Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting this. Do you have a link to her page by chance? I can't help but think that those involved in the case with Skyla's brother would have good reason for revenge.

I'm not good at posting links, but I do have her member # 78181060.

♥ AnGelA g ♥
clear.gif
" "Let evil recoil on those who slander me; in your faithfulness destroy them.I will praise your name, O Lord, for it is good. For he has delivered me from all my troubles, and my eyes have looked in triumph on my foes" Psalm 54:5-7"

Female
31 years old
PITTSBURG, Kansas
United States

Yep, GS. It's posted on her blog: Just A Note on Life Right Now.

I'm not good at posting links, but I do have her member # 78181060.

I found her, she has Aaron as one of her friends. They reference the case but are trying to put it behind them. I'm not too good at trying to uncover how people are linked to others. In reading the articles of the trial, there were a number of people involved.

♥ AnGelA g ♥
" "Let evil recoil on those who slander me; in your faithfulness destroy them.I will praise your name, O Lord, for it is good. For he has delivered me from all my troubles, and my eyes have looked in triumph on my foes" Psalm 54:5-7"

Female
31 years old
PITTSBURG, Kansas
United States
Where are we going with this, what did I miss? :)

Sorry Tom'sGirl, I am new here. I have just mentioned that the case in Kansas involving Skyla's brother may have something to do with the murders.
Nothing to be sorry about, I just don't see where we're going with this and Aaron's wife's MySpace page :confused:

Nothing to be sorry about, I just don't see where we're going with this and Aaron's wife's MySpace page :confused:

Well there were numerous people involved in the trial, killing and what led up to it. Angela is the wife of one of the main 3 guys in the trial. Just thought we might find some information on there. But didn't find too much...does that help?

"Just remember, what goes around comes around. And someday, every word and everything that others have done to my family, will come back around and bite them. HARD."

This is an exact quote taken from Angela Graham's MySpace web page. They were written in late May 2008. Angela's husband is Aaron Graham.

little found this & I wasn't sure it was the same person.

"Just remember, what goes around comes around. And someday, every word and everything that others have done to my family, will come back around and bite them. HARD."

This is an exact quote taken from Angela Graham's MySpace web page. They were written in late May 2008. Angela's husband is Aaron Graham.

TG...We (I) was just looking at the "revenge" angle where Skyla's brother was concerened.

I looked at their pages a few days ago and it appears they are trying to put it behind them and move forward with their lives. They look like nice family people that are trying to do the best they can do. I can not imagine them having anything to do with what happened to Skyla and Taylor.

I looked at their pages a few days ago and it appears they are trying to put it behind them and move forward with their lives. They look like nice family people that are trying to do the best they can do. I can not imagine them having anything to do with what happened to Skyla and Taylor.
I agree Busy!

Did the people of Weleetka ever "imagine" they would have to deal with the murders of two young girls?

Like I said over a week ago.....this is only my opinion.

I agree I think they are trying to move on. Can you just imagine guilty by association. Therefore I go but by the grace of God.

I agree, Busy, sorry if there was confusion. I was just mentioning the case with Skyla's brother. The woman's husband happened to be one of the ones involved and happened to have a MySpace page. I don't think we assumed they were the ones that possibly would have had something to do with the girls' murders. I do think that the rest of those involved in the case with Gordon should be looked into. With what all I have read about it, some one involved may have seen a reason for revenge. IMO

Did the people of Weleetka ever "imagine" they would have to deal with the murders of two young girls?

Like I said over a week ago.....this is only my opinion.

It has been a nightmare!
You could have asked anyone living in or around Weleetka (the day before the murders happened) and everyone would have told you Weleetka is a great place to live and raise children.. Skyla's GP Jim Farrow has lived here all his life and Farrow's GGP & GGGP ect. This family did not feel this way before Skyla's murder...now it's certainly understanable why they would feel this way now.
We pray that the killer/killers will be found...If these murderers live here they are NOT FROM here..
This kind of EVIL grew up somewhere else...not here.

Sorry, our emotions in Weleetka are very high.
We may not have the highest of education, our wages are low, but
OUR children are everything.

I can not even imagine how this tragedy has shook the town of Weleetka. Everyone has to be uneasy and be grieving all at the same time. I pray that they find out who committed this horrible act and took away the lives of two young girls.

It has been a nightmare!
You could have asked anyone living in or around Weleetka (the day before the murders happened) and everyone would have told you Weleetka is a great place to live and raise children.. Skyla's GP Jim Farrow has lived here all his life and Farrow's GGP & GGGP ect. This family did not feel this way before Skyla's murder...now it's certainly understanable why they would feel this way now.
We pray that the killer/killers will be found...If these murderers live here they are NOT FROM here..
This kind of EVIL grew up somewhere else...not here.

Sorry, our emotions in Weleetka are very high.
We may not have the highest of education, our wages are low, but
OUR children are everything.

I can not even imagine how this tragedy has shook the town of Weleetka. Everyone has to be uneasy and be grieving all at the same time. I pray that they find out who committed this horrible act and took away the lives of two young girls.

Something I think some people are forgetting is that it's not just Weleetka that is grieving, searching for answers, scared, etc. These girls were just as close to Henryetta as they were Weleetka. Their school was just a few miles from Henryetta. Their parents work in Henryetta. Weleetka may be in the same county as that side of the road, but Henryetta was hit just as hard.

I'm a high school teacher and some of the kindest... most picked on kids I have known have listened to ICP..... they were jumped and beaten because they were the ICP kids.... and they ran in fear because they're very non-violent.

Another HS in my city has some "ICP kids" as they are called.... who are vicious and mean thugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlieSnoop1975