Somer Thompson story on “20/20” Friday, April 16 at 10:00pm/et

This is just choking me up. I'm missing a lot because it's just so hard to watch....

I hate to hear Diena say that she feels like she failed as a parent. I realize that most people would feel that way, but nothing she could have done to stop this monster.

I hate to hear Diena say that she feels like she failed as a parent. I realize that most people would feel that way, but nothing she could have done to stop this monster.

I hated to hear her say that too. My heart just breaks for her. Gosh is she a strong woman.

Thanks, dar. They should be able to trace that. That's good evidence.

ETA: Probably hair and fibers from him stuck on it. Hopefully anyway.

Excellent point. We know they have DNA evidence that matches JH.

I feel so horrible for ever suspecting her :(

I think many others that did too probably feel the same way & even more so if they watched this show.

Just heartbreaking..... This is the first missing child case that I have ever followed this closely and I have to say it will most likely be my last. My heart can't take it. :(

That special was very well done, don't you think? I simply cannot watch mom Diena talk about her family and especially little Somer, without crying with her. She is so very sincere! Watching and listening to her is heartbreaking.

That was a good story Chris did on Somer. It was so heatbreaking and the end just tore me up, her twin brother asking if Somer can see though the roof to him. Poor little guy, the connection between twins is so strong and special.

I really, really hope that the evidence that they have against Harrell is beyond a shadow of a doubt. Especially with his mom saying she is his alibi. Could the defense use the other creepers in the neighborhood that were looked into to cast doubt in the minds of jurors?

So Jarard was running back and forth from the house to the outdoor shed? Was he trying to clean it?

And mom says she was with him that afternoon - wonder if they are going to arrest her for being an accessory? Does anyone think she was really there?

I was just searching and I don't see where Somer being in wrapped in carpet was confirmed before. Does anybody more familiar with the case than I am know if this is the first confirmation? Or did I just miss that?

A reporter said she was wrapped in a rug. We figured it was a leak.

That was a good story Chris did on Somer. It was so heatbreaking and the end just tore me up, her twin brother asking if Somer can see though the roof to him. Poor little guy, the connection between twins is so strong and special.

I am still crying.

Yup, the reporter said she was wrapped in a rug, but we still don't know where that rug is from. Maybe the dumpster - maybe the shed in Jarad's yard or house?

Does anyone know if it will replay? I think i missed it on purpose sort of.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back