Smiles Cafe #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

I love fall! It has always been my favorite season. Here in the mitten state, we are blessed with the most gorgeous autumns imaginable :) It makes the long, cold, snowy winters bearable :D

I love fall! It has always been my favorite season. Here in the mitten state, we are blessed with the most gorgeous autumns imaginable :) It makes the long, cold, snowy winters bearable :D
Beautiful colors! We're starting to get some color around here (central NC) now.

Boy I sure have missed a lot of days not posting. I really mean to come in here at the end of my day & post - but then forget... old age I'm guessing! LOL! :)
So - some extras!

Starting.jpg

Wale up.jpg

All our.jpg

Healthy diet.jpg

Craft supplies.jpg

Mashed potatoes.jpg

When we stay home for Trick-or-Treat, DH and I prefer to hand out snack bags of chips or pretzels. So many kids have food allergies these days, it's hard to know what candy bars they can have. Pretzels aren't great, either, if children have wheat allergies or gluten issues, so we usually go with potato chips. We'll be home for Halloween this year and will hand out snack bags of Better Made potato chips.

Last edited:
Watch the video for some magnificent views of northern lower Michigan in autumn.

I'm not sure I'd be daring enough to traverse the bridge even though the view would be awesome. Some years ago when we took a shore excursion on the island of Dominica (Caribbean), we had to walk across a short footbridge as we made our way to a viewing deck for falls. There was barely room for one person at a time, and the bridge seemed very unsteady. I was glad to be across it and glad that we took a different route when we left the observation deck. I would absolutely never do ziplining!

Last edited:
Watch the video for some magnificent views of northern lower Michigan in autumn.

I'm not sure I'd be daring enough to traverse the bridge even though the view would be awesome. Some years ago when we took a shore excursion on the island of Dominica (Caribbean), we had to walk across a short footbridge as we made our way to a viewing deck for falls. There was barely room for one person at a time, and the bridge seemed very unsteady. I was glad to be across it and glad that we took a different route when we left the observation deck. I would absolutely never do ziplining!

I am with you on NOT walking across that bridge - especially if it swaying like that - but the colors of the trees - Beautiful!! Sort of reminds of here in Latvia. We are in full bloom with Autumn colors! Here is one pix from here!
1666461633420.jpeg

and another one - a park down the street from me.
1666461701306.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member