Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #15

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by Harmony 2, Dec 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zippitydoda

zippitydoda Well-Known Member

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...10401_1_cindy-anthony-casey-anthony-jose-baez

Cindy testified about airing out the car in mid July 2008. She said she sprayed the entire car with Febreze and placed dryer sheets, fabric softeners throughout the vehicle.

imo - the entire car was evidence, and I should have written that, but I did write trunk (I tend to forcus on the trunk), but I will correct it say it was the entire car, including the trunk, that she admits to tampering with. She could have just opened the car door, and I would have considered that tampering - its important that a potential scene be examined as it was found, not after someone has removed items from it, placed new items in it and sprayed chemicals on and in it.

2. wonders

wonders My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are

LG, you sure bring up thought provoking things. I believe you have a good point on the bolded. As for myself I just assumed she had gone in the trunk, but maybe she didn't. I guess we'll never know.

And once again thought provoking. In the back of my mind I have wondered that as well. Did the pants come out like new again? Did it ruin the washer and dryer? (didn't they buy new one's?) I would assume that all that stuff would have to be thrown away. I used to wash the stuffed animals that belonged to the kids in a pillow case and air dry them and they always came out so nice. Could CA have done that with the doll? IDK that she would have gotten a chance to before LE took it away. You sure have me thinking LG. Thanks.

3. MaryAnn

MaryAnn New Member

Cindy Anthony began cleaning Caylee’s decomp up immediately…no questions asked… because she KNEW what had happened to Caylee and why she hadn’t heard Caylee’s voice in 31 days.

Both George and Cindy Anthony already knew that Caylee was dead…

or they would have preserved the car in case something had happened to both Caylee and Casey Anthony!But they didn’t do that…did they? I neve thought of that, but makes sense. They immediately set upon destroying any evidence they found in that car. The same car that “smells like there’s been a dead body” in it.

Who does that but guilty people?

http://crimegalsblog.wordpress.com/...ere-another-dead-body-in-casey-anthonys-past/

4. logicalgirl

logicalgirl Peace Hawk

Oh sure - I agree with all of that.

5. logicalgirl

logicalgirl Peace Hawk

I don't know the answer to the questions I'm asking - but it started me thinking bacause we've been talking about the trunk, the car, etc. I recently read the forensic report of her shoes, - nothing.

6. TotallyObsessed

TotallyObsessed New Member

Thought provoking in that IIRC - George was the one that talked about seeing the "basketball size" stain in the trunk......

At what point did he see that to be able to testify about it or tell LEO when they were interviewing him? Did he try to clean it...being all "obsessive" about automobiles as Lee said.

7. ZsaZsa

ZsaZsa Well-Known Member

When the Jury saw Cindy's lies disproved they missed yet another opportunity to put two and two together and come up with four. Would an innocent person need their family to get up on the stand and tell lies, regarding the probable method of the murder? DUH!

8. TotallyObsessed

TotallyObsessed New Member

Google is my friend.

just google "family member charged with perjury"

It's done. Often.
    Should have been done here, grieving grandma or not. She knew they wouldn't. So she lied.

9. 4Jacy

4Jacy New Member

Yeah, ZsaZsa, but what did she win, except bad Karma all around.

10. wallflower67

wallflower67 Member

I've often wondered if Cindy did all that car cleaning because she thought Casey killed someone else and was trying to clean up that mess for her. If Casey had killed someone, that would explain why she was avoiding coming home and lying and running around God knows where. Then Cindy was shocked to find out Caylee was missing. It hit her that the "dead body in the damn car" was likely Caylee. Thus, the 911 call was real.

11. Steely Dan

Steely Dan Former Member

I think it may be hard to prove whether it was a deliberate lie or just forgetting.

I've been thinking about the chloroform a lot recently. It bugs me that there was so much of it in the air, but they were never able to link her to any. This is just a theory. She knew someone who used chloroform to knockout and rape women. He either gave it to her under threat of calling the police or she just made up one of her stories.

The guy she got it from would never come forward about it because if he did he'd become a familiar face in the case and then women might start putting two and two together about waking up in his place after "getting drunk" and he could open himself up for rape allegations. JMO

12. gramcracker

gramcracker Indentured Cat Servant

at the tow yard, accompanied by the yard employee. who looked inside the trunk w/ GA and threw the trash bag into a dumpster, saying "that's where your smell is coming from"

13. Whisperer

Whisperer Well-Known Member

Yep!
    GA used to detail cars in Ohio. I bet he had some really good cleaning chemicals. That trunk was cleaned as only one hair was found in the whole darn thing. I remember the lady at the check place (who had it towed) said the car was a complete mess. The trunk had to be also as there were maggots in it and you can bet some were still there when driven home. Cindy/GA cleaned the trunk thoroughly and dollars to donuts the stuff they used to clean had a form of chlorophyll in it.

14. grammieto5

grammieto5 Well-Known Member

YES! I agree. Why get rid of any evidence that might lead to why that car needed to be clean? Because they knew, at least CA had an idea, especially because it was CA who had that fight with FCA the night CA saw Caylee for the last time. Who knows what FCA threatened during that fight.

15. Steely Dan

Steely Dan Former Member

IIRC, cleaning chemicals were ruled out.

16. krkrjx

krkrjx The answer is blowin' in the wind.

Well, the jury missed many opportunities throughout the trial to put two and two together. Most people would see someone who lies, under oath or not, as a person trying to cover up something. This jury didn't see not only Cindy's lies as having such a purpose, but Casey's as well.

I still wonder how that jury managed to vote Casey guilty of the four lying charges. I mean, what the heck did they think Casey was lying about if not to thwart investigators? It's not difficult at all to connect those dots--an innocent person does not lie to investigators who are searching for their missing child!

The only thing that comes to mind for them voting Casey not guilty on everything but the lying charges is that Baez admitted in his closing statement that Casey is a liar. That jury was only capable of processing words coming from Baez's mouth--anything else was over their heads, it seems.

17. Whisperer

I'm still perplexed on how judge Perry got away with allowing those swimsuit photos of cindy as evidence Caylee drowned in the pool.

... can't imagine any judge letting those pics in as evidence for the defense. JP did so many things doing that trial, it sickens me. I blame him for the outcome.

18. Whisperer

...never heard that one, Steely. thx. Where did they get the chloroform from?

19. Steely Dan

Steely Dan Former Member

I just thought of one more option about the chloroform. She may have found it in one of Tony's roommates rooms while snooping around for money or something.

20. logicalgirl

logicalgirl Peace Hawk

I think the CSI found 17 in there after Dr. Lee had been by didn't they? Only one belonged to Caylee...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.