Skeletal Remains of Child Found Near Anthony Home 12-11-2008 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, please -- There's enough going on here already trying to separate fact from fiction. But out of the hundreds of psychic tips to pull 3 out and say they were right? A dog going to the bathroom, a fence, and an incline? I don't even think there was an incline -- and certainly, with reaching, there should be at least two facts out of the hundreds that could be right. Even if the water worker isn't a dog or German descent.

There is a lot of conflicting news coming out. We should all take everything with a grain of salt until the facts are completely known. I mostly lurk and rarely comment. Sorry about that but that is how I am.
I have not seen this mentioned and I am curious was the poor baby's remains found in or out of the fence?

I'm a little confused by your question, there is a new fence put up near the side walk (I believe), Caylee was behind this fence.

I read that the area had been fenced off for some reason between the 1st and 2nd TMiller searches, so you were right on the money...

I keep reading and listening, but haven't heard any answer regarding the fence. If the area was fenced and the searchers couldn't get in, how did the meter guy get in?

I also want to know more about the stupid fence. When and why and by who was it added? Is it county land?

If divine intervention didn't happen today, then I don't know divine intervention when I see it! And, I think I do. It's always good to know that someone up there is watchin' and takin' care of biznez when it's time.

I agree. Karma is a beautiful thing. A's are out of town just at the same time a meter reader happens upon her body. I would give him a reward and say "Merry Christmas". I still worry folks..... I still think the grandparents will spin this into someone else did it. I really, truly hope they start grasping back into their minds and view some tapes and figure out it can't be anyone but KC. The grandparents need to heal now, as does America.

I'm honored to be among us sleuthers tonight..... and I have lit several candles. I can't bear to see Caylee's face again tonight for I may break down.

When the funeral is on, do you think it would be televised or will someone go? I REALLY want to go and pay respects but I'm out here in WA and can't afford such a trip.

Just my opinion but I think there was something found in the bag or the bones that makes this pretty sure it is Caylee for LE. Maybe the cross? The clothing may be in there? Something in there that leads them to know it is her. I can't wait to hear everything. We may not hear it til trial tho...

It is indeed a miracle she didnt feed her to the gators, throw her in a trash bin, or drive her out of Orlando. Thank god after 6 months she was found.

I wonder how far away is the hole and rope that was found???

I hadn't even considered the possibility that the funeral would be televised. I pray that it won't be. That is just one invasion too much, imo.

I hope Cindy has a visual of what Caylee's remains looked like after 6 months. She could have given some of Caylee's clothing to Tim and the search party and perhaps they could have found her sooner. Live with THAT!

I really don't understand why any fence would prevent a search - if one really wanted to search the area.

I'm sorry - but water or no water. It's been 6 months. I cannot believe that area wasn't searched. I assumed it would be the first place to look.

I don't know how to pull a post over from another thread, but I can't let this one drop...we haven't had resolution!

This was originally posted by Elphaba in thread #2:

B'more NBC channel reporter said that the man thought to be Caylee's father, will be speaking on Dateline.

Now I'll repeat my question: Where the he!! did HE come from? And when will this be on? Link please? I don't ask that too often!

searchers couldn't search because of the high water - read there was a fence put up but I think that was on here somewhere - regardless the bag was off the road (20 - 60' depending on which station you were watching) and from the videos I saw there was not a fence between the road and where LE had the tent set up

And surely there were ways in there to get around the fence.

I keep reading and listening, but haven't heard any answer regarding the fence. If the area was fenced and the searchers couldn't get in, how did the meter guy get in?

I also want to know more about the stupid fence. When and why and by who was it added? Is it county land?

by watching the news feeds today the only fence i saw was across the street..it was a chain link fence along someone's yard (where the one reporter was speaking to the person that lived there and used to be an anthony neighbour...maybe the fence that was "put up" is on the other side of the woods?

It was and will always be about Casey and only Casey in her world.

You are so right. I feel sure that tonight, knowing that her daughters skeletal remains have been found, she is busy trying to decide what her next lie will be. I wonder (and hope) if her nightmares have continued. :furious:

I went to Dateline and there will be a story on Caylee tomorrow but could not find anything about the father of Caylee

According to Equusearch, volunteers tried to search the area, but it was underwater. When they returned, the area was blocked by a chain-link fence.

ITs in reference to THAT chain link fence.

Can someone please answer my question ?

I don't know Florida except that there is lots of water at times.
I asked further back whether the reason KC is so shocked (this cant be happening) is because the body was placed there at a certain time when it would be flooded
As in Sept when the searchers were looking that was the case.
That perhaps it became *unflooded* quicker than what they expected and that they expected all trace to be gone with the water and decomposing body.
Not being smart enough to realize that duct take holds everything

To anyone thinking this is jumping the gun as to who this little body belongs to...Im sorry that you don't want to accept that this is Caylee

But THIS IS Caylee.

Time to accept that

I hadn't even considered the possibility that the funeral would be televised. I pray that it won't be. That is just one invasion too much, imo.

Okay, you are right....Let's not say funeral but "memorial service." I agree that televised is out of line.

It was fenced in SEPTEMBER when Equsearch was looking. Its only just become unfenced recently

I believe

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

"Teens said they found spot months ago."

“(There was) A place in the ground that appeared to have been dug up before,” said 17 year old Thomas Berning. “And leading down into the ground was a string with a stick tied to the end of it, we tried to give it a lift but it wouldn’t lift up.”

“We saw a cop go by down to the place where it was at,” said King. “And we started talking to him telling him about it.”

Deputies told the teens that what they found was actually a bomb, nothing related the Anthony case.
(?)

A bomb? Excuse me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members