Sons of Anarchy Actor Charged With Skinning, Eating Pet Rabbit, Threatened to Do the

Discussion in 'Celebrity and Entertainment News' started by SurfieTX, Dec 12, 2014.

1. SurfieTX

SurfieTX New Member

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...g-eating-ex-pet-rabbit-20141212#ixzz3LiGPo3NW
    Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

2. Loading...

3. carbuff

carbuff Well-Known Member

Okay, from the headline, I was wondering when it became illegal to eat rabbit. But that is just sick.

4. zwiebel

zwiebel New Member

Actor Dimitri Diatchenko, who has appeared in 'Indiana Jones' and 'How I Met Your Mother', has been found guilty of animal cruelty after killing and eating his girlfriend's pet rabbit. He also sent her a series of graphic photos of the act, after she told him they should live separately.

Diatchenko's been ordered to carry out 60 days of community service and undergo counselling in California.

http://www.itv.com/news/2015-09-05/indiana-jones-actor-ate-ex-girlfriends-pet-rabbit/

5. Donjeta

Donjeta Adji Desir, missing from Florida

What about that...? didn't he get anything for the threats?

JMO animal cruelty counseling probably isn't enough... if this guy reacts like this to the news that his ex gf wants to move apart he might do something worse next time someone breaks up with him

6. zwiebel

zwiebel New Member

I know. Got away with very stalkerish behaviour lightly, in my opinion.