Some RDI musings

I've always wondered if he wanted them because something crime related was hidden in the bag...

RSBM This is exactly what I think. I wonder if they searched it, I can't find any information about the contents of the bag or anything.

How easy would it be to drop the tape and roll of cord into the bag? It would fall to the bottom and no one would notice it even if they looked down into the bag. They'd have to empty it to find it.

Anecdote: I've found so much random cr*p in DH's golf bag when I go to pack it up. I found a shoe one time. An entire shoe. Not even a golf shoe. It was a random running shoe he had lost like 4 months prior.

It's not true. Yes, JR requested them. No, BPD did NOT let her go to the basement to get them. Just another rumor that she did. Now she did manage to fill an entire squad car with stuff, but nothing from the basement.

I've always wondered if he wanted them because something crime related was hidden in the bag, or if he was just so cold and unfeeling that he didn't realize how shallow & callous his request was. I imagine it's both. I've often wondered how much panic set in after he found out she couldn't get them.

If what you say is true, then that makes me happy to hear. I was under the impression that it was true and my thoughts were that one of the golf clubs could be the head bash weapon and that one or more of the "missing items" could have been hidden inside of the golf bag itself. For the BPD to allow that to be taken from the crime scene would be the height of incompetence. So if this is not true, I am glad to hear it.

I too would hope that the BPD thoroughly searched that golf bag for evidence, including the golf clubs. Let's hope they were not the Keystone Kops that they appear to be.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee
Back