SL Tribune Article with Steven P. and Susan website created by Josh

I can see that the photo was taken from a higher vantage point. It might be the Powell's front yard (sidewalk in background) and the photographer above, on their doorsteps. Then yes, the flames are photoshopped cuz jp and sp like to play on their computers.

I can see that the photo was taken from a higher vantage point. It might be the Powell's front yard (sidewalk in background) and the photographer above, on their doorsteps. Then yes, the flames are photoshopped cuz jp and sp like to play on their computers.

What about the curly clothes hanger wire with the flat marshmallow on it?

Here's a song Josh and Dad can sing one another:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YVPCQzclM4[/ame]

Not that it matters, but when photoshopping to blur the kids, he also blurred the writing on his shirt. Maybe so no one would recognize the shirt and the face together if seeing the picture? Let me see if I can see anything if I try to open it in photoshop.

Nauseating. I hope LE can move on him quickly so we don't have to read this carp much longer.

respectfully snipped by me

The pic he chose in my opinion is his way of stating "See, Susan, I and the kids would go camping in the dead of winter, have our campfire and do smore's, here is a picture to prove it " it is like at this point he is trying to convince that his story rings true and that he cares about her by putting up this sight. Now he can tell and show everyone he truly cares and they need to back off and shut up.... MOO....

Amen. And who, pray tell, took that picture of them? Who allegedly went camping with them? That we don't know of?

Amen. And who, pray tell, took that picture of them? Who allegedly went camping with them? That we don't know of?

Yeah, I don't believe they were camping when that photo was taken. Josh is wearing a leather jacket, canvas shoes, and no gloves. Doesn't sound like snow-camping attire at all. I think it was taken in someone's backyard who owns an outdoor patio fireplace.

This article was just published in the Salt Lake Tribune today. Wow is all I can say. The nerve of Steven Powell is beyond me...

http://www.sltrib.com/news/ci_14478879

And it looks like Josh finished building a website for Susan...

www.susanpowell.org

ETA: Don't even get me started on the website. :banghead::waitasec: It just blows my mind...

Thoughts?

Love how this sentence is at the very bottom of the site, in very small font:
If you have any information about Susan Powell's whereabouts, please call the West Valley police department at 801-840-4000.

I'm noticing several things about the photo that don't look right.

Look at the flesh near the black bag around Susan's neck and near the boy's leg.

Also, look at the weird striped area near Josh's hand in the middle of the photo, not the hand around the boy which you can see all of.

With the way the flames are leaning towards everyone, they wouldn't be able to pose there for the smoke and heat!

I think this is a photo shop job as well!

It also seems as if the 'shine' on Susan's face is from the flash of the camera and not the brighter fire which is inbetween Susan and the camera.

This is just so sickening. And that fire would be very hot - no way I would think that they could be that close to the fire posing.

Just when I thought I could not think LESS of Josh - I find that I can.

I just hope that very soon LE will have enough evidence to arrest this Josh Powell.

JMO

What about the curly clothes hanger wire with the flat marshmallow on it?

I know next to nothing about photoshop, but when I read your post I went back to look at the picture. That curly clothes hanger thingy doesn't even look like anyone is holding it! Susan's son is holding something in his hand, but the 'thingy' seems to be just floating..OR maybe it's just me?

I know next to nothing about photoshop, but when I read your post I went back to look at the picture. That curly clothes hanger thingy doesn't even look like anyone is holding it! Susan's son is holding something in his hand, but the 'thingy' seems to be just floating..OR maybe it's just me?

Tried to look for said curly coat hanger thingy but don't see it. :dunno

I love how the SLTrib article includes this:

www.susanpowell.org. The home page features a photo of Susan and Josh Powell, along with their two children, outdoors in the snow near what appears to be a campfire.

BBM

lol... even the journalists aren't falling for it!

From the article:
"Five-year-old Charlie did notice the flyers, and was concerned, asking why his mother's picture was on all the signs," said Steven Powell, father-in-law of Susan Powell, in an e-mail. "We have made every effort to shield the children from emotional trauma and will continue to do so.​
"

What on earth have they told those poor boys, that they are confused to why mommy's picture is on flyers? Did they tell the boys mommy went on a vacation or something? Left them? Abandoned them? This is so disturbing to me.

From the article:
Colleen Russell, who lives two doors down from the Powells, said she organized the effort after seeing a recent episode of "Dr. Phil" discussing the search for Susan Powell. Russell went door to door and asked neighbors if she could tie purple ribbons to trees in their yard in honor of Susan Powell. Many in the neighborhood didn't know about the case or Joshua Powell's connection to it, she said.

"I just feel it's unfair that Josh can move out of state and forget. We're not going to allow that," said Russell​

Josh Powell's family did not want to comment on the neighbors' campaign.

Good for her! And yah, I'm sure the family didn't want to comment on the campaign.

From the article:
Steven Powell said the homeowner's association in his gated community has agreed to take down some of the Susan Powell memorabilia as well as to pay for cleanup of the materials.

He wrote that he and his family "all support any legitimate effort to locate Susan,"​

Agreed after he complained to them?
Ummm, minus the purple ribbons, Steven?

From the article:
The site includes separate biographies for Susan and Josh Powell, and says it will "attempt to share general facts about the children's happiness and progression."

... snipped by me
"The children are happy and well adjusted in their new home...They receive love and hugs frequently throughout each day. They regularly play with their friends. And they get lots of personal attention to their education and other needs."​

Seriously, are you kidding me?

:shakeshead:

Tried to look for said curly coat hanger thingy but don't see it. :dunno

JoshSusanPowellFamilyWinterCampfire.jpg

Directly below the R in ORG ,,hope that helps

This just makes me sick. He made the website to 'get back' at Susan, because people still love her and miss her, and are smart enough to know he had a hand in her missing status. He didn't create that site out of love, but out of hate.

JoshSusanPowellFamilyWinterCampfire.jpg

Directly below the R in ORG ,,hope that helps

TY! Yah, it helps but looks fonny to me. To me it looked like maybe a stripe down the side of the boys' pants. ?? :dunno

Edit to add, not sure about ya'll, but kids at that age usually love getting their pictures taken, love hamming it up for the camera. Least mine did & still do. Not sure what to make of the kids' facial expressions, or lack thereof. Anyone else notice that?

(This is a new video, not the infamous Blue Cap Interview)​
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q7PNGI-pTE[/ame]
A new website, established we think, to encourage people to continue to look for missing West Valley mom, Susan Powell, has some people scratching their heads.

The site www.susanpowell.org includes intimate details about Susan Powell, her husband Josh and their two children.

No one knows exactly who established this site, because the owner set up filters to protect their anonymity.
But Susan Powell's friend Kirsii Hellewell says Josh told her in December that he intended to set up a site in his wife's honor.

There are three pages on the site. Two of them are dedicated to biographies for Susan and Josh. If you negate a photo disclaimer in Susan's page it is 180 words long. Josh's page has 202 words.

Josh's biography is what has most people talking. It talks about his relationship with Susan as if the couple is still united. One passage reads, "Josh is a loving father and husband. He likes to take his wife out to dinner or watch movies with her." Another section reads, "He regularly does activities with his beautiful wife and with his entire family. Josh is totally committed to his wife and children, continually finding new and engaging activities to do with them."

The site also spends a disproportionate amount of time talking about Josh's hobbies, "He enjoys gardening, woodworking, and building construction projects. He knows a few songs on the piano and guitar. And he has been known to sing a song when the mood hits."

The family of Susan Powell isn't certain the site was authored by Josh or his family, but they say it is filled with intimate details about the children that only someone close to them would know. For example one section reads, "The children are happy and well adjusted in their new home. They are now living with their father and extended family. They receive love and hugs frequently throughout each day."

Shelby Gifford, a spokesperson for Susan's family, says if the site is established by Josh then he should instead spend his time looking for his wife or talking to the police. "I don't think there is any credibility to the website at all. I think if Josh really is sincerely involved in this website and he is truly interested in finding his wife he certainly has passed up multiple opportunities to do that," says Gifford.

http://connect2utah.com/content/news/story?cid=77511[/url]

I hope Susan's family and friends are looking through photo's they have to see if they have this photo so they can show what it was before it was changed.

VB

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back