Sievers Sidebar #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a good read for those interested in the prescription abuse aspect. This article is not all that in depth...there are more articles available to read. I know someone, who knows someone, so take it with a grain of salt, but these guys were being investigated for a VERY long time. I don't know how they figured they could get away with it but they did. Imagine the careers of these guys, ruined. For what? As my dad used to say, "the love of money is the root of all evil".

http://news.blog.ajc.com/2016/02/04/ga-hospital-ceo-5-suspects-arrested-in-prescription-drug-bust/

I need to add that it is my opinion we are gonna find out the drug aspect plays a roll in the death of TS. You know what? Not just death, but blunt force trauma, overkill, murder of TS. Makes my stomach churn and hurts my heart.

G-B her.

If TS had reciprocity in MO, it would make "prescribing" there very easy. I am getting the horrible feeling that a lot was going on behind her back, using her MD and DEA licensure for some things she was not aware of. I really hope I am wrong.

The other state besides FL that Dr. Sievers was licensed in is SC.
img01072016_0009jpg_Page35_Image1.jpg

That license expired one day after Dr. Teresa Sievers was murdered :(

I wonder what the connection is with multiple licenses, if any? In the early days of this case, I suspected there might be some shenanigans with drug or supplement theft - whether that be prescriptions written without TS's knowledge or the ordering of certain types of supplements/ingredients that could be used to manufacture other drugs. The possibilities for abuse are endless if CWW had access to, or control of, the Sievers' computers.

Here is a good read for those interested in the prescription abuse aspect. This article is not all that in depth...there are more articles available to read. I know someone, who knows someone, so take it with a grain of salt, but these guys were being investigated for a VERY long time. I don't know how they figured they could get away with it but they did. Imagine the careers of these guys, ruined. For what? As my dad used to say, "the love of money is the root of all evil".

http://news.blog.ajc.com/2016/02/04/ga-hospital-ceo-5-suspects-arrested-in-prescription-drug-bust/

Hoo boy! This is an interesting crew. It is a 45 bed hospital. Last year an emergency room doctor with the same surname as the CEO M.D. in the above linked article was arrested in April 2015 for writing prescriptions for painkillers to himself. A pharmacist at the local Walmart tipped off the police. (I can attest - those Walmart pharmacists are TOUGH!). This brother - we can call him "Dr. David" then was arrested AGAIN in July 2015 for the very same thing.

Here is the link to Dr. David's second arrest: http://accesswdun.com/article/2015/...ospital-doctor-arrested-again-on-drug-charges

The arrest last week was of Dr. Mike the CEO, his wife, his sister, his niece, and some other doctor. Oh, and Dr. David was apparently arrested yet again! Gosh, it's a wonder these folks didn't have the family dog involved in their scheme! I would strongly suspect that once Dr. David was arrested for the second time last year that he began to co-operate with DEA officials and that led to the take-down of all these others who were involved.

So this is three physicians involved in diverting prescription drugs. Anybody think "the twins" CWW and MS would not/could not have been involved in something like this?

Also, what was that brand new, very expensive barn-like storage shed at the CWW/AW homestead going to be used for?

Perhaps Sheriff Scott wasn't kidding when he said there is more, much more to come.

Yes AlwaysShocked, the above story has so much more to it. Besides the money aspect, well you know, gotta throw some sex in there too.

Much more to come. By the time it ALL comes out, I believe most of us here won't be that surprised. Now I am talking about the TS case.

Add to that she claims she met Teresa 4 years ago but had been working with her for 18 months or so- right? She began homeschooling in 2013. I find that even more interesting. In light of some of these things it seems she probably spent much more time with Mark where there were semi-private chatting capabilities then she ever did with Teresa. MOO

Didn't sound like they spent that much time together to me. IIRC, she said they got the kids together maybe once a month, and didn't specify whether it was with MS or TS or both. She said she and TS had lunch together every week.

http://www.delawareonline.com/story...entenced-months-silk-road-drug-case/21716135/

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ctors-caught-in-silk-road-legal-mess/3878899/

I think some smart posters have already posted about this type of scheme and I didn't understand it at the time. This happened in Delaware which is a small state with a lot of scrutiny. Florida connection was interesting.

Good idea to have those two serve their prison terms in separate places.

Just WOW. Real eye-opener there. Billion dollar enterprise, if you can call it that. They must have been delusional to think they could get away with it.

Thanks for that, zuri. I had not seen it before.

One thing, it says CWW and MS were evicted from where they were living in Missouri in 1999. Next line says MS moved to Florida and was working as a nurse. There must have been a time gap there, because the original issue date for the Florida PN license was not until 2002.

TS is licensed on both MO and FL, too. Maybe it's because that's where he's from and if they were visiting his family there, they'd both be legal to practice if something happened. The picture of her license is in the LE docs somewhere, it may have been in her wallet.

I am so sorry I can't remember, nor can I find (I searched, argh) the WSer who posted the information about LS being at the office after hours teaching her classes and while MS was there, they obviously bonded. I've used the search function in several threads, grrr frustrated at not finding it.

She was in the premium spot for getting her information and complaints from both MS and TS. How fabulously insightful and intuitive she must have seemed to each of them.

MS surely took advantage of that situation to "poor put upon me" and paint TS badly. Explains a lot of how she knew things without telling LE that MS told her.

ETA: sorry for the double post - whatdaheck is happening! The first one didn't show, so I wrote this one. argh.

I posted that after hours post.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?299089-Sievers-Sidebar-2&p=12351253#post12351253

If TS had reciprocity in MO, it would make "prescribing" there very easy. I am getting the horrible feeling that a lot was going on behind her back, using her MD and DEA licensure for some things she was not aware of. I really hope I am wrong.

Idk. But if I had to think of 4.4 million reasons why Teresa was killed; It definitely wouldn't be for 4.4 million pills sold illegally. Lol.

I truly think that shady practices were delegated by Mark to keep some side income in that Teresa didn't want to be apart of.

But I think the ultimate reason for the killing was the 4.4 million dollar life insurance policy. Jmo for now.

But you guys are right. Maybe Teresa wanted out due to mark handling things like a **** as well as other things.

Idk. But if I had to think of 4.4 million reasons why Teresa was killed; It definitely wouldn't be for 4.4 million pills sold illegally. Lol.

I truly think that shady practices were delegated by Mark to keep some side income in that Teresa didn't want to be apart of.

But I think the ultimate reason for the killing was the 4.4 million dollar life insurance policy. Jmo for now.

But you guys are right. Maybe Teresa wanted out due to mark handling things like a **** as well as other things.

I don't disagree. However, considering that a) MS told people his anti-depressants were TS's b) TS's might be missing laptop, and c) SMS's choice of words during this investigation, I feel like MS is trying to cover up a bad act incidental to TS's murder.:thinking:

I don't disagree. However, considering that a) MS told people his anti-depressants were TS's b) TS's might be missing laptop, and c) SMS's choice of words during this investigation, I feel like MS is trying to cover up a bad act incidental to TS's murder.:thinking:

Agree. Mark tells people the anti depressant pills were hers. But he doesn't clearly state how he was the one that made her depressed in the first place. Jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charharr