SM as a potential focus of the investigation

Discussion in 'Kyron Horman' started by JBean, Jun 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sofia76

sofia76 New Member

Just a guess on my part, but maybe his parents split up and his mom remarried a man who adopted Kaine? I know of plenty of people will remarry and have their new spouse adopt their child(ren). In fact, Terri's second husband adopted her son from her first marriage, even though her son is now living with his biological dad - not his adopted dad.

2. AbbieNormal

AbbieNormal Runs With Scissors

Thanks for that link, it answers a few more of my questions.

abbie

3. Noway

Noway Montana

Re AbbieNormal post 611:

From the article that has been posted with all the family history:

Kaine and Terri married in April 2007.

Also, I don't remember who asked but their daughter was born more than a year later, December 2008.

4. mamaeb

mamaeb New Member

from that article it also confirms that she is the body builder who's pictures were posted here.
    IMO it looks just like her anyways

5. CathyinTexas

CathyinTexas Well-Known Member

Am I the only one that "picks up" on KH's angry looks in these press conferences? I don't think that he exhibited much closeness or support for TH either. I wish Lillian Glass would weigh in on both KH and TH in these pressers.

6. cluciano63

cluciano63 Well-Known Member

I too, feel for Desiree and hope her belief in Terri is not proved to be tragic.

7. MD MOMMY

MD MOMMY Active Member

I am not starting a rumor, but I know I read here, not on this thread, but way back something about an email to the teacher that day. The email was supposedly in regards to when TH could pick up Kryon's project. Am I delusional or was that here somewhere way back? ITA with you by the way LOL.

8. No More

No More New Member

...no one is here to damage anyone's reputation. People are here and communicating because they care about Kyron and children.

9. jokie7348

jokie7348 Member

According to the article posted above, Kaine and Terri married in April, 2007.
    If you click on the article link (I don't know how to bring it to my post), it will give you the answers to all of these quesions.

10. AbbieNormal

But she RAISED Kyron, how could she not love him like she loved her own biological child? I have never raised a step child but I just can't imagine having a child of her own caused her to love Kyron less. And a "teacher", no less, someone who loves children so much they chose to teach as a profession (whether she did ever teach or not, that was her chosen profession) I know, it takes all kinds of people to make the world go round. But it takes a special person to want to be a teacher, IMO, they have something in them that I certainly don;t have, as a classroom full of kids would make me nuts. I was born to be a nurse, and that's what I am. Can't imagine going to school for it then never practicing it. But, apparently moneny is not an issue in her family so maybe she financially never "had' to go to work as a teacher. Maybe her plan was to teach once her little baby girl was in school. Who knows?
    abbie

11. AbbieNormal

I will gladly eat crow.

12. seeking truth

seeking truth New Member

I have to respectfully disagree with you, raanne. Who are the sources of this information and what biases do they have?Until we know these things to be completly true, it sounds like a P.R. campaign.

No offense meant, but how do we know that Desiree and Terri are, and have always been close? It appears that Terri somehow ended up with Desiree's man and her child. And that is just your first point. Sure "facts" can be verified but not people's feelings about them. We don't know how Terri' son views his own life.

This is obviously a story put out to engender good will for Terri. I have to better look at this article to say any more.

All my opinion

13. grandmaj

grandmaj Former Member

OK I'm getting alerts. Here is some clarification. An article has named the family. This article is from a mainstream media source. So we can, if we link, quote that article using the full names.

Qualified news media articles are always allowed to be quoted. Does this help?

That does not mean we can be invasive into their lives until a POI is named. And minor's names must be initials only.........

14. natsound

natsound Well-Known Member

ITA. A great picture can be painted of any family, even families like this, where mom's friend marries mom's ex. There usually are problems in unconventional set-ups like this. There are plenty of layers that need to be explored, and hopefully LE will leave no stone unturned.

15. annalyzer

annalyzer Rest in Peace

She may have resented/disliked or even hated him from the beginning. Probably deep down and probably secretly. :cow:

16. rosetattoo

rosetattoo New Member

ITA. If she wanted to complain about them questioning her, she should be saying "it's frustrating they're barking up the wrong tree when poor little Kyron is out there."

17. AbbieNormal

BBM
    Yeah, me too. But she must have loved Kyron so much that she knew uprooting him and taking him away from the only parents he really knew- Terri and bio dad, would not be healthy. I guess. At least that's what it appears to be. I certainly hope whatever her health issues were are resolved now and the strain of this situation isn't putting hear health in jeopardy.
    You have to admire that the 4 of them are sticking together though, they are much "bigger' people than I could be. JMO.

18. arielilane

arielilane Justice for Morgan

19. Astrella613

Astrella613 New Member

In the Elizabeth Smart case, her sister's account was not desregarded by LE, it was that she could not remember who it was. She only knew that the voice was familiar. It was months later that she recalled who he was.

20. AbbieNormal

That makes two of us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.