Skyline Groundskeeper says he saw no white truck -Timeline Clarified

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if she did not drive the truck that day - and they are trying to get witnesses to come forward and say "I did not see that truck parked in that spot at the school that day" and "I saw a red sports car parked in that spot at Freddy's that day"....Maybe they want peoeple to remember that they did not see that truck in any of the places Terri says she was that day?

Could she have swapped vehicles with someone real early on that day?

Dunno what that would do for any scenarios we have in mind...it's just a thought.

I don't think Terri (or the person in the truck) would have chanced moving the truck to the access road knowing the groundskeeper was working the area above, and certainly not knowing when or if he'd return (or any other maintenance for that matter).

The groundskeeper could have been gone from the area at the time that TH moved her truck there; especially if it was 8:45 am or later.

The thing is Terri has a receipt that places her in a store several miles away at around 9:12.

When considering drive time, walking into the store, shopping for whatever, and actually checking out to come up with a time stamp of 9:12, there is a very narrow window for Terri, in her large white truck, to have abducted Kyron from that side of the school.

Yes, and TH's own recently released email words, we think "IT" happened between 9 and 10 am. Some 30 minutes after this man finished mowing the school yard.
And when TH was, as evidenced by reciepts, that she was elsewhere...

Good grief, this case is making my head spin...

Best-
Herding Cats

Right. It would also have made sense to have questioned everyone on the grounds in order to rule them out as suspects.

I am assuming, therefore, that this information, about the truck being parked on that road and on the shoulder near that road, was not available to be asked about at the time they questioned the groundskeeper.

However, I also am not so sure if the time that TH says she left is accurate. After all, it might be in her interest to fudge that. In the one email she said she had left the school at 9:00. If it was then (rather than 8:45), the time frame is moved down a bit.

If Terry didn't leave that school until 9:00 she would have to have jet fuel in that truck to get her to that first store and get a receipt time stamped at 9:12

What if she did not drive the truck that day - and they are trying to get witnesses to come forward and say "I did not see that truck parked in that spot at the school that day" and "I saw a red sports car parked in that spot at Freddy's that day"....Maybe they want peoeple to remember that they did not see that truck in any of the places Terri says she was that day?

Could she have swapped vehicles with someone real early on that day?

Dunno what that would do for any scenarios we have in mind...it's just a thought.

The DA said very specifically in the Q&A session that he was looking for the Horman truck in either of those 2 spots.

The groundskeeper says he in the area of the access road until 8:30.

We don't know WHEN the witness who saw the white truck on the access road saw it.

I've always guessed that the witness saw the truck close to 8:45, when TH exited the school.

Most intriguing, IMO, is that the groundskeeper doesn't say that he was driving a white truck that might have been mistaken for the Horman truck.

So, IMO, unless his timeline contradicts the witness one, this is much ado about nothing.

It shows me why they are wanting more witnesses to come forward because they have conflicting eye witnesses.

And imo since this man was out on the school grounds himself he would be able to see much more than others.

IMO

The thing is Terri has a receipt that places her in a store several miles away at around 9:12.

When considering drive time, walking into the store, shopping for whatever, and actually checking out to come up with a time stamp of 9:12, there is a very narrow window for Terri, in her large white truck, to have abducted Kyron from that side of the school.

I'm not so sure about that time stamp on the receipt and/or the time she said she left. Kyron being with her or not, that was a hard feat to accomplish with baby in tow.

If Terry didn't leave that school until 9:00 she would have to have jet fuel in that truck to get her to that first store and get a receipt time stamped at 9:12

If she left the school at 8:45 or 8:50, that's still 15 or 20 minutes after yet another lawn guy (LOL) was working in the area. How far, again, is the first store from Skyline elem? TIA

I don't think Terri (or the person in the truck) would have chanced moving the truck to the access road knowing the groundskeeper was working the area above, and certainly not knowing when or if he'd return (or any other maintenance for that matter).

Bingo! Great point, very common sense.

The groundskeeper might have been going for coffee. Or to go get different tools to work on something he'd noticed. He could be back at any time.

And assuming that TH got down to that spot at 8:45 and he left at 8:30 puts even more unlikely extreme fine-tuning of actions.

He says he's done at 8:30. If his watch is off, maybe he's a couple of minutes off. But let's say here he comes, clackety-clacking down that access road with his stuff. He stops to look at traffic, and pulls off to go..where? To a tool shed? Which direction?

The road/countryside looked pretty open there, with good visibility. Now we assume that TH raced to her truck (where someone may or may not have been sitting inside it), leaped in, and then got on that access road at 8:45. Or 8:50.

James Bond would be proud of all this exactness here. And then she's cool about it because well, she knows there's no chance the GK is coming back? I don't think so.

Bean, I'll take "fabricating' for $400, but I'm holding an option for "lying".

Add this to the sting, and...wow.

I wish the reporter had asked the most obvious question: did LE question you on June 4 or 5 or shortly thereafter? Did they ask you? Did you tell them you didn't see that truck?

I'm wondering how the reporter missed that elephant.

I just read that the groundskeeper (an actual named source) at the school was mowing the soccer field that morning and did not see the white truck on the access road.

From the article: He said he cut the grass on the soccer field between 7:45 a.m. and 8:30 a.m. the morning of June 4 and never saw the Hormans’ truck on the road.

This means that Terri would have had to move her truck after this time up the access road or that someone else did it for her or that her truck was never on that road (if this man is to be believed).

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100582364.html

I believe the groundskeeper.

I think LE neglected to go back to check with him after this *tip* came in about a truck on the access road.

I believe the groundskeeper.

I think LE neglected to go back to check with him after this *tip* came in about a truck on the access road.

This is so frustrating, we need news of some evidence of KYRON, hopefully alive somewhere.

If there is ever again one HINT that the groundskeeper was involved in Kyron going missing, a Time Out will be given. No warnings.

Continue on.

If you watch the video, it says LE talked to him this afternoon.

Also, can somebody look at the video and see what kind of truck he has? If it's clear enough? I only know trucks by color. :)

ETA: To be clear, I think the witnesses may have seen his white truck, and mistaken it for the Horman truck.

For goodness sake! Did this guy get interviewed before today??!!!

:smacks head:

In the updated story it says:

"It would have been there on the way in, as he got out of the truck to unlock the padlock on the chain that allows him access to the field. It would have been on that road on his way out as he went behind the truck to put the chain back in place."

So this answers the question about whether it would be possible to remove the chain that allows access to the path. Sounds like it was unlocked while the groundskeeper was there, but locked back on when he left at 8:45.

(Also, the article refers to him as "a turf technician with the city of Portland", which to me means that he wasn't a groundskeeper employed by the school, but someone who goes around and takes care of the "turf" at a number of different city-owned properties.)

If you watch the video, it says LE talked to him this afternoon.

Also, can somebody look at the video and see what kind of truck he has? If it's clear enough? I only know trucks by color. :)

ETA: To be clear, I think the witnesses may have seen his white truck, and mistaken it for the Horman truck.

It's white. And I couldn't tell it from a Ford, especially at a distance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151