Simple question

captnchuck67

Reaction score
Why as it was at first a missing person case the FBI or State authorities not at least notified?
I can see no indication of it anywhere? That right there makes it seem all the more of a frame up of SA in that the locals wanted no one else involved.

Why as it was at first a missing person case the FBI or State authorities not at least notified?
I can see no indication of it anywhere? That right there makes it seem all the more of a frame up of SA in that the locals wanted no one else involved.

I am not sure of what the protocol would be for a missing person? (ok, not gonna lie, I laugh when I think of them following protocol lol)

I do know that they called in DCI (Division of Criminal Investigation for the State of WI) on the 5th when the RAV4 was found, but I don't think there is any indication they were called before then.

thanks,I know when I kid goes missing it is automatic.

I just looked and the locals have to ask and if they don't the family can ask.
I just got done with "season"2 and I really was not sure until now, SA might still be but BD is not involved at all. State does not want either of these guys out as the damage that can be done fiscally not just on the local but all the way up to the state would be horrific,I think the largest amount this country would see.
I am from Chicago and thought I had seen some corrupt and evil Police and court systems but this takes the cake. There are at least 12 people on the side of the government that should be in jail,if there was a decent Inspector General there or AG but they all seem more intent on covering themselves than doing the right thing.
Maybe Walker does the right thing on his way out an pardons both or the new gov starts an investigation.

I just looked up the law in Wisconsin,they changed it in 2013. If the person is missing to provide a warning/notice to all agincies in the State. Looks like they are trying to fix some mistakes that have come to light.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla
Back