Source: Casey's Attorney Marketing Photos To Media

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were the media here's the pic that I would be paying big money for -- KC in her cell. I would go after the shot of her eating cheese snacks whilst sitting on the crapper. That's the real money shot. I hope the defense is listening.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Post of the day, Roze!

Funny how this bit of news came out just as news of the memorial came out.

:mad::mad::mad::mad:
I think the way they are probably getting around it is that the As sell the pics, then give the money to JB. I think as long as they are not charged with a crime related to Caylee, they can sell pretty much anything they want and do what they want with the money. Maybe that's what the "forever in our hearts" bracelets are for too. Because they couldn't be to raise funds to find Caylee anymore.

aS VULGAR AS THE A FAMILY PROVES TO BE..SELLING PHOTOS OF A DEAD cAYLEE WOULD BE JUST FINE WITH ALL OF THE A'S:mad::mad::mad:

this is just typical of what we've all come to know and expect from this revolting family and their vile defenders...:furious:

Diversion maybe?? Do we know if the date is still tentative?

I think it's been finalized.

Oh - I get it. A little slow tonight - sorry. I have a hard time grasping how twisted that crew really is.

This is for Caylee :blowkiss: I wish she had a better chance here on Earth.

IMO...this just seems like a diversion from all the other kaka going on with the defense....like "will the real TB please stand up"....a family in Ct, no a family in Tx is paying for the PR firm....Casey's legal bills are being paid by an "anonymous" benefactor as per JB at one time....TB works for JB, yet doesn't speak for him.....I could go on ad naseum. Me thinks they need to try to get ONE story and stick with it. The defense is tryin to blow smoke because EVERYONE is starting to look into the money trail.
I ABSOLUTELY agree with you.

Casey Anthony owns the image of her daughter.
If her parents took pics and then try to sell them,
well, they could actually be sued. Casey owns Caylee's
image. Period.

I'm far from an expert on this, but she doesn't own the image of her daughter. Whoever took the pictures owns them...unless that automatic copywrite was relinquished in some fashion (given away, sold, etc).

Edit: I'm a (very, lol) amateur photographer and I've looked into copywrite before.

Edit: Here are some links:
http://www.photolaw.net/faq.html
http://www.whatiscopyright.org/
http://www.copyright.gov/

Isn't is possible that she has a separate web account with pictures, including the deleted ones prior to arrest. She could have transferred the pictures to the account, not told CA or GA so they would have lost the ability to view pictures. All she needed to do was tell JB which site the pictures are at, given him the user name and password. That way she still had access to pictures and deny the CA & GA from ever seeing them again.

I'm so disgusted with the whole bottom feeding bunch, but hoping as long as they are shopping these pics, that they make a bundle and the judge orders it all to go to ZFG. That would be a hoot. :woohoo:

I'm far from an expert on this, but she doesn't own the image of her daughter. Whoever took the pictures owns them...unless that automatic copywrite was relinquished in some fashion (given away, sold, etc).

Edit: I'm a (very, lol) amateur photographer and I've looked into copywrite before.

Edit: Here are some links:
http://www.photolaw.net/faq.html
http://www.whatiscopyright.org/
http://www.copyright.gov/

I agree with this post, the photographer/filmographer owns all rights. Sometimes the subjects, if they have not signed a model's release form or something, can cause problems, but as a general rule of thumb, the photographer owns the photo. You do not 'own' the image of your children.

But didn't he just say he had no media deals whatsoever? Oh, wait...that was days ago...

Right, the stories change whichever way the wind blows. I so wish this would go to trial fast and get them all out of our faces yesterday. I'm even SO tired of NG thinking CA isn't out there collecting or orchestrating any of this. I can't stand to hear her stick up for her any longer. I feel like dropping her an email. :bang:

IMO, they will not sell well. All the photos of KC and Caylee are online, even if they haven't been used in publications. Unless they have breaking news pics or something shocking, its worthless. IMO, not even the tabloids will bite. They are smarter than that.

I agree with this post, the photographer/filmographer owns all rights. Sometimes the subjects, if they have not signed a model's release form or something, can cause problems, but as a general rule of thumb, the photographer owns the photo. You do not 'own' the image of your children.

So people can trash our children if they choose?

So people can trash our children if they choose?

Harassment is a crime.

However .. if you post pictures of your children online, and then you find some forum copy pasting random genitals on your children's faces or something sick like that, you can't really stop them. I've had to deal with a family that had this happen to them. If you put your pictures online, anything can happen. There is a little girl with some disorder and her parents made her a website with pictures, and she was totally trashed. There's nothing you can do, that's why I'm never putting pictures of my children in a public online place. Stick with email, or make a private website imo.

EDIT:
If a stranger takes a picture of your child, you also have limited rights. Think of all those celebrity baby pictures. The parents don't want the pictures out there, but they have no choice. Photographer retains the right EVEN if it's a minor.

Harassment is a crime.

However .. if you post pictures of your children online, and then you find some forum copy pasting random genitals on your children's faces or something sick like that, you can't really stop them. I've had to deal with a family that had this happen to them. If you put your pictures online, anything can happen. There is a little girl with some disorder and her parents made her a website with pictures, and she was totally trashed. There's nothing you can do, that's why I'm never putting pictures of my children in a public online place. Stick with email, or make a private website imo.

Good post Ego!

I never post any personal pic online. Sometimes email with family only ... never even know about friends - ya know!!

Sorry for the family you worked with.

The only ones I put online are sober and decent looking. (like on facebook) and not too many either.

Anyway .. back to the case :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member