Sievers Sidebar #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a few interesting emails after a motion on the trustee case between a legal assistant (Jenn Wood) and another lawyer. Did Mr Mummert just get married to his assistant? On the Faga website, it just says Jennifer Wood but on the emails she signs off as Jennifer Wood-Mummert. Maybe I am the only who thinks its interesting...

There are a few interesting emails after a motion on the trustee case between a legal assistant (Jenn Wood) and another lawyer. Did Mr Mummert just get married to his assistant? On the Faga website, it just says Jennifer Wood but on the emails she signs off as Jennifer Wood-Mummert. Maybe I am the only who thinks its interesting...
OREGONMAMA.... (that would be a B-I-N-G-O for the little lady on aisle 3!!) You certainly have an eye for noticing details. By far, I think your posts are more interesting than the defense attorneys for MS. I like the way you speak your mind, and take the time to share your feelings about this case. MS's attorneys seem to get their "faces and voices" on the news and yet the attorneys for JRR don't get the same attention/coverage. I'm not sure why... maybe 1) because MS and CWW look so much alike? 2) M and F are purposely seeking more attention by speaking to the press 3) JRR's attorneys stoically avoid making statements to the press? 4) Husband's accused of murder are always more disliked by the public and therefore the public is more likely to watch his legal case? (more viewership?)
I wonder at what point the attorneys for CWW will say, "Hey buddy, this twins persona has got to stop.....shave the
biker beard and get some black framed glasses!!" Heck it makes me uncomfortable every time I see them in the same room....and I think it is really going to bother jurors, too. MS comes across as a Svengali archetype who gets others to do his evil bidding. Def :A person who manipulates or controls another, especially by force of personality for malicious purposes.
SYMLINE accurately nailed it in one word.

OREGONMAMA.... (that would be a B-I-N-G-O for the little lady on aisle 3!!) You certainly have an eye for noticing details. By far, I think your posts are more interesting than the defense attorneys for MS. I like the way you speak your mind, and take the time to share your feelings about this case. MS's attorneys seem to get their "faces and voices" on the news and yet the attorneys for JRR don't get the same attention/coverage. I'm not sure why... maybe 1) because MS and CWW look so much alike? 2) M and F are purposely seeking more attention by speaking to the press 3) JRR's attorneys stoically avoid making statements to the press? 4) Husband's accused of murder are always more disliked by the public and therefore the public is more likely to watch his legal case? (more viewership?)
I wonder at what point the attorneys for CWW will say, "Hey buddy, this twins persona has got to stop.....shave the
biker beard and get some black framed glasses!!" Heck it makes me uncomfortable every time I see them in the same room....and I think it is really going to bother jurors, too. MS comes across as a Svengali archetype who gets others to do his evil bidding. Def :A person who manipulates or controls another, especially by force of personality for malicious purposes.
SYMLINE accurately nailed it in one word.

I think JMO, that Mark is not as strong as he wants us to all believe. He leaned on his wife way too much and that is why I think he felt like a burden or a failure regarding him being a husband. I have seen a lot of husband/wife teams that work together well and treat each other equally with both working hard. Mark is a lazy slob that can not even balance a check book. I don't think the medical field was even an interest to him. You can be a great parent and still have a career outside the home but he took advantage of Tersea and that gets me angry. I would love to get a look at his mental evaluations. Perhaps we need to wait for that because I think they assess the inmates before they place them in various prisons that fit their needs. Rant done.....

There is a Jennifer Mummert on FB....looks like the same lady to me.

Adding, there is a picture of MM and JWM also saids she works for Faga.

One more time...a very nice page, beautiful family.

Mods please delete if you need to.

Good question IQ. There is or are some pilot programs across the US introducing limited communication and/or supervised internet access via tablets in jail. Lee county FL has no such provision. What they do have is the SmartJailMAil, an electronic messaging system designed to supplement standard postal mail.

I am not sure, if the jail allows limited and supervised computer access at this time. Honestly I doubt it. If they allowed every inmate waiting and preparing for trial to access the computer, they would have to have extra personnel besides the logistics to control what's being accessed.

Internet access without supervision, via a smartphone, is banned for all inmates in the US. No Social Media in jail, just social sm(iles)..;--)

-Nin

Source:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_in_prisons
https://www.smartjailmail.com/

I recently saw on a news segment here about illegal SM postings (even going live and such) by inmates and they were investigating how they got them in the 1st place but I imagine if MS were to get a hold of a phone or internet, he would try to womanize someone so he can feel like he's the best gift to everyone that met him. GAG.

IMO

Also glad to see all of you here with this new release- I've missed you all! <3

Thank you NIN, your research is amazing! Item #5 answers some things I had wondered about, WOW!!
Any person (including Laird A. Lile and Antonio J. Faga) or entity holding trust property, including life insurance proceeds, is hereby directed to immediately transfer or distribute the Trust property to Patrick J. Tottenham, in his capacity as the successor Trustee of the Trust.

Any person (including Laird A. Lile and Antonio J. Faga) or entity holding trust property, including life insurance proceeds, is hereby directed to immediately transfer or distribute the Trust property to Patrick J. Tottenham, in his capacity as the successor Trustee of the Trust.
I'm going to take a wild guess....MS had to claim "indigence" because he couldn't use life insurance proceeds to pay his legal fees.....and if he did, the attorneys have to return the money????? Although I can imagine in MS's mind, it was necessary to use the money for legal fees so he could stay out of jail in order to fulfill his responsibilities as trustee. Or even worse, claiming it was just a temporary loan, and would be repaid at a later date. (That seems to be the "go to excuse" for most trustees who misuse the funds they are suppose to conserve.)

Thanks NIN for the research and finding this, you are amazing.
Thanks IQuestion for your 'wild guess' it explains a bit more in this strange case.

Don't want to bore anyone, but I think the "obsession" claims by MS's family might be a little premature or misguided. (ie....the suggestion that CWW was obsessed by MS??? Maybe that is how MS has deflected the true depth of his entanglements with CWW in the past. "Oh, CWW hero worships me. I need him for computer work. He is just so dependent on me....etc, etc, etc.") Hmmmm, fox smells his own hole first.
It seems MS had quite a "soft spot" for CWW, too.
http://www.nbc-2.com/story/35335396/text-messages-released-in-sievers-murder-case
"One person who never strayed far from Mark's inbox was Wright.

In 2014, Wright texted Sievers, wondering why he had called. Sievers texted back, "nothing honey, just checking to see what's up with you."

In another text, Sievers asks Wright, "how's everything going, baby?"

I also transcribed the time and texts of 5/4/2015 between MS and CWW. Very enlightening and reaffirms a
lot of the "whispered shenanigans" in regards to the events right before the wedding. Be prepared, cuz if you'll let me post them EXACTLY AS WRITTEN along with the symbols used....
Well, you can decide for yourselves: OUTrageous, they OUTED themselves, or Time OUT I'm confused!

Just sitting here wondering how so much can be wrong with so many people and really the only ones to suffer are the children. This case actually nauseates me , I can only try to imagine what Teresas family feels like. We no longer have a judicial system . It's ALL about money. Who can get what from who and use it to their advantage. JUST SICK ,PERVERTED, DISGUSTING MEN IN THIS CASE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd