Sievers Sidebar #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday's post in the Trust case:

Filed 2/6/17 Order Appointing and Directing Mediation 03/24/17 @ 1:00

Looks like their going to Mediation!

Can you request that document? I cant request them anymore, my emails do not work on that site anymore when I request :(

I saw a preview on 48 hours last night that Teresa will be the next episode Saturday at 10pm on CBS. No link, unfortunately, as it was live TV but I will be keeping an eye out. Looking forward to it and discussing it here with you all!

I saw a preview on 48 hours last night that Teresa will be the next episode Saturday at 10pm on CBS. No link, unfortunately, as it was live TV but I will be keeping an eye out. Looking forward to it and discussing it here with you all!

Hey Hoosgirl.... big THANKS here as I was loosing mind! I saw that same preview but they cut it off before it ended (where we live anyway). So frustrating trying to look up that upcoming 48 Hours Seivers murder episode---CBS website, like many, aren't user friendly anymore.

I was gonna post here to ask if anyone else saw it---so glad you did! I jumped out of the bed when it came on. Then texted out daughter who lives in Estero--her best friend & family were patients of Dr Seivers.

Thanks again Hoosgirl!

Thanks so much!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

It's not media, it is a film crew from "48 Hours" (CBS)...they have cameras/lights set up and are doing some filming of the house tonight in the dark. Stated they are just a film crew and not knowledgeable with the case, however, they stated it was set to air sometime next month. Again, just passing along for what it's worth :)

ALSO thanks to mckazpm, as I looked back & just saw this post about CBS crew seen filming at the house. Watch CBS 48 Hours next Sat @ 10pm. The preview we saw last night was cut off before ending by our local station as it went to the local 11pm news.

Thanks mckazpm I shall watch. Interested to hear MS mom. Wonder if she got paid, how much, is she telling the truth. Hope the girls do not see this, by accident from certain family members. I know they are safe with TS mom.

Seems like they are trying to pin it on CWW. I think more research is required come to that conclusion. Mark was definitely involved. Phone records show. Report correctly of you just hurt the families involved.

Thanks tlcya. Are you planning to open up chat tomorrow night?

-Nin

I am going to open a dedicated thread where we can discuss the 48 Hours episode in "real time". Also, I have been in touch with some insiders/witnesses for the prosecution. I will be giving a heads-up on what to expect regarding the tone of this episode so everyone can be prepared. :angel:

Nice to see you guys! I've missed y'all immensely. :heartbeat:

Please forgive my absence - I've been battling some health issues that had to take priority in my world. Umpteen Dr. visits (3x a week), strong meds for months and countless tests. They are still ongoing but I pray I am soon to see the light at the end of the tunnel and will soon be back regularly. Trust me when I tell you none of you would have wanted to see me online when I was pumped full of strong steroids for a few weeks. Those things made me so mean that, given the chance, I'm pretty darn sure I could have personally tortured Mark Sievers into confessing. :lol:

More in just a bit. xoxo

For all of us who have followed this heartbreaking case from the beginning...we feel a connection to TS and her family. A bond if you will... with her mother, her beautiful innocent little girls, and even her two dogs Lucy and Nana. (+ cat Zoey)
I feel as though we have all come to know and love our TS. Thinking of her mom today and siblings, and especially those 2 little girls :tears:

Good to see you back beach! I started my post an hour ago, but kept getting sidetracked...so you snuck in here before I had a chance to send my post.

I'm sorry to hear you've been sick, my lady. I have missed you and our TS forum for sure!
Sending healing prayers of HOPE that you'll soon be feeling normal and up to par again soon.
Sounds serious??? Much love to you sweet lady :blowkiss:

First of all,welcome back Beach--hope everything is O.K

Its amazing, my life has been busy and I haven't had time to check in here as frequently as I like or I used to. So today I log on and see the show is on tonight. How ironic and lucky. I will be watching. I hope everyone is doing well as this has been a long,long journey.

Here's what I know -

None of TS's family or any of the prosecution material witnesses that I am aware of agreed to be interviewed. (*** see ETA below) This is a WISE choice on their part. Anything they said could be spun by the defense in whatever way they chose to bolster their strategy. Or, as commonly done, the defense will accuse witnesses who do grant interviews of "seeking their 15 minutes of fame" in an attempt to damage their credibility. The family & witnesses I have spoken to are keeping their eye on the ball - their ONLY focus is to seek convictions based on the evidence presented to a JURY during the trial(s).

I understand that Mark's step-mother (Jenny, not Bonnie) and Mark's sister are interviewed. Obviously, in an attempt to paint Mark in a favorable light - incapable of conspiring with CWW to have his wife murdered. Also, I have heard that Anthony Faga was interviewed. From what I can ascertain, at this time the defense strategy appears to be CWW acted alone. I'm assuming that Faga will expound on what his motive would be to murder Teresa. That should be interesting (if not downright disturbing) considering he was not named as a beneficiary of any of the over $4 million in life insurance policies.

Also, I understand that Ronnie Bolin's brother was interviewed and will appear. Another tie to CWW since he is a suspect in that disappearance.

I tell you all this because we experienced something nearly identical during the Casey Anthony case. The defense has nothing to lose by attempting to try their case in the media. They can taint the jury pool by getting their side out to a nationwide audience. ( Plus, these attorneys LOVE the exposure! Free adverti$ing) I can't count the times Jose Baez & Cheney Mason appeared on every 48 Hours, 20/20, Dateline, the Today Show, GMA, etc.... Neither can I count the curse words I spewed while watching those interviews. It was maddening.

I do know that former NDN reporter Jessica Lipscomb cooperated and provided insight for this show. It is my hope that she was able to provide some balance and facts that will make viewers question the story the defense is attempting to sell.

That said - I am convinced that the only people who know the evidence better than those of us who have followed this case closely for the 1 1/2 years are the detectives, the State Attorneys and the defense attorneys who are privy to discovery we have yet to see. What can we do to help offset any defense strategy? Our old friend Twitter. I will be adding direct links to the Twitter accounts of CBSNews, correspondent Erin Moriarty, Faga, Mummert (if they exist - haven't checked yet) and any others seem to be relevant. We can answer and provide proof by tweeting screenshots that refute their claims. One that comes to mind - if Mark is such a great guy, why has he been stripped of guardianship of his children while awaiting trial. Also, the photo of Mark conversing with JR at the wedding which is a direct contradiction to the statement he gave LE that he had never met him. Those 2 literally off the top of my head as I close this post. So many more....depending on you guys to help remember.

I will be adding those links in the opening post of the dedicated 48 Hours Discussion Thread. If any of you guys want to add them here, that is fine too.

*** ETA: correction - 2 potential prosecution witnesses - Sandra Hoskins and her husband Frank are also interviewed. (both former employees of TS)

I am going to open a dedicated thread where we can discuss the 48 Hours episode in "real time". Also, I have been in touch with some insiders/witnesses for the prosecution. I will be giving a heads-up on what to expect regarding the tone of this episode so everyone can be prepared. :angel:

Nice to see you guys! I've missed y'all immensely. :heartbeat:

Please forgive my absence - I've been battling some health issues that had to take priority in my world. Umpteen Dr. visits (3x a week), strong meds for months and countless tests. They are still ongoing but I pray I am soon to see the light at the end of the tunnel and will soon be back regularly. Trust me when I tell you none of you would have wanted to see me online when I was pumped full of strong steroids for a few weeks. Those things made me so mean that, given the chance, I'm pretty darn sure I could have personally tortured Mark Sievers into confessing. :lol:

More in just a bit. xoxo

My dear beach, miss you a bunch. Hope you will get better! Thank you for opening up a real time thread for the 48 hrs episode.

I want to say, that I cannot await the trial. It is going to be ugly and painful, but I want to see it done and over with. Blaming it on CCW is not going to fly. We'll discuss it later.

I also want to thank everyone for their commitment and perseverance following, analyzing and scrutinizing this case. I have personally come into contact with some of our sleuthers and have found true friendship!

We are with the family and extended family tonight. It will not be easy to watch the episode. Our prayers are with you and so is our love.

-Nin

Dear Beach,

So glad to see you back but sorry for your health troubles. Thoughts and 🙏🏻🙏🏻 as you continue your journey. From what you described as effects of meds, perhaps we should call you Wild Thing! Hoping side effects are better and/or subsided.

Thanks for all you've done and do here on WS, as you certainly have our love and respect. Just read your "Here's what I know", also good to know we can Tweet. I'm not real experienced on Twitter but have used it a bit----guess you could say I'm a Twit! Anyway, we'll be watching tonight with everyone else here AND great knowing we can Tweet Erin Moriarty!

Bless you Beach,
msboo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads