Sievers Sidebar #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember my Jury Duty Summons from December? It was yesterday. I was chosen for the 1st case (civil) and we reached our verdict today. I'm done for 2 years now, right? Nope! Call back after 5:00 to see if they need me tomorrow. It is for the week (apparently my county is strange like that) so there's that. LOL In other news, Jury Duty was all I thought it would be and now I'm wondering why I didn't pursue a career at the Courthouse or in Law

Back to the case: I do think they would have eventually found CWW and then later JRR through MS trails but it would not have been as quickly without the tips. JMO

I had to report for Federal Jury Duty today but was not chosen. I have been called numerous times but I think I always get rejected because my brother-in-law is retired from LE. I have to call back Friday night. We are on call through the end of the month!

Maybe MS told LS that and she believed him?

Very possible, but this bothers me as well. Why would she believe MS over TS who was supposedly one of her best friends and future business partner? And how can you call yourself an intuitionist if you were tricked into believing someone with a black, hateful, murderous soul over your best friend? If you had the devil standing right next to you shouldn't you be able to sense that??? I personally believe that life consists of many grey areas but his "vibes" or "energy" should have been clearly BLACK and DANGEROUS to a true intuitionist. JMO

Very possible, but this bothers me as well. Why would she believe MS over TS who was supposedly one of her best friends and future business partner? And how can you call yourself an intuitionist if you were tricked into believing someone with a black, hateful, murderous soul over your best friend? If you had the devil standing right next to you shouldn't you be able to sense that??? I personally believe that life consists of many grey areas but his "vibes" or "energy" should have been clearly BLACK and DANGEROUS to a true intuitionist. JMO
You expressed that very well. Something doesn't add up here.

I am also never chosen for jury duty. I've gotten called to go a few times but never chosen. Maybe I look too eager, haha. A good friend of mine was chosen for a fairly high profile Atlanta murder trial. She was all excited about doing it but the jury members didn't get along and never really agreed. She told me all that afterwards. It's kind of scary to think about if you were innocent of a crime and someone finds you guilty so they can go home and watch a football game or something.

The girls were homeschooled. No reason to have a cell phone.

Unless they were left alone while mom was working and dad was 'shopping', 'visiting a friend' and only he knows what else. The girls may have had a cell phone to contact dad. We do not know that yet.

Unless they were left alone while mom was working and dad was 'shopping', 'visiting a friend' and only he knows what else. The girls may have had a cell phone to contact dad. We do not know that yet.

In one of the interviews (I think AL), it was said one of the girls (I think the oldest) was playing on someone's phone/playing Candy Crush.

In one of the interviews (I think AL), it was said one of the girls (I think the oldest) was playing on someone's phone/playing Candy Crush.

It was CK's interview (Bates 30221) and it was AW's phone.

Good day Sleuths! Totally OT, or perhaps it isn't...we went to the beach yesterday and as I was walking on the boardwalk to the beach, a man stepped aside and he was another "brother from another mother". A true "doppelganger" of MS and CWW. He looked so much like them, it just gave me the creeps. About 6', bald and goatee and a bit of a tummy. I literally had to remind myself those 2 are behind bars! :shame:

Good day Sleuths! Totally OT, or perhaps it isn't...we went to the beach yesterday and as I was walking on the boardwalk to the beach, a man stepped aside and he was another "brother from another mother". A true "doppelganger" of MS and CWW. He looked so much like them, it just gave me the creeps. About 6', bald and goatee and a bit of a tummy. I literally had to remind myself those 2 are behind bars! :shame:

It's pretty much the go-to look for every overweight balding man.

I don't like seeing my sister upset..... :tantrum:

And lest we forget, when first interviewed on July 1, the intuitive LS told police that the Sievers marriage was solid, with no more problems than any typical marriage. In her second interview, after the police had Mark's phone, the story changed. Now she said TS had drug and sexual addictions, that she was intolerant of poor Mark's weaknesses, and that she insisted on telling poor Mark when she was tempted by a doctor at a conference. Still no hint from LS, IIRC, that Mark was the lifelong womanizer who still, in middle-age, constantly hit on women and claimed to need sex multiple times a day. It will be interesting to learn at trial whether Mark was the source for LS's testimony, as when he claimed to CK that one of Teresa's best friends had described her as a 'ho,' or whether LS was possibly covering for Mark.

Every time I see a bald man with a goatee and belly, it creeps me out --' thinking of MS and CWW.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I had to report for Federal Jury Duty today but was not chosen. I have been called numerous times but I think I always get rejected because my brother-in-law is retired from LE. I have to call back Friday night. We are on call through the end of the month!
The month?! Oh my!!

I am also never chosen for jury duty. I've gotten called to go a few times but never chosen. Maybe I look too eager, haha. A good friend of mine was chosen for a fairly high profile Atlanta murder trial. She was all excited about doing it but the jury members didn't get along and never really agreed. She told me all that afterwards. It's kind of scary to think about if you were innocent of a crime and someone finds you guilty so they can go home and watch a football game or something.
YES! I was "that person" on my jury yesterday b/c I caught an error and questioned it when we took the 1st vote to "see where we were" and then 1 other person realized I was correct and voted with me. We ended up being correct but everyone else was ready to go home so they were just going to vote and be done despite not being correct. It was not like it was a murder trial and the people were lovely people but that was really scary to think about after the fact!!!

Lol Istiff. Your situation at jury duty brings to mind the movie Twelve Angry Men. If you've never seen it, it's a great movie along the same premise except it was about a murder. (I've only seen the remake of a few years ago, not the original but hear that was very good....I need to make a point of checking out Netflix for it.)

And lest we forget, when first interviewed on July 1, the intuitive LS told police that the Sievers marriage was solid, with no more problems than any typical marriage. In her second interview, after the police had Mark's phone, the story changed. Now she said TS had drug and sexual addictions, that she was intolerant of poor Mark's weaknesses, and that she insisted on telling poor Mark when she was tempted by a doctor at a conference. Still no hint from LS, IIRC, that Mark was the lifelong womanizer who still, in middle-age, constantly hit on women and claimed to need sex multiple times a day. It will be interesting to learn at trial whether Mark was the source for LS's testimony, as when he claimed to CK that one of Teresa's best friends had described her as a 'ho,' or whether LS was possibly covering for Mark.

I am not a religious man but do strongly believe the saying that money is the root of all evil. With that said...
Sometimes in a scenario where much money currently exist and have desire for more money (can we call it greed?)
Sometimes there may not be as much current money as others would think and more is needed
Sometimes people know fiscal status change is imminent and preparation must be made

Thank you Frigga and Paulas88 for the lawyer info.

I noticed CWW lawyer, Elizabeth Parker, closed her office on Flager Dr, West Palm Beach. She must be in another office. I wonder who is paying for CWW private lawyer...or pro bono. EP was smart getting CWW to 'spill the beans' on MS.

I bet when it comes closer to a trial date, MS asks for a court appointed lawyer. The money will run out at some point for him. I would think the courts would appoint a special person to oversee any, if any, insurance monies the girls may get, when he is convicted.

I was thinking MS asked for a court appointed lawyer, but I must have misread the article some time ago.

Would the DCFS charge the girls estate for the services, if the girls get any insurance monies? I was curious how that works...not just in this case, but in any cases.

And now to wait to see how long before a trial actually starts.....years?
If EP is seeking fame. CW is done and now it's off to MS.
Did EP have ALL of the doc dumps upon taking on CW's case?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Hi WSl'r's !!! I'm behind on Sievers & need to read every single morsel !! Could anyone please direct me where best to learn each & every morsel of the details about MS hopping over a fence to HIDE in neighbor's porch ! I saw the lady of that home on video! BLOWS ME AWAY !!! And what about the 2 little girls being out in their driveway ------------ why had MS let them out like that? I read news article that said the police came in like SWAT - black, black masks, big guns out, did I say all in black? tyia !

Hi WSl'r's !!! I'm behind on Sievers & need to read every single morsel !! Could anyone please direct me where best to learn each & every morsel of the details about MS hopping over a fence to HIDE in neighbor's porch ! I saw the lady of that home on video! BLOWS ME AWAY !!! And what about the 2 little girls being out in their driveway ------------ why had MS let them out like that? I read news article that said the police came in like SWAT - black, black masks, big guns out, did I say all in black? tyia !
SWAT attire is probably true, however, the running through the backyard, is still being debated. Sadly, the girls were in the driveway when he was arrested.
The only thing you may not be up-to-date on is this interview, which is mind-blowing: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3g3DEap84xwMlVib2xfUWdvSlk/view
He is able to have supervised phone convos. with the girls.

Here is the audio link of CK's interview: https://soundcloud.com/naplesnews/15-268513-kain-carrie-downs-lcso-4-p1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member