Something Else

Maikai said:
the broken window. If JR gained access via the window, why in the world was it not fixed immediately, and why wasn't there a user-friendly alarm system that was used, and the basement grates secured? $500,000 was spent to remodel the house, and the basement was easily accessible. It doesn't make sense to me that security was overlooked--particularly since JR was becoming quite wealthy and was highly visible on Pearl Street....JBR's visibility due to the pageants...and a jaguar parked in the garage. All someone had to do was see the jaguar somewhere, and then trace the license plate, to find out where the owner lived.

Anyone that targeted the family for whatever reason, had an easy way into the house, because of the broken window and unsecured grate. There's no point in beating the Ramseys up over this---but those items, IMO, allowed the perp to enter the house---once he did that the rest was easy.

Suppose the R's new YOU would think this way?...anything is possible right?
OR BETTER YET...Suppose the R's were PRAYING/THINKING YOU WOULD THINK THIS WAY???

Of all the houses in the immediate area that have alarms, many do not have the basement windows alarmed.

CAROL5745 said:
I hate to sound like a broken record, but is there somewhere I can read that John Ramsey said the cell phone/s was lost? As I said before, I don't recall having read that anywhere before. Thanks!

Toth: Could you please point me to a place where I may read that John Ramsey said the cell phone/s was lost? Thanks!

CAROL5745 said:
Toth: Could you please point me to a place where I may read that John Ramsey said the cell phone/s was lost? Thanks!
I've already responded to you via a private message.
And the cell phone was NOT lost, it had merely been misplaced.

From John Ramsey's own mouth in his deposition in 2001 RE: the cellphone:

Deposition of John ******* Ramsey

December 12, 2001

Q. When the police officer arrived, do you remember the name of the police officer? A. I think it was French was the first one there, Officer French. Q. Did you have an opportunity to observe what Officer French did at that point when he arrived? Did he speak to you? A. He spoke to me. I told him my daughter had been kidnapped. He said, Do you think she might have just run away? And I said, For heaven's sake, she is only six years old; no, I don't. He asked us all to, Patsy and I, to stay in the sunroom, which is a small room off our living room. So I didn't see all that he did beyond that. Q. You say that he asked you to stay inthe sunroom. Did you remain in the sunroom the whole morning? A. We did not. Other people arrived. The police arrived. They asked to use our cell phones because theirs were dead. They asked us to do a number of things that required us to leave that room. Q. Did Officer French give you any explanation as to why he wanted you just to remain in the sunroom?

Thorkim: Thank you very much for this information.

According to John Ramsey, he was asked to use his cell phone. He does not mention that he has misplaced his cell phone (guess this is like one of those comments that if it is repeated three times, it is considered fact -- the RST so often claim that the BORG does this), so by this I deduce that he was willing and able to make use of his cell phone. If this is the case, then there should be a record of any calls made by JR during this time frame. But, of course, these records magically/mysteriously show no calls made during December, 1996. The connections JR had would, no doubt, have served him well in handling this "little problem" of any calls made during December, especially on December 25 or December 26.

This absence of any cell phone records is the BIG obstacle I have to overcome in order to get past believing the Ramseys have knowledge of what happened to JonBenet. Of course, there are many other things that point to this knowledge, but I won't list them all here. THIS IS ONLY MY OPINION

I refer you to the case of Kevin Mitnick - hacker extraordinaire. One of the things he used to do was clear his telephone account. He also altered his bank manager's credit rating. Hackers can do virtually anything - despite what Toth might say. There was a documentary on about hackers in the UK a couple of years ago and they asked a hacker if he could get into the bank of England's computer system. It took him minutes to do so. Most hackers only hack to show that they can do it. Most do not mess around with computer systems once they have gained access. Very few indeed do malicious damage. I know this. I know a couple of hackers. Their services aren't expensive. For example, they would access someone's e-mail for a beer.

I have never engaged a hacker, nor would I. What they do is illegal and in my mind, not worth the risk. Nevertheless, I know what they do and I know what they can do. The hackers I know are really nice guys who do it for the thrill and the skill. They aren't really interested in the content of the systems they hack into. Erasing a phone bill would be kids play.

I do not know the date when the misplaced cell phone was infact located.
But as for altering all those different cell phone records, I think that is absurdly impossible.

Toth said:
I do not know the date when the misplaced cell phone was infact located.
But as for altering all those different cell phone records, I think that is absurdly impossible.

I can categorically assure you that it is not impossible to alter anything which is stored on computer. I know this for a FACT.

Edited to say - long after Columbus, there were people who still believed that the world was flat. That is also a fact.

When those blithering idiots of the BPD with their dead cell phones sought to borrow a cell phone from the Ramseys did the BPD communicate by dialing 911 or did they dial an administrative phone number at the BPD directly?

To have a dead cell phone, especially during a holiday, doesn't make somebody a blithering idiot. The R's used those kinds of things to perpetuate their stance that BPD was inept. I believe they were really ticked at BPD because BPD didn't handle the situation like the Ransom movie and have FBI come in and communicate via an offsite situation, enabling R family some more time to 'think', so to speak.

Toth said:
When those blithering idiots of the BPD with their dead cell phones sought to borrow a cell phone from the Ramseys did the BPD communicate by dialing 911 or did they dial an administrative phone number at the BPD directly?
Arndt called 911, and the call bounced to the wrong PD. ("Longmont" if I remember right?)

Erasing calls from a cell phone is NOT IMPOSSIBLE...just ask hackers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back