Soccer Game ... No really, "the" Soccer Game

JerseyGirl said:
Maybe it was just easier for him to keep up a charade of some sort on the message boards. If he were to have met people in real life, they might have seen him for who he truly was and not for who he wanted them to think he was. Because I completely agree ... he's always right in there, gung-ho about a meet but then never shows up. Maybe he just couldn't stand to see the excitement on the boards about an upcoming meet without being a part of it. Maybe he couldn't stand not being in the center of any particular conversation.
..yep, i agree, from what i've read on the VX boards, whether they're talking parts, meets, modifications............raven is never the center of the thread, merely someone getting his comments in.........

..and, as with "meets" , he is also quick to chime in on a 'parts' thread, or a 'mod' thread, saying that he also wants to get the latest greatest..regardless of cost usually......whether he does or not is not clear..........

..if he still owns his "pride and joy" vx today---------it must annoy him to no end to not be posting on his vx site............( since previously he'd be posting pics of the new paint job, etc...........constantly wanting people to applaud him on it..) has he sold it ? does anyone know ?

lauriej said:
..yep, i agree, from what i've read on the VX boards, whether they're talking parts, meets, modifications............raven is never the center of the thread, merely someone getting his comments in.........
And if anything, he often seems more annoying than anything else. Kind of like the pesky little brother that everyone tolerates because Mom told you you have to let him play but everyone would really rather he just go away. As I've said in the past, I'm often embarassed for him because he truly doesn't seem to realize how ridiculous and obnoxious he often sounds in his posts.

lauriej said:
..and, as with "meets" , he is also quick to chime in on a 'parts' thread, or a 'mod' thread, saying that he also wants to get the latest greatest..regardless of cost usually......whether he does or not is not clear..........
I'm as sure as I can be that he did, indeed, complete those mod's. Whether or not anyone from the boards saw them probably didn't even matter to Raven. As soon as he found out about a particular part or modification, it didn't even matter if Raven himself knew what it was ... if someone was talking about it on the boards then Raven had to have it too. In his mind, he deserved it - he deserved everything that anyone else had.

lauriej said:
..if he still owns his "pride and joy" vx today---------it must annoy him to no end to not be posting on his vx site............( since previously he'd be posting pics of the new paint job, etc...........constantly wanting people to applaud him on it..)
That's a very good point. For someone like Raven, it must be completely maddening to not have that ability to say "Look at me! Look at me!" But then again, he probably is ... we just don't know it.

JerseyGirl said:
And if anything, he often seems more annoying than anything else. Kind of like the pesky little brother that everyone tolerates because Mom told you you have to let him play but everyone would really rather he just go away. As I've said in the past, I'm often embarassed for him because he truly doesn't seem to realize how ridiculous and obnoxious he often sounds in his posts.
OMG - that's how I felt, but I'm not embarrassed for him, I think it's quite comical. I wish I could say that I felt embarassed or felt anything but loathing for him, but that will NEVER happen. He does seem ridiculous, obnoxious and pathetic.

jerseygirl said:
I'm as sure as I can be that he did, indeed, complete those mod's. Whether or not anyone from the boards saw them probably didn't even matter to Raven. As soon as he found out about a particular part or modification, it didn't even matter if Raven himself knew what it was ... if someone was talking about it on the boards then Raven had to have it too. In his mind, he deserved it - he deserved everything that anyone else had.
Yep, Raven has to have whatever it is others had, and he has to have the best. It's about the looks, and the cool factor, not something that would be considered big in the Mormon Church, but we all know his faith is nothing more than a crocodile tear, with his hand out.

jerseygirl said:
That's a very good point. For someone like Raven, it must be completely maddening to not have that ability to say "Look at me! Look at me!" But then again, he probably is ... we just don't know it.
Oh he is still saying Look at me, Look at me, but he's doing in in the background now, but he'll be out in the open again soon. He can't hide for too long, he needs to be out there, conning, conniving, being bigger than life, though I hear tell he's lost some of his CHUBBINESS, wonder if he's trying Rogaine though for his little hair loss issue.

terminatrixator said:
Oh he is still saying Look at me, Look at me, but he's doing in in the background now, but he'll be out in the open again soon. He can't hide for too long, he needs to be out there, conning, conniving, being bigger than life, though I hear tell he's lost some of his CHUBBINESS, wonder if he's trying Rogaine though for his little hair loss issue.
Man, I cracked myself up again looking at this. I think I should be compensated for his weight loss, the trixie diet, I can berate you into losing weight lol...Wait I tried it on myself and didn't work. He must be more vain than me, you think?

terminatrixator said:
wonder if he's trying Rogaine though for his little hair loss issue.
This is a lot harder to remedy... so I'm guessing he has quite an extensive collection of hats and beanies. And I bet that comment alone made him self-conscious about it.

We're getting to you Raven.

yeah............and does the hair-loss medication interact with the weight -loss and does that interact with the p-ness medication...........and how does it all interact with the LE-is-so-close stress ..................

raven, raven.............do you really think you're gonna win this thing ?.....you're not.....(maybe you should double up on the rogaine----------to look half decent for trial.........?)

..where's that quote when i need it.............

..oh yeah..

"he will be damned for ALL eternity in hell and hopefully on Earth soon."

yep..i still like it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member