Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance of a live online link to the proceedings?

Live feed? I will resend my original e-mail.
I have not heard anything from him in regards to my original e-mail. I will ask him about the live feed in my next correspondence w/ him.

It really was a moving article, and his quotes were the most touching part. In addition to other articles and video excerpts, several posters here have met them (P and V) and have spent considerable time with them. They are sharp people who would not be fooled, and they say that the P's grief is overwhelming and undeniable.

Some of the P's actions in the last year have been questioned by others, including myself. One relatively unknown, recent incident is particularly bizarre and somewhat incriminating. It is hard to reconcile their genuine grief with what little we know and the many unpublished incidents and rumors we hear about. Many are sure P knows what happened and can't understand his patient, non-retaliatory approach. Despite that, there can't be any denying the sorrow that he and V and others are feeling.

Grief of losing a child is so different from other grief, my youngest sister died in a car wreck 3 years ago and my mom has deteriorated steadily since. It is not natural to bury a child, especially for these people who don't even have an answer as to why. Maybe P does have an idea of what happened, maybe even knows who. I have always thought that this was done by some kids in the town, probably the sons of some wealthy or longstanding family in town and the reason nothing has been done is because of who they are.
I grew up in a town smaller than Weleetka:eek:and this is the exact same type of thing that happened there. When something 'bad' was done, the whole town would go "oh that's just those old so and so's, their grandaddy was the same way". But this time two children were murdered! If this is what is happening, the town needs to step up and bring these people to justice!

sorry for rambling!

Grief of losing a child is so different from other grief, my youngest sister died in a car wreck 3 years ago and my mom has deteriorated steadily since. It is not natural to bury a child, especially for these people who don't even have an answer as to why. Maybe P does have an idea of what happened, maybe even knows who. I have always thought that this was done by some kids in the town, probably the sons of some wealthy or longstanding family in town and the reason nothing has been done is because of who they are.
I grew up in a town smaller than Weleetka:eek:and this is the exact same type of thing that happened there. When something 'bad' was done, the whole town would go "oh that's just those old so and so's, their grandaddy was the same way". But this time two children were murdered! If this is what is happening, the town needs to step up and bring these people to justice!

sorry for rambling!
First of all:balloons::Welcome-12-june:
I know exactly what you are saying. It does tend to be that way,, and you might not be far off the mark either.

Tom'sGirl, thank you for posting this! It was very heartbreaking. I'm crying, too, WM!

New clues come in Weleetka slayings
BY SONYA COLBERG
Published: June 7, 2009
(obviously an error in date)

*snips
* Details are expected to be released at a Monday news conference.
"We did find something of significance,” said Jessica Brown, Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation spokeswoman.

* One agent is assigned to the case full time, and up to six agents sometimes are pulled in to work together on the case, Brown said. A criminal analyst organizes the massive amount of information as agents run down every lead, she said.

Leads have declined from the hundreds dug up shortly after the killings, but officials say the case has not grown cold.

"You would hope it never goes cold, but there’s always that possibility,” Brown said.
http://newsok.com/new-clues-come-in-weleetka-slayings/article/3375768

~snipped from article~
Officers combed the dense, overgrown area. They discovered a number of methamphetamine labs within a seven- or eight-mile radius of the crime scene, Choate said.:eek:

The tone of this artcle is very positive! I am praying that they are close to solving this case!

Thanks for the link Tom'sGirl!:dance:

~snipped from article~
Officers combed the dense, overgrown area. They discovered a number of methamphetamine labs within a seven- or eight-mile radius of the crime scene, Choate said.:eek:

The tone of this artcle is very positive! I am praying that they are close to solving this case!

i wonder when that was done?
a year later, i hope they are going to give us something new to work on, to let us know what path we are on, and if its the right path or not........we have waited a year for this update, i don't want to have to wait another year, for additional information..........that would be madness......

a year later, i hope they are going to give us something new to work on, to let us know what path we are on, and if its the right path or not........we have waited a year for this update, i don't want to have to wait another year, for additional information..........that would be madness......

Yes, I agree Mr TT. It would be absolute madness to wait another year. I am just praying and keeping the faith!

Very well said, +:MrTT:+.

~snipped from article~

This has been a thought of many for a year now....

:( I was out walking my dog this morning. I live in a little town about the size of Weleetka. As I walked along, I thought about Skyla and Taylor. I told them I love them. I told them I was sorry they didn't get to live their bright and promising lives. I told them I hoped they would soon receive justice.

I know they don't care anymore. When someone dies, they take the love with them. Nothing else is important to them. They are bigger than I am. I have the bitterness that makes me hate the killers, that makes me hate God. Every time a child dies at the hands of some monster, I hate God a little more, because he allowed it to happen.

I don't know what to do any more. I sure don't feeling like praying.

:( I was out walking my dog this morning. I live in a little town about the size of Weleetka. As I walked along, I thought about Skyla and Taylor. I told them I love them. I told them I was sorry they didn't get to live their bright and promising lives. I told them I hoped they would soon receive justice.

I know they don't care anymore. When someone dies, they take the love with them. Nothing else is important to them. They are bigger than I am. I have the bitterness that makes me hate the killers, that makes me hate God. Every time a child dies at the hands of some monster, I hate God a little more, because he allowed it to happen.

It's ok, Mary. Maybe we just need to take a step back and listen. I have faith these two girls did not die in vain.

MysteryCommunity remembers as search for suspects continues
BY SONYA COLBERG AND JOHNNY JOHNSON
Published: June 7, 2009

WELEETKA — Everything changed on the hot evening two girls padded out toward Bad Creek Bridge and never returned home.
http://newsok.com/a-walk-to-bad-creek-bridge/article/3375783

interesting.......for some reason i always thought the bridge ran east and west and the road ran north and south........Ill have to meditate on that awhile, i am not sure why i thought that?...........Well, at least we know, since the bridge and road is attached, ruining north and south......LE did check the water down below,under the bridge in case a weapon or two was thrown out and into the water below the bridge.
They did do that correct?

ooooooooo, cc............it was not god whom allowed this to happen...........it was the evil in a persons heart that did this...........god is not a fool, and its what is in a persons heart, that god decides on ones soul, when there day of judgment comes.
when there caught, we can punish there flesh, but only god can punish there soul, for the evil that dwells within there heart.
god understands your pain you feel, for god himself lost his son at the hands of man, from the evil that lurked in a mans heart..
god could have stopped his son, from being murdered at the hands of man, and yet he allowed it to continue, for without it, there would have been no eternal life, for those of us whom believe in his son, and the resurrection.........and as his son was brought back to life, to show those whom believe, will also have eternal life, for those two girls have been resurrected, and are in the presence of god ..

When i was younger, i never really understood John3:16.
But now that I am older, I understand it completely.

Hugs ((((((Claycat)))))) It is darkest before the dawn. But we have the faith that the light will indeed return. May God's White Light protect and keep you.

matilda

CC dont give in..... This is something I posted a long time ago .. I think It bears repeating...

I would like to share a story with you guys if you don't mind.
When jessica Lunsford was found & They finally arrested John Couey...I had so much hate in my heart for him.

I had a very hard time with this.. I was so bitter & I talked to God about it and told him I just can't forgive him, I hate him so, I just can't wrap my head around him being forgiven & being spared life in eternal hell it is just not right....
I had a dream that night & as clear as anything this is what I was told :
Child this is not your concern nor your job at this time. It is mine. There are some of my children that turned from me & turned a deaf ear to me.. those are the ones that I lift my spirit from. But that is my worry not yours. How do you think I felt when I watched them murder my own son and he asked for their forgiveness. Put in my hands & leave it there.
AND I DID... I hope this helps.. It sure did help me.

AND it has continued to help me thru alot of times when I just don't get it.... Like my girls from Oklahoma...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288