Sienna miller offends people

Discussion in 'Celebrity and Entertainment News' started by PlasmaFiend024, Oct 6, 2006.

1. PlasmaFiend024

PlasmaFiend024 New Member

In the latest issue of Rolling Stone, Sienna Miller makes a number of strange remarks, including saying monogamy is overrated and calling Pittsburgh "Shitsburgh." On monogamy she says: "I don't know, monogamy is a weird thing for me. It's an overrated virtue, because, let's face it, we're fu**ig animals." And on calling Pittsburgh "Shitsburgh" she issued an apology through her rep today, saying:
    "I want to apologize for my comments which seem to have been misconstrued and taken out of context. I was referring to the fact that we are shooting almost all night shoots on this film and none of us have had an opportunity to fully explore the city. What I have seen of it is beautiful. I came once before to visit the Andy Warhol museum whilst researching a film and found both the city and it's inhabitants warm and gracious. My father is from Meadville and is in town to show me round this weekend. I sincerely apologize and hope people realize that conversations can be easily manipulated in print."

http://thesuperficial.com/2006/10/sienna_miller_offends_people.html

2. Loading...

3. JBean

JBean Retired WS Administrator

4. PlasmaFiend024

PlasmaFiend024 New Member

lol i thought someone would think this is funny.the whole chitsburgh thing.lol
    not to mention my own attempt at censoring that article.lol

5. Floh

Floh Former Member

Jude Law is not her ex-husband. Miller cheated with Law on his wife, Sadie Frost and he cheated on Miller with the ex-nanny.

Miller is no better than she ought to be and her looks are surely fading, silly tart.

here she is, sad sack:

http://rosie-demario.com/?p=1571

6. Nova

Nova Active Member

Well, *I* am offended! I love Pittsburgh! I will never buy another Sienna Miller CD as long as I live! I mean... wait a minute... Who is Sienna Miller?

7. JBean

JBean Retired WS Administrator

lmao Nova.

8. Floh

Floh Former Member

She doesn't sing. she acts.

i didn't expect people here to know her. :laugh:

9. englishleigh

englishleigh Authentic Southern Belle

I *think* she is British....I think.

10. Floh

Floh Former Member

She is.

11. Marthatex

Marthatex New Member

I guess Sienna isn't interested in the Liberty Bell. She's too busy being a ding-dong herself.

12. AlwaysShocked

AlwaysShocked Active Member

Umm, Martha, the Liberty Bell is in Philadelphia.

Hasn't it been reported that Sienna Miller has a drinking problem? Perhaps she was shyte-faced when she gave that interview!

13. kazzbar

kazzbar Inactive

Hi Floh, you go girl.Have to agree with you old sienna looks a bit er, jaded. Sad case, she is.

14. ljwf22

ljwf22 Reality continues to ruin my life.

Misconstrued? Taken out of context? How can any context make the words less harsh? :rolleyes:

15. 2sisters

2sisters New Member

what really happened was she said "pittsburg is defenitly not sh*tsburg". It is so pathetic when celebritys backtrack like that. Its like when you catch a child doing something wrong. usually if I like a something I say so, it don't compare it to poop. I

16. kato

kato New Member

I guess Jude messing around on her jaded her views on monogamy cuz her attitude sure wasn't like that when she found out he was doing the nanny. If she thought monogamy was overrated then she wouldn't have broken up with him.