Sony crime channel tonight 10pm 23/2 JonBenet’s mother: Victim or Killer?

Discussion in 'JonBenet Ramsey' started by Blondiexoxo, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Blondiexoxo

Blondiexoxo Well-Known Member

Don’t know if others have seen this before but I haven’t, this special programme is looking at PR’s possible involvement in JB’s murder. I’m in the uk and it’s on at 10pm sky channel 157. Don’t know if it will be showing in U.S.

2. Tadpole12

Tadpole12 Well-Known Member

Ty B.
    Will watch it.

Laughing likes this.
  3. Dragognosis

Dragognosis Active Member

Let me guess: they couldn't figure out if she was the killer or the victim but they hoped it would one day be proven by previously unreleased evidence made public.

Tadpole12 likes this.
  4. Dragognosis

Dragognosis Active Member

The media present questions as if the question legitimizes the importance of the possible answer. As; Is it possible Trump colluded with Russia?

Right away it is a serious subject simply because it is framed as being possible and IF true then BIG consequences could follow therefore the question is valid. Meanwhile, the answer to the question is delayed, delayed, delayed.

It sells yellow journalist tabloids, draws viewers to commercial tv and gives power leverage to polititians.

Never let answers get in the way of good questions.

At least they narrowed it down to Patsy and not the usual generalized "Ramseys".

Tadpole12 likes this.
  5. fr brown

fr brown Active Member

Is Linda McLean one of the friends? I got that impression so I looked at her book, which is mostly contributions from early-life friends of Patsy.

Susan Stine seems to be the only one of the Boulder friends who made it into the book. As evidence that Patsy was not vain, she tells a story about Patsy going from "shorts, no makeup" to ready for dinner out in 5 minutes. Stine quotes Patsy as saying that she could get ready for anything in 10 minutes. When Patsy was asked how long it took her to put on her makeup on Dec. 26 morning, she said, "20, 30 minutes." She would have needed to get a wriggle on that morning if they were going to make their targeted lift-off so why the excessive leisure? (Especially since she wasn't bothering to shower....)

She said, iirc, that she got up at 5:30, but as I read the situation, she wasn't sure exactly what time she'd made the 911 call. She wanted to be sure she didn't leave too much time between waking, dressing, and making the call because that would be suspicious. If she'd actually been putting on her makeup that morning and had done the other things she said she did, she would have been able to rely on her memory. Thirty minutes is clearly an impossibility.

John Andrew says the proper things about them being a loving family. He seems genuinely fond of Burke and JonBenet, but there are no personal reminisces about Patsy.

Tadpole12 likes this.
  6. Userid

Userid Well-Known Member

I saw previews for a television series that will be on A&E (for U.S. viewers). I can't recall the exact name of the program (it's a generic title that discusses many different cases), but in the preview commercial, a voice says, "We believe we have the name of the person who killed JBR." Unsure if it's intruder-fueled or family-fueled theory. Anyways, the series will premiere sometime in April.

Tadpole12, fcavanaugh and sloane7777 like this.