PARENTS KILLED AMBER ALERT ISSUED FOR 13-YEAR-OLD DAUGHTER
---
POLICE NEED PUBLIC'S HELP IN FINDING MISSING AND PREGNANT KIERRA COLES

Signature help

Discussion in 'Forum Finesse' started by icherish, Oct 30, 2008.

1. icherish

icherish New Member

Hi there Sleuthers,

Hope I am posting this in the right place...
    Does anyone know how to put together a siggie with a decent sized picture? Everytime I upload a pic to my siggie, it is so small you can barely see it. The pic looks bigger on my PC file- can't understand why the signature setting shrinks it so! I don't get it. I see good sized pics on other siggies. Is it becuse I am using MS Paint as opposed to a more elaborate editing software?

Also...why can't I have a

Any advice would be much appreciated! :blowkiss:

2. OneLostGrl

OneLostGrl I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane

Did you check the size of the picture or just go off of the look of it? And why can't you have a..... what? I think you forgot to finish your thought LOL

3. icherish

icherish New Member

<I bolded>

LOL LOL I sure did, didn't I. I got distracted and when I came back I must've hit send without finishing that sentence. :crazy:

I was going to ask why can't I upload an animated photo. I tried and it said not allowed. I see some slideshow type siggies...or is that not the same thing?

As far as the size, I've tried smaller, and played with it in Paint and made it bigger...but it doesn't make a difference when I go to save the sig. :confused:

4. MagicRose99

MagicRose99 Watch out for my thorns!

Are you trying to load it where the avatar goes? (by your name) or down on the bottom of your posts? Make sure you're adding it in the signature section in your UserCP and not the avatar section.

5. SieSie

SieSie Active Member

Hi icherish - I can help you resize it if you want to PM me the link to the image.

Also, THIS thread in Forum Finesse may be of help.