Sievers Sidebar #5

I guess the thing about MS’s trial that I dread the most is that MS’s attorneys will most probably try to run Theresa’s reputation through the mud. If she and MS had an open relationship it was a mutual decision and should in no way reflect on her poorly. People often make personal decisions like that and had zero bearing on why MS wanted her dead. I truly dread that for the girls, her mom, sister and brother.

I guess the thing about MS’s trial that I dread the most is that MS’s attorneys will most probably try to run Theresa’s reputation through the mud. If she and MS had an open relationship it was a mutual decision and should in no way reflect on her poorly. People often make personal decisions like that and had zero bearing on why MS wanted her dead. I truly dread that for the girls, her mom, sister and brother.
It is going to get nasty in re to Mark and his determination to bring down everyone with him, jmo

MsArk....For anyone who has viewed Dr. Sievers seminars (and I hope the jury gets to see at least one), who really cares what her personal & private decisions were? She was a beautiful (undeniably), smart as a whip, compassionate and larger than life. I look at pictures of her at different stages of her life... and she was constantly evolving, gaining confidence and getting "sophisticated & chic." :):) But I digress.
My point is: If MS is going to try and trash his deceased wife's reputation....it just proves he is a big jerk! Maybe even convincing a jury he was jealous of his wife's success and angry she found life a lot more exciting with anyone but him. MS and his defense team are better off portraying a perfect marriage, a good woman, and NORMAL marital friction. And were it not for the actions of a "troubled ne'er do well" from his past, whom he tried to help financially....she would still be alive today!
Again, MM has figured out all he has to do is blame CWW for everything. No doubt MS knows how to trigger all CWW's "obsessive thoughts."

Last edited:
Jumping off, my last statement about MS knowing CWW's "obsessive triggers." I hope the jury is as "astute" as this Las Vegas jury was who convicted this man, George Tiaffay. This case has so many eerie coincidences, and I only listed some of them. It almost makes one wonder if MS had read the story:
1) Manipulated a mentally unstable man with 4 felonies (Thought he was his friend)
2) Befriended the man and paid him for "odd jobs"
3) Hid in the home waiting for her to come in late at night
3) Wife beat to death with claw hammer
4) Killed by 17 blows
5) Husband had "alibi"...out of town (LE never heard that excuse before:D:D:D!)
Ex-Las Vegas firefighter guilty of hiring homeless man to kill estranged wife – The Mercury News

FYI: there might be a trial delay

Jaclyn Bevis‏ @jbevis10 Nov 4
Trial for #josebonilla scheduled for January 13. Check in in court mid-December. If #marksieversontrial goes in November/December, that destroys most deposition time set right now for all attorneys in Bonilla case. #trialtweets

1. Jaclyn Bevis‏ @jbevis10 Nov 4
    Attorneys for Bonilla are here, and they may look familiar. They both also represent #marksieversontrial. This case and its schedule could impact that cases or vice versa. #trialtweets

1 reply 0 retweets 0 likes
    Show this thread

2. Jaclyn Bevis‏ @jbevis10 Nov 4
    We’re in court this morning for a quick #trialtweets. Jose Bonilla, accused of the Zombicon shooting in Fort Myers is charged with murder and the shooting of several victims. #zombicon #leecounty

Rodgers’ attorney claims state has new evidence in Sievers murder, asking for a new trial

The statements include the following:

• Mark Sievers was committing Medicare Fraud and was taking cash from patients while also billing medicare
  • In the months prior to the murder, Dr. Petrites overheard a heated discussion between Dr. and Mr. Sievers where she was unhappy with him due to money paid to Curtis Wright for work on the company servers
  • Mark Sievers at some point early in the investigation told Dr. Petrites that he “knew it all had happened.”
  • After Curtis Wright was arrested, Mark Sievers wanted the jail staff to allow Curtis Wright access to a computer to work on the servers in the medical practice from jail
  • Mark Sievers defended Curtis Wright and questioned the evidence against him

1. Jaclyn Bevis‏ @jbevis10 3m3 minutes ago
    Defense said they’re ready for #marksieversontrial Judge said he plans to go forward with the trial beginning next week. He expects jury selection to begin Tuesday afternoon. #trialtweets

0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes
    Show this thread

2. Jaclyn Bevis‏ @jbevis10 4m4 minutes ago
    Judge said he wanted to see where he is if everyone is ready for trial. The state said they are ready but is concerned about witness availability Thanksgiving week. #trialtweets #marksieversontrial #nbc2courtcoverage

RSBM. That's nuts.
Nothing surprises me anymore in this case. WE all can imagine now what Teresa was dealing with. I can now see another angle to Mark's defense now in re to T not wanting CWW to service her work computers anymore since Dr P heard that heated argument between Mark and her. Looks like CWW might have been part of the Medicare fraud as well and even more illegal acts

OMG... I said this way in the beginning many years ago!!!
@beach

Jaclyn Bevis‏ @jbevis10 1m1 minute ago

The evidence handed over on 10/30 was additional information from Dr. Mark Petrites, who found #teresasievers dead in his house. He later added that Mark Sievers confided in him and was committing Medicare fraud, among other things. #trialtweets #jimmyrodgersontrial
Yes you did! I think we all thought something fishy was going with Mark and the patient files considering his very odd behavior at the office (working at night at when staff was gone and that patient files were missing, etc. etc.). Very surprising and odd that Mark would tell Dr Petrites he was committing Medicare fraud. Was this a some type of manipulation on Mark's part?

Jumping off, my last statement about MS knowing CWW's "obsessive triggers." I hope the jury is as "astute" as this Las Vegas jury was who convicted this man, George Tiaffay. This case has so many eerie coincidences, and I only listed some of them. It almost makes one wonder if MS had read the story:
1) Manipulated a mentally unstable man with 4 felonies (Thought he was his friend)
2) Befriended the man and paid him for "odd jobs"
3) Hid in the home waiting for her to come in late at night
3) Wife beat to death with claw hammer
4) Killed by 17 blows
5) Husband had "alibi"...out of town (LE never heard that excuse before:D:D:D!)
Ex-Las Vegas firefighter guilty of hiring homeless man to kill estranged wife – The Mercury News
WOW!!!!

I am really angry. Mark did his shady thing to T's practice after all her hard work to get it established. This sheds a light on why he wanted to have her killed. It also shows why he was scared of losing custody if they got divorced because he would be charged and serving time for his fraud crimes.

So all the cash in the water coolers in the house could have been from the fraudulent actions Mark did......

Brooke Shafer‏ @BrookeWINKNews 2m2 minutes ago
For those of you curious about when Mark #Sievers will go to trial, both sides announced today they are ready. Trial call is set for Tues morning (11/12), jury selection expected to start that afternoon. Sievers is accused of planning murder of his wife, #TeresaSievers @winknews

I am really angry. Mark did his shady thing to T's practice after all her hard work to get it established. This sheds a light on why he wanted to have her killed. It also shows why he was scared of losing custody if they got divorced because he would be charged and serving time for his fraud crimes.
Bingo!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autumn.Doe
Back