Sidney Moorer pretrial hearing - 18 April 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
SM wrote that verbiage to his wife. If he was telling his wife he was wrong to pick her (his wife), that would be strange, no?

I think only Sidney will go to prison - Sidney's affair; Sidney's phone call & lies to LE; Sidney's truck on video. IDK if there is any evidence against TM other than harrassing texts. On the way out of court, out of all the things TM could say in that 30 seconds - chose to discuss HER car. :underbus:

I just wrote a post similar to this before I had a chance to read yours. Great minds thing alike. BBM - I think you are right on the mark. The greatest chance of a conviction will be on SM. It's almost as if the river of tears he displayed on the news was for the fact that he knows that the reality is that he is the one who got caught w/ the phone call and video. All the while he may not be as culpable as his 'better half'. Yes, that "her car" comment is ironic, isn't it?

Maybe he is talking about his wife?

Agree with all of this!!!

I love the BBM part, never thought of it before you said it but it makes perfect sense and I agree 100% with the rest of what you said! Good post!!!

Yes it makes sense! BBM that would fit the TL very well and makes a lot more sense then some of the theories out there.

*In all of the theories we have and are out there I still ask myself-If they were meeting up for any reason (talk/sex/closure) WHY wouldn't she just have him come to the apartment? She was there alone and like someone mentioned earlier, there seemed to be a sense of urgency for them both to get to PTL. What are we missing here?

I've always thought that if the goal was murder, getting her to PTL (which appears not to be the murder scene) and closer to their home seems a little convoluted, risky, and even unnecessary. The pay phone and vehicle rodeo has never quite added up to me.

However, since we don't know what line SM gave her about wanting/needing to call and see her at that hour, we can't know how PTL even came into the equation. He might have been asking to come over to her place. It's possible that when HE didn't agree in that first conversation and then called his cell later on, PTL made sense to the M's at that time. Who knows. Whatever the case, I still think PTL is simply geography in a greater scheme that involves other locations.

SM wrote that verbiage to his wife. If he was telling his wife he was wrong to pick her (his wife), that would be strange, no?

I thought he was talking to another family member about her, no?

I think what's missing here is that some are forgetting that people are creatures of habit and self preservation.

He was thinking of saving his own hide by not going to HE's place.

There's not a chance in hell that he would have risked someone seeing his truck at her apartment, or even in the vicinity of her apartment, and having it get back to Tammy for her to question him about it. It wasn't on his way home from work. How could he have reasonably justified it?

I think PTL was their regular hookup spot, and he was used to HE coming to him at his convenience. Why take the chance of going to her place when they already had a place that was secluded, and a quick, easy drive to his house?

JMO

Madeleine74. Yes. That was written to TM, for TM, through her sister. Open marriage or not, it was his concession to TM that he was stupid for choosing someone who actually ended up caring for him, instead of just finding himself a quick lay.

Madeleine74. Yes. That was written to TM, for TM, through her sister. Open marriage or not, it was his concession to TM that he was stupid for choosing someone who actually ended up caring for him, instead of just finding himself a quick lay.

Ah, thank you for the clarification.

I think what's missing here is that some are forgetting that people are creatures of habit and self preservation.

He was thinking of saving his own hide by not going to HE's place.

There's not a chance in hell that he would have risked someone seeing his truck at her apartment, or even in the vicinity of her apartment, and having it get back to Tammy for her to question him about it. It wasn't on his way home from work. How could he have reasonably justified it?

I think PTL was their regular hookup spot, and he was used to HE coming to him at his convenience. Why take the chance of going to her place when they already had a place that was secluded, and a quick, easy drive to his house?

JMO

This assumes that TM wasn't in on the plan to separate Heather from her condo, and poses the question of why the truck flew in and out of PTL and headed back toward the M home.

On his own I don't think SM had any particular ill will towards Heather. Why would he? She didn't do anything to try and break up his marriage, although getting involved with a married man is a REALLY REALLY bad idea for all kinds of reasons, aside from just the moral reasons.

This plan to murder Heather had to start from the TM side. Sidney didn't know how to diffuse the situation and calm down his crazy wife to get her focused away from Heather and, in the worst possible scenario, he may have actively conspired with TM to get rid of Heather, in order to placate the wife.

I think he's a weak, spineless man. He could have stood up to "The Mrs" and ordered her to "let it go! It's over and it won't happen again or start up again!" He could have said, "if you won't let this go, we're done, because I won't continue down this path." But no, he was involved every step of the way that night. Even if all he did was drive "The Mrs" to the spot, he's still involved and guilty.

This assumes that TM wasn't in on the plan to separate Heather from her condo, and poses the question of why the truck flew in and out of PTL and headed back toward the M home.

True. It does assume that TM wasn't involved in getting her out of the apt. I think that was strictly SM's looking for a hookup. But, as I posted earlier, if this whole thing got fired up because of the calls to SM while the Ms were at home, it most certainly would explain that truck coming and going if someone decided to 'put an end to this right now'.

JMO

True. It does assume that TM wasn't involved in getting her out of the apt. I think that was strictly SM's looking for a hookup. But, as I posted earlier, if this whole thing got fired up because of the calls to SM while the Ms were at home, it most certainly would explain that truck coming and going if someone decided to 'put an end to this right now'.

JMO

Thanks to Sidney, the fire had been simmering for months. I think he convinced Tammy the relationship was all Heather's fault. I also believe the explanation he gave to investigators for calling Heather is a repeat of what he told Tammy. The calls to SM that night were the last straw. IMO

There was that 6 week break (allegedly) where there was no contact between SM and Heather. The timing of this whole thing remains a huge mystery as well as needing to meet at PTL after 3am. I think TM did know about the "luring" out of Heather.

I've seen several posters talking about the signs that have been posted in this so called compound. Makes me think of the Kennedy's or some other such family... compound. Anyway. Does anyone have any links to pictures of these signs? TIA!

I really believe this is a simple case of lovers or ex-lovers that agreed to meet at the landing. The urgency was the anticipated pleasure of having sex.Their meeting was intercepted by the wife being alerted by the cell phone calls. I do think Heather went willingly with whoever drove the truck to PTL, There are several different scenarios that could have played out after this point.

Based on what we know, this is the only theory that makes any sense to me. I do agree there is probably more to the story. I'm not sure the complete story will change how this went down. IMO

I was looking at the timeline this morning, what were in the 10+ posts to Tumblr from HE?

~1:30 -1:35 am – SS drops HE off at home
1:35 am – HE receives a call from SM; call was placed from a payphone & lasts 4.83 minutes
1:44 am – HE calls her roommate [who is out of town in Florida] & talks for 2.2 minutes
1:53 – 2:09 am – 10 posts are made to HE’s Tumblr account
2:29 am – HE tries to call the pay phone SM used earlier but doesn’t get an answer
3:16 am – HE tries to call SM’s cell but doesn’t get an answer
3:17 am – HE calls SM’s cell phone again, someone answers, and the call lasts 4.15 minutes (Phone pings place HE’s phone at her house & SM’s phone at his house)
~3:21 am – HE drives to Peachtree Landing @ 6699 State Rd S-26-611
3:36 am – SM’s truck is seen on a nearby home security camera heading towards PTL from the direction of his house
3:38 am – HE arrives at PTL and calls SM’s cell 4 times (3:38, 3:39, 3:39, 3:41) but doesn’t get an answer
3:41 am – HE’s cell phone is disabled
3:45 am – SM’s truck is seen by the same home security camera heading away from PTL and towards his house
3:47 am – Suspicious activity/car report is made @ Atalaya Place, Myrtle Beach SC

I was looking at the timeline this morning, what were in the 10+ posts to Tumblr from HE?

Reblogs of song lyrics/poems/etc - I don't think she wrote anything herself in them

Her account is probably still active (I think her parents indicated they didn't want to take her social media down)

I think it's deactivated: http://hazy-dayys.tumblr.com/

I am trying to see what she posted, what her thoughts were during the 45 minutes between speaking to BM and calling SM back.

1:44 am – HE calls her roommate [who is out of town in Florida] & talks for 2.2 minutes
1:53 – 2:09 am – 10 posts are made to HE’s Tumblr account
2:29 am – HE tries to call the pay phone SM used earlier but doesn’t get an answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288