pie for her..:floorlaugh:

8. LiveLaughLuv

LiveLaughLuv New Member

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/12/casey-anthony-out-hiding-photo-florida-restaurant

Photo of McKenna at the below link...
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthony-oj-simpson-shared-lead-investigator/story?id=14328565
    I suppose it could be him with a shaved head...seems she's not fearful anymore..

9. logicalgirl

logicalgirl Peace Hawk

BBM: Perhaps you are forgetting that many ancestors make up our genetic make-up? If one parent is bi-polar why aren't all offspring bipolar? If alcoholism runs through generations why aren't all offspring alcoholics?

10. stillwatersc

11. stillwatersc

Just responding to some of the posts that make it sound like KC had to turn out the way she did because she was raised in that household - not just the genetics side, the whole environment argument as well.

12. TotallyObsessed

I'm sure she or her handlers sold the pic for quick cash.

13. logicalgirl

logicalgirl Peace Hawk

Sorry a bad habit of mine - jumping off of posts to continue or add to the discussion. Wasn't disagreeing with you at all.:seeya:

14. Tulessa

Tulessa Well-Known Member

Let's pray that it was one of the staff! If I ever get a chance to snap a photo of her? I would donate the proceeds to WS for all the wonderful work they do in seeking JUSTICE!

15. Nana46

Nana46 Runs with Scissors

A funny comment beneath Hal's column......"The TV guy and more."

the comment:

"If the person pictured in that photo is a lady then it isn’t Casey.
    Might as well suffer all the sightings until the civil trials start. It’s unfortunate that in order to keep Caylee’s name in the press, we also have to suffer Casey’s, but that’s life."

16. LolaMoon08

LolaMoon08 Well-Known Member

I would love to see a DNA test done on those chicken wings just to see how many employee's spit on them. You know someone did. :floorlaugh:

17. Nana46

Nana46 Runs with Scissors

I LOVE IT AND YES I AM YELLING, lol:great::floorlaugh:

18. LolaMoon08

LolaMoon08 Well-Known Member

I must say that I am disappointed that Casey can actually go out to a restaurant and not have anyone say anything to her. I honestly can not imagine the poor waitress/waiter who had the unfortunate experience of having to serve her. I would quit if I had to do it if I didn't get fired for dumping that beer on her first.

19. wonders

wonders My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are

May I say that as much as I can't stand anything FCA, I would never do something to her food as it would lower me to close to her level. I find that kind of behavior childish and gross.

20. TotallyObsessed

Most of the time I would agree with you. But it's FCA we are talking about. I really wouldn't give a flip what was done to her food.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.