Sievers Sidebar #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile, since insomnia has interrupted my good night's sleep. . .

Dr. Teresa Sievers was a sharp-minded individual. She was deeply adored by family and patients alike. It appears she may have been contemplating leaving her sorry @$$ husband. If they had discussed divorcing and if she was aware of the lack of payments to the IRS and other debt MS managed in incur, why was she so trustful of him to leave her children in CT or NY and fly home alone? That seems it would have rang some bells and alerted her good sense that there may trouble waiting for her.

I know MS was controlling and possibly kept her confused by saying and doing things that psychos are known to do. But it just seems so obvious that he stayed behind for the purpose of establishing an alibi. Hindsight's 20/20. Maybe she ignored that inner intuition that anything could possibly go wrong. I so wish she had not. I wish when she arrived home that she got out of that van with guns blazing! She earned her conceal carry gun license for a reason.

I also want to add that I am proud of her first husband for always having the kindest things to say about her. I admire him for not revealing anything but the best about his ex-wife and dear friend Dr. Teresa Sievers.

DEDEE. bbm That is such a beautiful and thoughtful post. An acquaintance of Dr. Sievers told me the defense (including MS) would probably start saying a lot of unkind things about Teresa and attempt to sully her reputation. The acquaintance then said, "THAT IS OK, SHE WAS A GOOD PERSON AND DID A LOT OF GOOD THINGS. HER GOOD REPUTATION WILL SURVIVE!"
That was just so amazing, Having so much faith in the goodness of another, and knowing nothing can ever diminish their goodness and reputation....no matter what!
Kenny Cousins spoke about Teresa and he going to a Mary J. Blige concert, and sure 'nuf the CD in her car, right on top...MJB! After 14 years....she still liked MJB...that's cute. Gives me a pleasant feeling she had good memories when she listened to the music.

I feel really sorry for BS. I hope she doesn't feel any guilt. Still hard to understand why a son would involve his mom in an indirect way in this sad situation.

Yes bad enough that he involved her as much as he did, but the extra despicable and, in my eyes, unforgivable thing is that he was going to involve his mother in a most DIRECT way by having her discover TS :(

That beggars belief that a supposedly loving son would do that to his mother of all people. I can't imagine that damage that did to her knowing he had no problem having her see TS that way in addition to murdering TS.

Unless she believes he's innocent in this.

G
It's true, but we have to remember Bonita Springs is a tourist area with seasonals, snow birds, and then locals.
Plus, in June, it's pretty deserted here (which, us locals, like).

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Plus there were no posters put up in local stores or marketplaces, right? Like "Who murdered Dr TS & a $$$ reward leading to additional information beyond arrested CWW & JR"......

A lot of times those flyers or posters disseminated around & hung prominately by local merchants keeps the case in people's minds, hearts, & convo at the forefront.

I don't think that happened much in this case.

I'd even bet that most locals assume that LE has their guy & that justice is being served. And why wouldn't they?

Only.....it perhaps isn't fully resolved & it's taking a long time! Ugh!

SWFlorida, can you share your personal opinions or lend any insights to the buzz around town regarding the case? What are locals saying?
The medical community is well aware of this case..I can tell you that. A Doctor that I see in Naples got a "group email" that went out telling them not to worry because it wasn't a random murder. This was before there was any details in the MSM. That's all I'll say about that...Every Doctor, P.A. and nurse that see's Teresa's name on my chart has very gently and quietly asked me if I have a new primary care Physician...they know...and are well aware of what happened. When I bought a newspaper with a headline about her on the front...the Manager at Publix said he just had someone who knew her come through the checkout line 5 minutes before me. There are a lot of us who are here just quietly waiting for justice.

Yes bad enough that he involved her as much as he did, but the extra despicable and, in my eyes, unforgivable thing is that he was going to involve his mother in a most DIRECT way by having her discover TS :(

That beggars belief that a supposedly loving son would do that to his mother of all people. I can't imagine that damage that did to her knowing he had no problem having her see TS that way in addition to murdering TS.

Unless she believes he's innocent in this.

She very well may believe he's innocent. I wouldn't put it past MS to manipulate the "facts" in his favor.

I knew Dr. Sievers very well. May she rest in peace. The "locals" are well aware of her tragedy. Most choose to remain quiet or unaware out of respect or fear. Many are angry that the mastermind is still free.
There are some locals who are very much following the case, but I am surprised by the number of people here that know nothing about it! Perhaps because there are so many snow birds here...

Hard to believe we haven't had another arrest. I hope MS is s_ _ _ tting bricks all the time.

Maybe they are waiting for a grand jury to indict him. Sounds like there is more information that is being withheld until they have all their players. I think there are more crimes such as money embezzlement involved.

She very well may believe he's innocent. I wouldn't put it past MS to manipulate the "facts" in his favor.

Many loving parents would cling to the belief that their child is innocent for as long as possible. I really can't fault BS if this is the case. I feel terrible for her.

Many loving parents would cling to the belief that their child is innocent for as long as possible. I really can't fault BS if this is the case. I feel terrible for her.

Being that both MS and CWW were apparently quick talkers that swayed people in their past who knows how many of the families believe they are innocent

Yes absolutely. I remember in her interview she was explaining that MS told her to just leave it unlocked, since TS would be home that night. She replied "Oh this is gonna make Mark look guilty too." > I'm assuming the too meant her as well :frown:
I really do feel badly for her, she seems so sweet. She even bought the dogs some more carrots, so TS wouldn't have too. :frown:

Being that both MS and CWW were apparently quick talkers that swayed people in their past who knows how many of the families believe they are innocent

CWW even went as far as to tell JL that it was HIM and MS that discovered the
FRONT door < ( lie there to) broken into and THEY were the ones that actually found her body. SMH

CWW even went as far as to tell JL that it was HIM and MS that discovered the
FRONT door < ( lie there to) broken into and THEY were the ones that actually found her body. SMH

I missed this info somewhere. Where did you read that piece of information? So sad that ppl don't realize (MS, CWW and the others involved) can't understand that honest is the best policy. The continuous lies will keep biting their a$$.

I missed this info somewhere. Where did you read that piece of information? So sad that ppl don't realize (MS, CWW and the others involved) can't understand that honest is the best policy. The continuous lies will keep biting their a$$.

Oregon ~
It was from the police interview with Jerry Lubinski. The older man in his 70's that lent CWW a camera and GPS.

Yes absolutely. I remember in her interview she was explaining that MS told her to just leave it unlocked, since TS would be home that night. She replied "Oh this is gonna make Mark look guilty too." > I'm assuming the too meant her as well :frown:
I really do feel badly for her, she seems so sweet. She even bought the dogs some more carrots, so TS wouldn't have too. :frown:

I think of that expression "the nut doesn't fall very far from the tree"...and for now waiting to see who is who in all these people involved. I found her note kind of odd...only in that...after 10 years of marriage...you are either Bonnie...or Mom. That Bonnie (Mom) was just...I don't know. Felt like a distanced person...trying to work their way closer to TS....JMO

Oregon ~
It was from the police interview with Jerry Lubinski. The older man in his 70's that lent CWW a camera and GPS.

I still wonder why on earth he borrowed a camera. What did he need to take photos of? Surely not the crime? I haven't seen anything about what, if anything, LE found on the camera. Has anyone else?

I think MS may be arrested following JR's Feb 22 release from federal custody and transfer to FL. It's possible and probable JR will be offered a deal for talking. JMO. Anyone agree?

I think MS may be arrested following JR's Feb 22 release from federal custody and transfer to FL. It's possible and probable JR will be offered a deal for talking. JMO. Anyone agree?

^ Sounds like a good possibility to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member