SOUND OFF! What would you like to say to Karr?

I'd say "fess up boy! or girl,or whatever you are--end this moronic charade now! and then committ yourself into an asylum,a nice one where there are lots of pretty flowers around,lots of psychotropic drugs around,and maybe a little electric shock therapy--you know,like One Flew Over The Cukoos Nest

Ya know...this guy is so twisted I am starting to feel sorry for him...he seems to be a pathetic creature. I'd say....Dude, wouldn't it have been easier to just see a shrink long ago?

Now that I've read the W Hutches site, I wouldn't waste time talking to him -- he's in his own private Idaho -- our comments from normal reality won't make any sense to him --

at heart he blames himself for his sick mother's behavior (he can't accept that his own mom could be so evil -- that coupled with his mix-up that her molestation was "love" - so sad) and he's protecting himself from self-hatred, by drinking and by formulating crazy ideas that no one can challenge -- note that he thinks a child can fall in love with him - he's able to bellieve that it's the child's fault, that he was seduced...it's monstrous.

Telll us why we should believe you.

And yeah, he's in his own private world, all right.

blonde1 said:
Now that I've read the W Hutches site, I wouldn't waste time talking to him -- he's in his own private Idaho -- our comments from normal reality won't make any sense to him --

at heart he blames himself for his sick mother's behavior (he can't accept that his own mom could be so evil -- that coupled with his mix-up that her molestation was "love" - so sad) and he's protecting himself from self-hatred, by drinking and by formulating crazy ideas that no one can challenge -- note that he thinks a child can fall in love with him - he's able to bellieve that it's the child's fault, that he was seduced...it's monstrous.
Wow, I was feeling sorry for him BEFORE I read her profile & posted the above...................

Texana said:
Telll us why we should believe you.

And yeah, he's in his own private world, all right.
I edited my post some.
The psych stuff is from the Hutchens site and from hearing a guy with similar problems (mom exposing herself to him as a child) say that kids "ask for it" regarding molestation relationships.
But nobody needs to believe me -- I'm sure there's more to his story - it just sounded familiar.
And that's why I personally wouldn't want to talk to him.

id do very lil talking, i walk him to bubbas cell and tell bubba theres a pack of smokes up johns bung hole and they were all his!

I'd just like to say that if he ever touched my 7yr old daughter he WOULD be dead.

His rhetoric is familiar if you have ever read any of the other trolls expounding. Talking to him won't change him, just as most of us believe that you can't change a pedophile's behavior. They are like young teenagers... only their desires and angsts have any basis, and their perceptions have very little connection to reality.
The only thing I would say is to tell everything. That many people don't believe and if he did do this the only way he is going to get them to believe is to tell everything. And then to help investigators to verify everything he said.

I'd say nothing to him. He loves the attention, he's a sick SOB, and I'm not going to add to his pleasure in life in any way I can manage. He's loving the attention, justifies his own belief in his own importance in the world.

I do happen to think it's quite possible he did it, and want him convicted if so - but I've got no need to say a word to him. The judge can say the only words I want him to hear - "Death Row".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305
Back