Situation with WS?

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Drc40, Jun 16, 2020.

1. Drc40

Drc40 Cupcakes Home Town

Hi,

Not sure where to post this but I see calls for support of the WS effort. I think this is a great site and I’m more than willing to help but maybe a little info on how contributions add to the effort would be useful. I have no doubt others would be willing as well if we had some additional knowledge besides “we need money”.

I’m sure it costs a great deal to run this site and the owner(s) clearly deserve our support. Is it web hosting, bandwidth, experts contribution, etc? We might have users who could provide or know people who could provide services that might be beneficial to WS. Doesn’t hurt to ask with the diverse user base here.

I can’t imagine going through my daily online activity without WS and I’m sure others feel the same way. Your presence is beyond reproach and provides a huge contribution to the community. Any further info might be helpful in conveying the message. I’m all in, I think others are all in too.

Cheers to the WS owner(s) and staff...Thanks for all you do.

2. Drc40

Drc40 Cupcakes Home Town

I made a minor contribution tonight in the live YouTube chat under DC. I tried to make it $20 but the mechanism for doing so befuddled me so I made it 1.99 plus 19.99. I’d give more and I think others will too. Please help us all understand where the needs are. I really think the depth and breadth of the user base might be helpful.

Cheers...