Sievers Sidebar #4

Discussion in 'Dr. Teresa Sievers' started by beach, Jun 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. U2forever

U2forever Religion is what happens when God leaves the room

2. Oregonmama

Oregonmama Well-Known Member

Welcome back Beach! where can I find the real time thread for tonight? My senior got all his wisdom teeth out today so I am trying to figure out where the thread is and being an extra caring mom too

3. DexterMorgan

DexterMorgan Well-Known Member

Wow. Welcome back Beach.

4. Lilibet

Lilibet Well-Known Member

Welcome back Beach. Wishing you a speedy recovery. It's good you weren't around when you were cranky...you would have put us all on time out! :D

5. beach

beach Verified Expert

Here is the link for the 48 Hours Discussion thread.

(Thank you to GreaterThan!) It's locked right now but we'll be opening it about 5 min before the show airs. The Twitter links and 48 Hours Facebook page are linked in the opening post.

6. beach

beach Verified Expert

Thank you! And you're correct. :D I told Tricia I might can handle Sievers because those posters are civil but I knew I didn't need to be anywhere near a few of the other cases :)angel:) while I was pumped full of steroids - oral, injections, inhalation - you name it, I was full of them. I'll just say I now understand the meaning of " 'roid rage". It's a true phenomenon. I can't even fathom anyone taking those things by choice.

7. Wow

Wow Verified Insider - Dr. Teresa Sievers Case

Welcome back!

8. Oregonmama

Oregonmama Well-Known Member

This Thursday 2/23 case management hearing for Mark and JR. I am assuming no more doc dumps because trial might happen soon, correct? I am so eager to hear more about the finances at the practice

9. Thank you to everyone who will be posting to the 48 hours Facebook page and the 48 hours Twitter account tonight in support of Teresa. There are a lot of facts that might be left out of the story. I know the Websleuth Warriors will do what they can.

10. Southwflorida

Southwflorida Verified Patient Dr. Teresa Sievers

I can't be quiet if this show puts Mark in a positive light. We must protect her legacy!

11. Wow

Wow Verified Insider - Dr. Teresa Sievers Case

Same here

12. beach

beach Verified Expert

13. lstiff

lstiff Well-Known Member

I yelled on Twitter & plan to write more tomorrow to them. BS!!!

14. mikeinmo

mikeinmo Verified Insider - Dr. Teresa Sievers Case

Welcome back Beach missed your wit hope you are feeling better, could not watch the show last night as it was not on Canadian TV where I am at, set my dvr up to watch it tho keep it up

15. debbiegarcia36

debbiegarcia36 Well-Known Member

I tweeted Erin Moriarty last night and asked why the 48 hours episode was biased in favor of MS. She stated "Because as reporters we believe in innocent until proven guilty. There has not been a trial. I want to raise every possibility."

Despite the bias, I noticed the majority who posted on Twitter believe Mark was behind his wife's murder.

I also get that because there has not been a trial the show is being very careful about revealing evidence against Mark. Which makes sense ig they want to avoid lawsuits.

I believe once MS and JR are convicted or after the trial all their dirty little secrets will be in books, TV shows, etc.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

16. No it's not

No it's not that simple

17. tlcya

tlcya Old and Tired Websleuth

18. beach

beach Verified Expert

FYI - The mods are in the process of perusing through old discovery docs and interviews. We are soon going to generate a "List Only - No Discussion" thread that lists the incriminating evidence against Mark. Everything will be substantiated with links and/or screenshots derived from official docs and reputable sources. At first the thread will be locked until members can get a feel for the format, as it will be different from our usual topical discussion threads. After that, we will open it so members can help and follow up adding. There is so much we have forgotten....we need a place to keep these things for reference.

19. MsJosie

MsJosie Well-Known Member

Beach and mods that is a great idea. Thank you for putting in all this hard work. This will show MS that we know he is not innocent...no way.

20. Legally Bland

Legally Bland Well-Known Member

Does anyone know if it's likely we'll get any trial reporting for the Roy Heilbron medicare fraud case?

I'm guessing not, but I don't think I'll be able to stop myself from googling it.

Jury selection is due to start tomorrow, but there have been some delays previously.

RSBM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.