Sievers Sidebar #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
seriously doubt that MS would put CWW's shed on his CC or checking account suspect more so that was paid at time of wedding or before.... cannot find out when shed was bought or how it was paid for and or who purchased it

Could have been part of a stack of $100 bills (the "gift card" sent by MS) that CWW and JRR used on the trip. That would be an awful lot of suspicious cash in $100 bills for a shed, though? :dunno:

The bills were mentioned in several articles involving purchases at Walmart and a gas station.

The timing of the shed purchase is suspicious because previous to this they had been struggling financially. AW's parents were buying their groceries, the cell phones were in AW's mother's name, and not that this counts, but it's fun to remember: CWW told his bride she couldn't come with him on the trip because they couldn't afford it; he told her she "needed to stay home and go to work."

ETA: Total speculation here:
There was just over $40k cash in the Sievers home. There may have been more, left separately and specifically for CWW to pay a potential helpmate and to help tide over CWW until the huge insurance payout. That way, that person was taken care of and wouldn't know how much more CWW himself was getting paid. CWW already blew it by telling JRR (we know he did because TaySho told LE) that MS was paying CWW from insurance money. That was pretty specific. I know people murder for much less, but the $10,000 carrot was tiny and what would prevent JRR or whomever CWW would have brought to help from blackmailing him or MS?

along with the shed do not forget the vehicle JRR bought also the old adage "follow the money"

I don't believe JRR ever got paid for his "services". At first, it was assumed the new vehicle was bought with his money, but later determined that it was probably part of an insurance payout as their car got hit by a tree. At least, that's how I remember it.

I don't believe JRR ever got paid for his "services". At first, it was assumed the new vehicle was bought with his money, but later determined that it was probably part of an insurance payout as their car got hit by a tree. At least, that's how I remember it.

That hasn't been established either way. IMO, the insurance payout story bc a tree fell on the old car, is a little to convenient, but, I'm sure it will/was easily discovered if insurance $$ purchased a new vehicle.

All's been quiet on the JRR front.

Anyone here.... MS & CWW are separate facilities. Is JRR in yet another facility OR is he where CWW is and kept in a different cell block away from CWW?

Ummm I don't know where any of them are, but I tried going through the bates again tonight, I can't. I just can't tonight. And frankly, after reading all I have so far, I don't care where either of the 3 are...unless someone tells me they are dead. I mean seriously, I don't know much about JRR< but from what I've read about CWW and MS....deranged souls...IMO!

I still think burner phones are the biggie. Lets say CWW texted/or called MS in the early hours of June 29, 2015 saying "Done". No doubt MS would say something along the lines of "Toss the burner cell and get back to MO. Without physical burner or copies of texts it becomes a circumstantial case. I think MS knows the both burners were quickly discarded and it has now become a " he said, he said case. MS can state, " I have no idea why he killed my wife, but I was in CT, and now he wants a reduced sentence so he is pointing to me".
CWW can tell LE tons of damaging info but maybe can't provide any physical proof, sort of substantiating MS claims of CWW telling LE info for reduced sentence. If LE had any real damaging info I feel MS would have been detained earlier.
Maybe MS defense team doesnt know what and how much CWW has told LE and in some way hope to learn something in DCF court to guide their criminal defense?
Murmett could maybe ask "So Mr Wright, what physical proof can you offer indicating my client was involved in TS murder? It was you and JR seen on Walmart video. We have repeated witnesses stating it was you and JR with plans to drive to FL." "Wasn't MS a loving dad?" " "Do you have any proof of MS being a bad dad?"
I don't think JR can really add much evidence against MS. All JR can do is offer damning evidence against CWW
But many people have been convicted on circumstantial evidence alone

For the accounting/tax posters or anyone who knows (lol): I know several married MD/Office Manager duos where the MD pulls "less" income on paper and the OM spouse's salary is greater. Is it for Social Security reasons or to be taxed in a lower tax bracket? Pay less in quarterly taxes or something? I can't remember if this was a tax advantage or loophole as to why they did it.

I still think burner phones are the biggie. Lets say CWW texted/or called MS in the early hours of June 29, 2015 saying "Done". No doubt MS would say something along the lines of "Toss the burner cell and get back to MO. Without physical burner or copies of texts it becomes a circumstantial case. I think MS knows the both burners were quickly discarded and it has now become a " he said, he said case. MS can state, " I have no idea why he killed my wife, but I was in CT, and now he wants a reduced sentence so he is pointing to me".
CWW can tell LE tons of damaging info but maybe can't provide any physical proof, sort of substantiating MS claims of CWW telling LE info for reduced sentence. If LE had any real damaging info I feel MS would have been detained earlier.
Maybe MS defense team doesnt know what and how much CWW has told LE and in some way hope to learn something in DCF court to guide their criminal defense?
Murmett could maybe ask "So Mr Wright, what physical proof can you offer indicating my client was involved in TS murder? It was you and JR seen on Walmart video. We have repeated witnesses stating it was you and JR with plans to drive to FL." "Wasn't MS a loving dad?" " "Do you have any proof of MS being a bad dad?"
I don't think JR can really add much evidence against MS. All JR can do is offer damning evidence against CWW
But many people have been convicted on circumstantial evidence alone

bbm

Ooh, great point about CWW being able to offer actual, tangible proof, yes he can! You mention it yourself: the burner phones :happydance:

If he gave LE even one of the the burner phone numbers they can go from there. We see that deleted calls and texts can be recovered, and certainly the ping history will show the location of the two phones. There may even have been some calls accidentally between their real phones and burner. "*doh*! I forgot, I'll call you right back"

Of course, it couldn't be concrete proof unless they have MS voice on any messages, but as I'm sure we'll see in MS trial, even texts would be challenged. It can prove the phones were used by them, but not what was discussed.

It is however, another bullet on the list of circumstantial evidence which will be overwhelming and carry weight that.

:happydance:

In no order and I don't claim to understand all of what's what below, just typing it as I see it. Feel free to fill in the blanks or interpret any of this for me/us.

11/13/2009 Durable Power of Attorney/ Limited TS grants it to MS. (Was the having any kind of surgery back then? - FIL did this when he had his hip surgery just in case)

Yes, he thought he was a wheeler dealer. Looks like they were buying dumps to flip without doing any rehab that I could tell. The sad thing is if he had done everything on the up-and-up, they could have been financially secure.

HER Murok home didn't sell until 2006 &#8211; they lived there during construction on Jarvis, so she was paying on four mortgages (?), ___ line(s)s of credit, ___ promissory note(s) ?

All documents are in the name of &#8220;Teresa Sievers, a married woman and Mark Sievers her spouse&#8221; I'm guessing her money, her name.

1313 Murok Way S, St. Petersburg 33705 (TS home)
Sold 08/25/06 $411,000

27040 Jarvis Rd, Bonita Springs, 34135
January 28, 2005 Loan $205,600
&#8220;Teresa Sievers, a married woman&#8221; is typed in on the loan docs, but the following is hand-printed by by bank, I assume: &#8220;, joined by her husband Mark Sievers&#8221;

January 28, 2005 Home Equity Line of Credit
Union Federal Bank of Indianapolis

P & I 920.92
Hazard Ins 150.34
Taxes 182.79
TOTAL PMT $1,254.05

November 23, 2005 Citibank/Home Equity LoC $70,400 max

27034 Jarvis Rd, Bonita Springs, 34135
August 24, 2005
Promissory note $438,000

7329 Myrtle Rd, Ft. Myers, 33912 &#8211; this information is incomplete
May 30, 2006 Mortgage $46,000 This security instrument is subordinate to an existing first lien (s) of record which has the address of 7329 Myrtle Rd, Ft. Myers, 33912

May 30, 2006 $184,000 mortgage

It went into foreclosure sold to bank: 04/16/2015 I don't know who owned it at that time, but I'm guessing they did until I find more info.
:::::::::::
January 9, 2006 Letter: Citimortgage Satisfaction of Mortgage &#8211; this was all alone with no other papers indicating which property.

I forgot to add this under 27040 Jarvis Rd - Sievers sold for less than half of what they paid - what's the strategy to that, there must be one :thinking: anybody know? :please:

02/10/05..........Sold..$257,000..........................................$159/sf

11/13/09..........Sold..$109,000.........loss of 57.6%.............$67/sqf

Is it possible that they actually sold it for more than 109,000 and got someone to pay the balance in cash unreported?

Could MS have persuaded the buyers to do this convincing them that it would benefit both parties?

Where we live, we saw so many people buying during the bubble and then taking a bath when they sold their properties a few years later at a huge loss to avoid foreclosure, but for the Sievers it would seem like such a foolish move because they owned other properties. Unless those properties, like the MO condo, had multiple mortgages or lines of credit on them.

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/31927898/...t#.V1RCxpFOm00

Posted yesterday in DCF thread this is all I could find CWW and MS are in Lee County facilities JRR in Collier County facility

Thanks, mikeinmo. It's been said where JRR was but I can't find the post---it's been a while though. He's in Collier Co but I don't know what facilities are down there vs where CWW is. JRR is a 'Johnny come lately' with MS. Still wonder what he may have told LE that might correlate with some things CWW confessed to. Haven't heard squat about JRR lately. May it's the silence before the storm---hurry up doc dump and 'come on', trial.

I forgot to add this under 27040 Jarvis Rd - Sievers sold for less than half of what they paid - what's the strategy to that, there must be one :thinking: anybody know? :please:

02/10/05..........Sold..$257,000..........................................$159/sf

I believe they owned 2 lots and that is the sell off of one of the lots they owned. They lived and continued to live on the second one.

bbm

Ooh, great point about CWW being able to offer actual, tangible proof, yes he can! You mention it yourself: the burner phones :happydance:

If he gave LE even one of the the burner phone numbers they can go from there. We see that deleted calls and texts can be recovered, and certainly the ping history will show the location of the two phones. There may even have been some calls accidentally between their real phones and burner. "*doh*! I forgot, I'll call you right back"

Of course, it couldn't be concrete proof unless they have MS voice on any messages, but as I'm sure we'll see in MS trial, even texts would be challenged. It can prove the phones were used by them, but not what was discussed.

It is however, another bullet on the list of circumstantial evidence which will be overwhelming and carry weight that.

:happydance:

I do remember reading in doc dump LE had warrants for cellphone activity in New York and Connecticut.

I believe they owned 2 lots and that is the sell off of one of the lots they owned. They lived and continued to live on the second one.

Yes they bought two properties; they are separate and independent transactions.

My apologies for posting incorrect information about the Myrtle property - below is correct address and info:

7329Myrtle.jpg

They sold this one at a 70% loss.

:dunno:

Hey FL.... if you look in the property records you'll find Parcel History on recorded addresses. Sievers bought 27050 first, as of 2/10/05, which was an existing home on a big, or guess you'd say double lot---it was 1 single parcel. Then on 4/28/05, they had the lot/Parcel split.... making the lot address with the (soon to be constructed) new home 27034 and the lot with the existing home became 27040. As recorded on 4/28/05, they did a "Split and Combine - No Delete Occurs" THEN a "Combined (With another parcel-Delete Occurs)". All lots have a Strap Number & Folio ID, you can see those but that can get a little crazy to look at. Anyway 27050 became 27034 and 27040. The 2/10/05 recorded Deed shows $257,000 but the Mortgage info recorded there shows $205,600. Then there's a Deed recorded on 4/1/05 shows $10.00---must be 27040, (then as mentioned, they later did that 'combine-split-delete' on 4/28). 27040 (existing home Sievers lived in during construction) was later sold for $109,000 as recorded on 11/13/09. Construction on new home at 27034 began late 2005 & was completed in 2006. There was no loss on 27040 as it was actually the original 27050 purchase before the parcel split creating 27040 which sold for $109,000.

"O"ooooooo my head hurts now

My apologies for posting incorrect information about the Myrtle property - below is correct address and info:

attachment.php

They sold this one at a 70% loss.

:dunno:

Where is Myrtle Road? Mrytle's a new one on me---you been sniffin' around, FL! When they bought Jarvis property in early 2005 they were living in St Pete on Murk Way S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88