Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I drove by the Placker house last week-end and they were still living there...more than likely getting the last of the things out, or cleaning. I didn't stop and ask...but there was a white car sitting in the drive- way. Somebody had placed 8 solar lights around the girls memorial, I thought that was nice..and I plan on driving by Wednesday night just to see it all lite up. I bet its going to be pretty.

I hope this case is solved soon. I cannot even imagine the parents grief. I know it was mentioned earlier but where are the Placker's moving?? I was gonna say that I would have to move too. What an awful memory.

The above is bolded by me.
This would mean that Joe Mosher had to be the one who called in the POI! Once again I ask, "But why 4 days later!!!!!!!"
This timeline opens alot to me. 5 minutes between when he saw the girls AND THE POI and from when Rose called and they didnt answer!!!!
Something looks really fishy to me... and I really dont believe now that there was a poi!

Oh, and I am almost certain that is a one mile section from the County Line road that runs East and West, just south of the Plackers, which turns back east to Arbeka Cemetary, and to Bryant Road, otherwise known as East 1120 Road on Mapquest. That is just about a 1 mile section.

This is REALLY starting to look stinky to me!
How much can we trust this information that Joe Mosher saw the girls? I thought it was a big secret who called in the poi... unless uncle joe just forgot to mention it until someone called in 4 days later, and he said, "oh yea... I saw that too!" ya right.:waitasec:

Thanks so much for the timeline!

Because he says he saw the POI he's the only one who could have reported it?

I hope this case is solved soon. I cannot even imagine the parents grief. I know it was mentioned earlier but where are the Placker's moving?? I was gonna say that I would have to move too. What an awful memory.
Much agreed, SailorMoon. I don't know anyone in the entire state of Oklahoma, much less Weleetka, yet I find myself wishing on a daily basis for SOME kind of closure for the families, such as an arrest, or at least some new information to be released. Heartbreaking.

Maybe they're looking for spent bullets out there lying around in the yard somewhere.

Seeing a CSI crew investigating in suits is ridiculous.

Anyone who follows other cases knows that isn't their attire. Just by looking at the crew working the Bridge area up in the Photos thread, you know this isn't true.

Maybe it's time again to grade the road in that area???

Seeing a CSI crew investigating in suits is ridiculous.

Anyone who follows other cases knows that isn't their attire. Just by looking at the crew working the Bridge area up in the Photos thread, you know this isn't true.

Maybe it's time again to grade the road in that area???
Oh, definitely I agree. Our "suits" do not do manual labor. LOL As a matter of fact, rarely do you see any of our LE wear suits. Cowboy hats and jackets maybe...but rarely suits unless they are going to be on national tv or in court.

So is this roadblock thing true or false then?? Here in Dallas, our homocide detectives wear suits...but that's here.

Ok I have been reading for a few days trying to catch up. I need to verify what frog has mentioned about the 'road block'. There was a roadblock Sunday as well Monday before lunch. The area that was blocked off was just south of the Placker home, there's a road that turns back to the east, goes to the Chancey home. It was just south of that road as well as north of the Plackers at Bryant Road. There was someone sticking out like a sore thumb in a suit. When a person was stopped at one they checked license and then gave a pass word. At the second stop the password had to be verified and then you could go on.

This is fact, whether or not the LE members were there for a long time is unknown. They were gone by noon Monday.

Also, concerning the cross that has been replaced. A gentleman from Henryetta made a new cross and was supposed to be taking it to the memorial site yesterday afternoon.

Ok I have been reading for a few days trying to catch up. I need to verify what frog has mentioned about the 'road block'. There was a roadblock Sunday as well Monday before lunch. The area that was blocked off was just south of the Placker home, there's a road that turns back to the east, goes to the Chancey home. It was just south of that road as well as north of the Plackers at Bryant Road. There was someone sticking out like a sore thumb in a suit. When a person was stopped at one they checked license and then gave a pass word. At the second stop the password had to be verified and then you could go on.

This is fact, whether or not the LE members were there for a long time is unknown. They were gone by noon Monday.

Thanks for the information! Very interesting to say the least.

Hi Nose'n
What's the local scuttlebutt on who is doing the roadblock and why?

Pretty much what I reported, isnt it?
I'm glad a local CAN back me up. I trusted my source. I was beginning to feel like some of you thought I am a blg blow hard. I may keep my info to myself from now on. I will think about that.

Turns out I have been right about several things!

When a person was stopped at one they checked license and then gave a pass word. At the second stop the password had to be verified and then you could go on.

So at one road block you are given a password and then when you get to the other road block they want that password. Is this what is happening?

Are they trying to see if someone drives that road but they enter the road between the road blocks? Not sure what this is about.

Frog, anyone that knows you, knows you are just trying to share info with us. We can't control what "sources" say. I know I appreciate your posts and it would be a shame if you didn't share with us. Keep on posting!!

Pretty much what I reported, isnt it?
I'm glad a local CAN back me up. I trusted my source. I was beginning to feel like some of you thought I am a blg blow hard. I may keep my info to myself from now on. I will think about that.

Turns out I have been right about several things!
LOL, then don't post 'stuff' over at TOPIX or you know it will get back to here, especially since now that you've joined over there and listed your location as Henryetta :)

ETA: Remember, whatever you post on any Forum will be copied and taken to another Forum, nothing sacred about Internet posts, nothing!

LOL, then don't post 'stuff' over at TOPIX or you know it will get back to here, especially since now that you've joined over there and listed your location as Henryetta :)

ETA: Remember, whatever you post on any Forum will be copied and taken to another Forum, nothing sacred about Internet posts, nothing!

My location isnt Henryetta. My hometown is Henryetta. That is the question it asked me upon registration. I used to post there, as it was the only forum I had ever seen in all my life, and since I grew up in a town near the scene of the crime. I naturally went there. Saw that it could get pretty hairy sometimes, so I took an invitation and came here.

I posted the info about the roadblocks HERE. It was taken from here to topix and got jumbled. Since I am such a newbie to this kind of thing, it upset me, so I signed up with my name at that site last night so if anyone wanted to know something, they could get it straight from the horses mouth, so to say. And KNOW it is me.

Again, forum stuff is foreign to me, not something I am good at doing. So when things get weird, my attitude is to fix it, if it involves me.
Since I am new, it may be best for me to read most the time and not post. But if I do post, and someone from there comes here and reads it then misinterprets it there, (and I am not talking about one of our own, I am talking about someone who just reads here, which could be anyone,) then I am going to make effort to clean it up. Savvy?

I dont live in Henryetta. There is not much need for my professional line of work in Henryetta. When I AM working, I travel.

Thanks for the concern and thanks for letting me be off topic to explain. I know alot of people from here get ruffled just like I do, about the way things are handled pver there.:waitasec:

My location isnt Henryetta. My hometown is Henryetta. That is the question it asked me upon registration. I used to post there, as it was the only forum I had ever seen in all my life, and since I grew up in a town near the scene of the crime. I naturally went there. Saw that it could get pretty hairy sometimes, so I took an invitation and came here.

I posted the info about the roadblocks HERE. It was taken from here to topix and got jumbled. Since I am such a newbie to this kind of thing, it upset me, so I signed up with my name at that site last night so if anyone wanted to know something, they could get it straight from the horses mouth, so to say. And KNOW it is me.

Again, forum stuff is foreign to me, not something I am good at doing. So when things get weird, my attitude is to fix it, if it involves me.
Since I am new, it may be best for me to read most the time and not post. But if I do post, and someone from there comes here and reads it then misinterprets it there, (and I am not talking about one of our own, I am talking about someone who just reads here, which could be anyone,) then I am going to make effort to clean it up. Savvy?

I dont live in Henryetta. There is not much need for my professional line of work in Henryetta. When I AM working, I travel.

Thanks for the concern and thanks for letting me be off topic to explain. I know alot of people from here get ruffled just like I do, about the way things are handled pver there.:waitasec:
Something one of our Webslueths Administrators posted is very true, so will post it here:

*Snipped from:
Terms of Service - Short, Plain Language Version
http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2279569&postcount=1

* Keep in mind that whatever you post will likely live on forever, so think before you press "Submit Reply".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autumn.Doe