Social Media - Adult Site - Is it a Factor? *CAUTION - ADULT CONTENT*

I also think it is very strange that she posted those 2 photos the day before missing.

What else makes me think TK may be on this site, is that I heard it mentioned, that they have not yet said if KB was sexually abused. Also, in one of the interviews - I believe it was TK's mom said TK did not sexually assault her. So to me, this makes me think LE may think any sexual acts were in fact consensual. For someone who is watching *advertiser censored* at work, who raped a girl at the age of 15... I just can't imagine he wouldn't want to have sex with his victim. I also think it is odd that we haven't heard many details about KB being captive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A recent article said TK was openly watching *advertiser censored* at work. I don't think it is a stretch he could have had an account on there or browsed it...or other sites. My feeling it is FetLife could be the link to everything or nothing. Unlike KB and CDC TK probably didn't put his real profile info up, such as hiding age, location, no face shot, etc. His real estate photo looked a decade younger, so he's used to hiding himself. Or he took it down when people were looking. I mean we didn't know to look for this guy then b/c no one mentioned him. He already knew KB from years prior. My thought is seeing her in those photos and reading her profile could have made him target her. What better way to make a couple appear missing than to have them BOTH disappear and and have people think they ran away from an ex...which is why Charlie was brought along. If she just disappeared no one would think she ran off and friends perhas would have thought to mention him.

It seems way too much of a coincidence to me she posted 2 half nude photos the day before she went missing, was found in a sex cage collared and neither she or Charlie told anyone where they were going. She had even texted LM that morning, who knew TK, and didn't mention at all she had another high paid gig lined up. She spoke to another friend that Tues and no word either. As she was out of work you'd think it would have been discussed with one of them. JMO

I agree. The fact that KB was chained around the neck and chains were found on a bed above the garage is NOT a coincidence. RT, you can choose to live your life in denial by believing everything your son tells you if you must, but those of living in reality don't buy your "he only chained her up because she witnessed TK kill her boyfriend and he didn't know what else to do" story.

I also think it is very strange that she posted those 2 photos the day before missing.

What else makes me think TK may be on this site, is that I heard it mentioned, that they have not yet said if KB was sexually abused. Also, in one of the interviews - I believe it was TK's mom said TK did not sexually assault her. So to me, this makes me think LE may think any sexual acts were in fact consensual. For someone who is watching *advertiser censored* at work, who raped a girl at the age of 15... I just can't imagine he wouldn't want to have sex with his victim. I also think it is odd that we haven't heard many details about KB being captive.

Personally I don't think what happened was consensual BUT think maybe he deliberately targeted somebody who had an interest in S&M so that he could claim that it was consensual should he ever get caught.Maybe in his head he even justifies his actions to himself by telling himself they enjoy it.

Personally I don't think what happened was consensual BUT think maybe he deliberately targeted somebody who had an interest in S&M so that he could claim that it was consensual should he ever get caught.Maybe in his head he even justifies his actions to himself by telling himself they enjoy it.
I agree with you, ColourPurple. While KB may have led an alternative lifestyle, I doubt she would have consented to sexual activities with the man she witnessed kill her boyfriend.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

I agree with you, ColourPurple. While KB may have led an alternative lifestyle, I doubt she would have consented to sexual activities with the man she witnessed kill her boyfriend.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

I'm not saying she had consensual sex with him AFTER he killed her boyfriend. I'm saying I think her alternative lifestyle is what lead her to TK in the first place. I believe they had consensual sex before hand... maybe even way before hand. Not saying she deserved what happened to her. But personally, I think they had relations before. I even think CDC may have been involved in sexual acts as well. Maybe CDC tried to take charge since he is a "master" and TK didn't like that, and that's what led to him being shot. The bed with the chains above the garage, all coincides with the fetish lifestyle. These are the reasons as to why I believe TK doesn't think he sexually assaulted her and also why LE hasn't said he has sexually assaulted her.

Go to YouTube - type in ToddKohleppCharlieCarverNicoleNunesCarverKBBDSM - I found it on FB when I put in the CC ex-wife name - and I know that the title has some names miss spelled but that is how it reads. Shawn Mcclellion posted it on FB on Nov. 9th. It contains a lot of the photos that we have been seeing online --- and might partially explain the one pic of KB with the collar -- the pink one ---- if this is legit it is going to be a twist ---- it really was not what I was expecting - cause I didn't really put a lot of thought into the BDSM of it all

Go to YouTube - type in ToddKohleppCharlieCarverNicoleNunesCarverKBBDSM - I found it on FB when I put in the CC ex-wife name - and I know that the title has some names miss spelled but that is how it reads. Shawn Mcclellion posted it on FB on Nov. 9th. It contains a lot of the photos that we have been seeing online --- and might partially explain the one pic of KB with the collar -- the pink one ---- if this is legit it is going to be a twist ---- it really was not what I was expecting - cause I didn't really put a lot of thought into the BDSM of it all
Won't work for me, says no results found. I typed it just like that caps and no spaces. Tried looking for the guy you named as well and all that comes up are football videos.

I spaced it out and found it. Thanks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

The tiny pic of KB was the pic shown on 48 hours that I referenced in post 484. Thanks for pointing out the vid. And thanks to the poster after me, probably post 485 that said the pic most likely came from the "other" site. (Does it make me a bad sleuther for never attempting to go on that site? I have strange enough search terms in my browser history...no need to go the extra mile lol)

So this is blowing my mind ----- and do you think this ties into the FB post that TK had talking about a guy that contacted him about TK being in his wife's phone log, and that said wife had sexted him, and that if he went all savage it would make the line in Walmart shorter? Would that be NNC? TK said the wife was over weight ---- and I also agree, KB got in over her head, CC might have pulled the "Master" card thinking it was going to float with TK cause it was all role play --- TK snapped - is there a chance the other couple would have been on that site as well? And for those that are familiar with these sites --- is there an angle where could advertise yourself on these sites and have an exchange of money? The Coxie's were pretty desperate money wise.

So this is blowing my mind ----- and do you think this ties into the FB post that TK had talking about a guy that contacted him about TK being in his wife's phone log, and that said wife had sexted him, and that if he went all savage it would make the line in Walmart shorter? Would that be NNC? TK said the wife was over weight ---- and I also agree, KB got in over her head, CC might have pulled the "Master" card thinking it was going to float with TK cause it was all role play --- TK snapped - is there a chance the other couple would have been on that site as well? And for those that are familiar with these sites --- is there an angle where could advertise yourself on these sites and have an exchange of money? The Coxie's were pretty desperate money wise.
I hadn't thought if that post being related. You're definitely on to something there. Wow!

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Won't work for me, says no results found. I typed it just like that caps and no spaces. Tried looking for the guy you named as well and all that comes up are football videos.

I spaced it out and found it. Thanks.

I found the Youtube video last week. An easier way to find it is search Youtube for 'Todd Kohlhepp Case Investigation' The account has 5 videos, the site profile video is one of them.

And for those that are familiar with these sites --- is there an angle where could advertise yourself on these sites and have an exchange of money?

Snipped. I've been on there for a year or so and it's really nothing more than a Facebook/meetup type site for kinky/sexually open people. I've never seen anyone advertising sex for money and I tend to think anyone hinting at that would be banned.

Some people do make it known that they are 420 (weed) or PNP - party n play (meth) friendly in their profiles/posts. I do have a feeling that drug use could factor into him luring victims, no proof, just a hunch.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I have strange enough search terms in my browser history...no need to go the extra mile lol)

Snipped
OT, but I wonder how many of us WSers would look guilty as all get out if something ever happened in our lives just because of our browser history from sleuthing? :jail:

is there an angle where could advertise yourself on these sites and have an exchange of money? The Coxie's were pretty desperate money wise.

Snipped

I've been wondering something along these lines since KB was found and someone mentioned her cam girl post. Can't remember now which came first. Everything started happening so fast that week. I wonder if TK didn't lure people out to that garage and shipping container on the premise of making *advertiser censored* or cam shows for cash? Has anyone else noticed that on the back of the garage there is a grid of what look like solar panels? I'm not really familiar with solar panels so I don't know how many you need to power what. If they are indeed solar panels, could TK have been using those for lighting and camera equipment? Perhaps some underground bunker we haven't been told about or they haven't discovered yet? I keep thinking about 16 Cloverfield Lane and he mentioned building one at one point, IIRCC.

Snipped. I've been on there for a year or so and it's really nothing more than a Facebook/meetup type site for kinky/sexually open people. I've never seen anyone advertising sex for money and I tend to think anyone hinting at that would be banned.

Some people do make it known that they are 420 (weed) or PNP - party n play (meth) friendly in their profiles/posts. I do have a feeling that drug use could factor into him luring victims, no proof, just a hunch.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Not sex exactly but there's the youtube/screenshot of KB asking on that site if people would be prepared to pay to watch her on webcam and it seemed to be something she was already applying to work as. It could be that TK approached her about that kind of work and said she was welcome to bring her boyfriend along...then things turned nasty

I am going to be honest, I was getting very frustrated every time people would refer to this site. The victims had accounts, and discussed their personal and romantic lives there, but I in no way believe it has anything to do with TK. We now have two victims speaking of a new job. I firmly believe they were lured there for work, and were either allowed or encouraged to bring their partners as a way to put them off their guard. I think it is incredibly inappropriate to direct people there (named or not, of course people will find the site...that's what we do here). KB deserves all the respect and privacy available, and there is 0 evidence that this website is connected to the case.
Right after KB was found, several.friends who were described as being a part of KB/CDCs "social dating group", stated that the two met TK "online through an alternative lifestyle website", which is why so many have fixated on it.

Unfortunately you cannot search by name on that site like other social media, or even by genger or age as far as i can tell. Your only option is to check known friends if you know their profile info, or check profiles one by one starting with only the city or area. The other option Is to check all members of the groups they were In, some of which have upwards of 9k members! It is tedious and personally I can only stomach it for so long before I need a break, so it is very possible TK does have a profile and no one has stumbled onto it yet.

The last time I checked there were over 900 members just in Anderson, more in the surrounding cities where TK lives (lived), and the location could be intentionally different to throw people off as is the case wirh NNCs profile.

Finally, whoever hacked CDCs facebook acct, posted a photo of KB/CDC that was only ever shared on that site, so if we are assuming TK is the hacker, then he is also on that site.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437 using Tapatalk

Ha! Same! Websleuth kinksters unite! lol.
Haha, can I still join your club if I only recently created an account specifically to research this case? ;)

I have been in bed sick for several days so i am a bit out of the loop. Someone posted that KB/CDCs profiles have now been deleted from FL? I am on my phone and dont feel like getting my laptop to check for myself. ;)

If that Is true, It will make it extremely difficult to continue looking for that connection to TK then, unless their group comments remain after deactivating accounts. :(

Snipped
OT, but I wonder how many of us WSers would look guilty as all get out if something ever happened in our lives just because of our browser history from sleuthing? :jail:
Haha, I was actually more concerned about what my hubby would think if he happened to get curious and search through my web content! I should probably share my sleuthing hobby at some point! ;)

When I had to provide my cell number to create a FL account, all I could think was "well I can never run for public office now because I just know this will somehow get leaked". ;) Also, just how detailed are "thorough background checks", I.e. the DoD one being run on me right now so I can be a youth coach in my community...I never considered that might be impacted. That will be a really awkward conversation should it somehow come up!

I found the Youtube video last week. An easier way to find it is search Youtube for 'Todd Kohlhepp Case Investigation' The account has 5 videos, the site profile video is one of them.
That video seems to have disappeared from the internet. I found that account and it did say 5 vids, but when you click to open the acct there are only 4 vids available. Also I can see the vid title in a google search but when I click on the lnk it takes me to sone other vid. Very strange! I am guessing the vid was recently deleted and thats why there are still remnants of it online?

I aways thought "once online, always online", but this case has definitely proven otherwise. Stuff disappears so fast it makes my head spin!

Can you say summarize the vid for me since I wasnt able to see it? If you can somehow still see it, please PM the link to me if it cannot be shared here!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back