Slap heard around the Internet *must see video*

Discussion in 'Up to the Minute' started by Sonya610, Nov 12, 2014.

1. Sonya610

Sonya610 Former Member

Not sure if this was already posted but this video has gone viral and is pretty amusing. Happened on a NYC Subway.

Note after the melee begins the individual being pummeled against the subway doors is NOT the female that started it, but a male friend of hers. Police arrested four individuals after the video went viral including the female.

See youtube video at this link:

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2014/11...t-girls-big-mouth-starts-all-out-brawl-158041

2. Loading...

3. TrackerSam

TrackerSam New Member

She shouldn't have slapped him. Probably thought she had some kind of gender immunity.

4. Sonya610

Sonya610 Former Member

I felt bad for the Hispanic guy getting picked on, it sounded like he may be deaf/disabled as well and when she hit him in the head with her shoes he just plain lost it. Lots of bottled up anger.

I know there are people like that out there but it was still so unbelievably mean, why would anyone humiliate and harass a stranger on a subway like that? That chick deserved getting the $#!^ slapped out of her. She has probably done this to others with her friends many times before and they always got away with it.

5. noZme

noZme Active Member

​Horrible & upsetting on so many levels.

Pretty is skin deep but she is ugly to the bone!

6. nrdsb4

nrdsb4 Well-Known Member

I usually speak out harshly against men hitting women for any reason because there is usually such a large differential in strength and potential for harm between the sexes (I vehemently disagreed with the defense of Ray Rice because his fiance appeared to spit on him or slap his arm, for example). However, I can find no sympathy or compassion for this woman. She appears to be a jerk of the highest order.

7. al66pine

al66pine New Member

Before watching vid, I wondered if maybe the gal talked, fussed at him to distract, while a confederate would lift his wallet, phone, etc.
    Nope, does not look like that in the vid.

WTH is wrong w ppl? IDK.