Sievers Sidebar #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that FP implies he was much more buddy-buddy with MS than TS. Poor guy, probably had no clue MS's lies were the reasons he was let go. MS fooled more than one victim into thinking he could be trusted.

Screen Shot 2016-02-12 at 11.52.45 PM.jpg

Do you know why MS would have a LPN license in MO and FL?

Sorry it was so long. ITA. It could be why one wouldn't want patient records released. Or one doesn't have the ability or authority to release them just yet.

View attachment 89030

He probably went to school and was originally licensed in MO, then moved to FL and got his license there. Probably keeping both current as it is easier and cheaper than having to re - apply if he were to move back to MO. (I know a lot of nurses who are licensed in more than one state, usually travelers and usually RNs, though). Which brings me to another question - what do we know about his work history? What brought him to Florida to begin with? I am having a vague recollection that his parents moved there maybe?

Sent from Wonderland

A LOT of the weird things about the services are in the July 6th thread about CWW being a suspect as early as then.

It appears to have had no changes to it since then but let's wait for someone that actually attended to see IIRC:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...a-Springs-June-2015-2&p=11923806#post11923806
It was on LS's blog.

IIRC ~ Nin(?) posted a picture of the eulogy program. I absolutely remember reading it. But I can't find it now of course. I think it was Nin that posted it anyway...If not her, somebody did.

There was also a picture of TS on a memory table, and a picture of her beloved dog "Lucy." I remember shedding a tear or two after seeing it.

http://lenkaspiska.blogspot.com/2015/07/farewellteresa-sievers-so-many-of-you.html

ETA ~
I should definitely read before I post. Sorry... as I now see this blog info was already posted by Cymbaline
:blush:

Having not met LS there have been times I've felt a little put off by her personality as I'm "meeting" her through these blogs, interviews, MSM spots. I've studied and continue to do intuitive work (not publicly) so in some ways she is a fellow tribe member. I understand what LS is attempting to do in her work. It's not mainstream. Neither was TS.
As a patient though...I wouldn't expect TS to align herself with anyone less assertive than LS seems to be...if you think about what TS and LS have in common...her choice to partner with LS is no surprise to me. Whether it was wise remains to be seen...IMO

View attachment 89030

TS is licensed on both MO and FL, too. Maybe it's because that's where he's from and if they were visiting his family there, they'd both be legal to practice if something happened. The picture of her license is in the LE docs somewhere, it may have been in her wallet.

View attachment 89030

TS is licensed on both MO and FL, too. Maybe it's because that's where he's from and if they were visiting his family there, they'd both be legal to practice if something happened. The picture of her license is in the LE docs somewhere, it may have been in her wallet.

I am so sorry I can't remember, nor can I find (I searched, argh) the WSer who posted the information about LS being at the office after hours teaching her classes and while MS was there, they obviously bonded. I've used the search function in several threads, grrr frustrated at not finding it.

She was in the premium spot for getting her information and complaints from both MS and TS. How fabulously insightful and intuitive she must have seemed to each of them.

MS surely took advantage of that situation to "poor put upon me" and paint TS badly. Explains a lot of how she knew things without telling LE that MS told her.

ETA: sorry for the double post - whatdaheck is happening! The first one didn't show, so I wrote this one. argh.

Add to that she claims she met Teresa 4 years ago but had been working with her for 18 months or so- right? She began homeschooling in 2013. I find that even more interesting. In light of some of these things it seems she probably spent much more time with Mark where there were semi-private chatting capabilities then she ever did with Teresa. MOO

Or for prescribing purposes...?
Locum Tenens?
Did TS even know she was licensed in MO? Had she done any of her residencies there?

This seems very strange to me.

Or for prescribing purposes...?
Locum Tenens?
Did TS even know she was licensed in MO? Had she done any of her residencies there?

This seems very strange to me.

Oh my. Yes, I too wonder if TS even knew she was licensed in MO! Is there a Missouri address listed on the Missouri license?
---------
Missouri lists MS as currently licensed as a "PN" (Practical Nurse), original license issued in Nov 1995. Notes that he is IV qualified. This license is up for renewal in May 2016.

Florida license also lists him as a PN, license originally issued in June 2002, renews in July 2017.

No addresses are listed for either.

What about MS still owning that condo in Missouri? With no tenant in it? Could be used as a delivery point for medications ordered from a medical supply house. To the only state in the U.thS, that has no prescription tracking system.

Remember Dr. Conrad Murray in the Michael Jackson death case? Murray was ordering the anesthetic propofol delivered to his girlfriend's apartment. Then she would forward it to him.

Didn't MS text CWW something about the storage locker at the back of the condo was unlocked?

Oh my. Yes, I too wonder if TS even knew she was licensed in MO! Is there a Missouri address listed on the Missouri license?

If TS had reciprocity in MO, it would make "prescribing" there very easy. I am getting the horrible feeling that a lot was going on behind her back, using her MD and DEA licensure for some things she was not aware of. I really hope I am wrong.

If TS had reciprocity in MO, it would make "prescribing" there very easy. I am getting the horrible feeling that a lot was going on behind her back, using her MD and DEA licensure for some things she was not aware of. I really hope I am wrong.

Since the beginning I have felt MS and CWW were using her physician license for writing and obtaining scripts illegally.

Could tracking this down be what is taking LE so long in arresting MS? Of course, CWW is not going to breathe a word about this as his goose would be cooked even further! I don't think JRR had any involvement in this area.

If the brother and his other brother are involved with illegally obtaining/distributing drugs, would this be a reason that JL sings so highly of CWW? Somehow the two of them are involved too?

Since the beginning I have felt MS and CWW were using her physician license for writing and obtaining scripts illegally.

Could tracking this down be what is taking LE so long in arresting MS? Of course, CWW is not going to breathe a word about this as his goose would be cooked even further! I don't think JRR had any involvement in this area.

If the brother and his other brother are involved with illegally obtaining/distributing drugs, would this be a reason that JL sings so highly of CWW? Somehow the two of them are involved too?

Missouri is still the only State that does not have a State registry for prescription drugs. With Dr. S being licensed in both Missouri AND Florida prescriptions could be written in both states with no questions asked. A rubber stamp could have been made with her signature. With MS being the "office manager" he could have ordered as many pads that they wanted. Even with a MO address to reduce any questions there. Filling the scripts in the small rural MO towns at non chain pharmacies, nobody the wiser, IMO. An oxi alone can be sold on the black market for $20. A bottle of 60=$1200.

JMO's

Maybe one or more prescription pads were unaccounted for.
jmo

That's exactly what I was thinking 4senthia.
CWW could make big money with a full prescription pad. I'm sure him and his "people" are well acquainted with who the abusers and the traffickers are. With no need to Dr. shop, he could make a fortune off of just selling that pad. (Individually or as a whole)
Especially since Missouri is the only state in the entire country without a prescription drug monitoring/tracking system. $$$$

"Example: If I was insane enough to work in my DH office at night to do"billing", chances are I would have a key to the drawer or safe where the numbered script pads are kept. If I wanted to, I could generate as many scripts as I wanted, to whomever, since I can scribble scrabble my DH signature extremely well. If the pharmacy calls for verification, as I am working there, I can verify it is legit. Anyone who wanted to pay me in large $100 bills might (Never) get a script or the pills IF I also have a dispensary and order in bulk from Mexico or Canada.'

I read that in Florida physicians are prohibited from dispensing prescription medications from their office. I know that is not the case in various other states (Pennsylvania for instance) and would venture to guess that Missouri is one where it IS legal to do so. Doctors and dentists order numerous prescription meds for use in their offices all the time. They order injectables such as lidocaine and novocaine used during procedures, flue vaccines, all kind of other injectables from penicillin to testosterone. They order inhaleables such as albuterol, etc. for breathing treatments.

Beyond opioids, there are a myriad of drugs that can be abused. Human Growth Homones are abused. Sedatives, muscle relaxants, and sleeping pills are abused. All of the abused prescription meds that you hear about make it to the "black market" in SOME manner. How?

I would think that having a "remote IT manager" who just happens to have a felony drug conviction in his past might put any medical practice at risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie