Smiling Bob's smile isn't so, uhm, big right now

I knew it was a rip off from the very beginning. A pill can't do that. :crazy: At least according to the FDA.

If a guy is more than 40 pounds overweight, and he loses 40 pounds, he gains an inch in usable length. I swear to it. I've seen it. The guy was way more than 40 pounds overweight, more like 100 pounds. He lost it, and let's just say he was a whole new man.

:D:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Bob BAITED people with promises of pills that give them larger penises.
Then he gave them fake pills, instead.

He appears to have made lots of money by BATING people. I'd say he's a MASTER baiter.

BAWAAAAAAA:crazy:

How Rotten this thread is....Love It!!!

It's sooo satisfying to watch this thread get longer, and longer....

Let's hope nobody posts a long link & blows the margins.

Not gonna touch that one with a Ten Foot Pole......:eek:

I allway's thought that be a wonderfull Christmas Present for that 1 male friend that you hate in your family..:) LOL

Watch him open it up infront of the whole family..:)

If Bob didn't enhance with any luck then we have to assume he was large enough or else he was driving a very large or high performance automobile during the making of those commercials.

I wonder where they found all the men who proved Steve's pills didn't make them larger and what ruler was used to make that determination? Was it one of the 6 inch kind or the 12 inch?! I don't recall seeing a 3 inch ruler. Hmmmm....now as for all around performance enhancement...did this include a stop watch, a second hand, or someone standing nearby counting, "1..2..3..."?!

SS, mostly the complaints were about Warshak ripping off people via fraudulant charges on their credit cards etc. He and his mother (which I find hilarious) made a lot of money that they shouldn't have!

Although a trial with before and after shots might be rather interesting.

OK, maybe not.

SS, mostly the complaints were about Warshak ripping off people via fraudulant charges on their credit cards etc. He and his mother (which I find hilarious) made a lot of money that they shouldn't have!

OK, maybe not.
Maybe those trials will come up next!! I want Tru TV to cover it. Not Reality. Actuality. LMAO

OK, maybe not.
I like proof that I can see as well as touch! ;)

I love it too! I need the laughs! :D I saw your stiff competition heading RR. ;) :D

Not a problem.......I kind of thought that Smiling Bob and I had a lot in common with our effects we have on men......sigh......now it's just Up to Me.
:angel:

I don't even have to look at who his replacement is, ! ROFL OK, I'll look.

You are going to owe me a new monitor soon even though I'm learning not to eat or drink anything when I see your name on a comment.

:D

Where do you find these oh-so-appropriate pictures?! lol

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member