Soundgarden singer Chris Cornell dead at 52 (wrongful death charges against Dr. Robert Koblin) 2017

Discussion in 'Celebrity and Entertainment News' started by wfgodot, May 18, 2017.

1. Curious Me

Curious Me Who When Where What Why & How

There was a prescription bottle for Prednisone found in the room. I'm interested in that. Was Chris not feeling well? I'm not sure it showed up in the tox report tho'. Not a peep about that drug from his wife, so I don't know.

Prednisone can make someone agitated and doctors always advise to not suddenly stop taking it, but to taper off in lower doses. I wonder why he was prescribed Prednisone. Anyways --

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/chris-cornell-autopsy-and-toxicology-report-released-w484309

Yes, there's a mixture of drugs here, but nothing hard-core that screams he was back into doing drugs and addicted. So far, only his wife has alluded to that, but I wish his band members would talk about what they think was going on with Chris.

JMO

2. Curious Me

Wow, read the comments under the article. Apparently, I'm not the only one that doesn't like the effects of Prednisone. That's a strong dose of Ativan too.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/07/11/chris-cornell-death-police-release-hotel-room-photos/?ref=yf
    Prednisone 20 mg. take twice a day for ten days/no refills.

Ativan 2 mg. take one every 12 hrs.

3. Tssiemer

Tssiemer Well-Known Member

Soooo is that blood in the bathroom doorway in the above posted link's photos of the scene?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. teeandcee

teeandcee Well-Known Member

Do you mean chest compressions with his face facing the tub? That makes sense.

5. Curious Me

6. bornofposeidon

bornofposeidon Member

Chris had access to a bottle of Ativan. The bottle is sitting right there on his desk. Why then did Martin Kristen enter Chris's room at 11:30 (?) to give him "2 Ativan pills"?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4523770/What-happened-inexplicable-Chris-Cornell-s-wife-breaks-silence-revewife-breaks-silence-xxxx-kills-self-says-d-taken-extra-ati-slurring.html

7. Crazyjster

Crazyjster Well-Known Member

Wow! What a terrible loss!

8. EuTuCroquet?

EuTuCroquet? “What's happening to my special purpose!?”

Yep. Exactly. Especially once they removed the band from his neck. (God, typing that is just ... ugh [emoji853])

[emoji202]MOO

9. EuTuCroquet?

EuTuCroquet? “What's happening to my special purpose!?”

One, I don't trust Daily Mail. It's sort of like the New York Post of across-the-pond tabloid fare.

That said, if it's true, it appears he was abusing the Ativan, and perhaps his "handlers" were enabling him, imo. [emoji19][emoji35]

[emoji202]MOO

10. bornofposeidon

bornofposeidon Member

My bad, sorry. I mistakenly thought it was common knowledge; the body guard entering Chris's hotel room at 11:30 for the distinct purpose of giving him 2 Ativan pills/his sleeping pills. I grabbed the first link that came up. The police report with the body guard saying this can be found here, just scroll down a bit to the PDF of the report.http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/detroit-city/2017/07/11/cornell-death-details/103609948/

11. Caffeine

Caffeine Sleep is overrated.

Yeah I don't know what to make of who had the Ativan. I could understand someone keeping track of it and giving it to him, given the nature of the drug, but still the bottle was close by...tough call.

I wouldn't really say he took anything out of the ordinary as far as prescriptions. The dose of Ativan is high, IMO, but the rest is pretty garden variety.

12. turtlex

turtlex New Member

13. Vedder

Vedder John 3:16

14. Caffeine

Caffeine Sleep is overrated.

15. Vedder

I've seen Linkin Park numerous times and saw him live with STP as well. I met him at a meet and greet, he was very gracious. He was a great performer. This is so sad.

16. Dylgem22

Dylgem22 Where is Heather Elvis? #Moonchild

I just read about Chester ... I wasn't a huge fan of Linkin Park but did appreciate their music .. Chris was tough since I crushed on him in high school .. as well as Scott Weiland and Kurt Cobain .. my generation of music is losing members well before their time :(

17. Xara

Xara Active Member

And now Chester.....on Chris's birthday. Can't be a coincidence.
    WTAF is going on? I am shocked. I knew he had problems, but man....
    He had 6 kids!

18. Xara

Xara Active Member

19. Vedder

Thank you Xara <3

20. Xara

Xara Active Member

I just thought of something. Chester was godfather to CC's son. :(