South Hadley,MA Phoebe Prince 15 kills self over bullying #3

Discussion in 'Phoebe Prince' started by daisy7, Apr 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. howdydodat

howdydodat New Member

I found it. It was under User CP and Edit Ignore.

I threw you a thank you for trying. :dance:

Should also apologize that my post came off as slightly rude to the unidentified poster but on top of disagree with her, it seems like she claims to be an expert in the field. Just saw the list of the experts at the top of the page and she isn't on it so... that's part of the reason.

Thanks again!

2. Paladine

Paladine Active Member

Yes...it's a good thing you didn't identify :)...we are an inclusive board that has many different viewpoints...we may not agree, but we try to do so with respect.
    And thanks for the thanks!

3. OrdinaryLife

OrdinaryLife New Member

Sometimes, being Politically Correct isn't such a bad thing. Particularly when there are those around us (not naming any names :rolleyes:) that have much Canadian genes about them that they are proud of. Goes for the Irish, too. Just sharing my humble opinion...

BTW, your writing is so very familiar. Not sure why, but it is....

imvho

4. howdydodat

howdydodat New Member

Not sure where to post this and I apologize if it has already been posted.

Mom Says Phoebe Prince Case Saved Daughter's Life

Thought it was a nice story. Not that another girl is being bullied but that her parents were able to see the warning signs thanks to Phoebe Prince. It's also amazing that the girls parents don't care about losing their house and being broke if that's what it takes to protect their daughter. Definitely not fair but it makes me happy that there are parents out there like that.

5. Paladine

Paladine Active Member

You post it JUST like you did! :) Thanks! Links can also be posted on our media links thread...I've already posted this one, there...personally, I usually post links here and the media thread for those who want to just pop in and avoid the chatter to get news...

6. Paladine

Paladine Active Member

Great piece but there's an error in the "9"...I believe we have determined the 3 juveniles are included in the 6...

http://www.eldononline.org/views/standing-up-for-everyone-1.1375978

7. Paladine

Paladine Active Member

I'm reading about a university policy with envy...too bad kids seem to have to be over 18 to get harassment taken seriously...
    If only Phoebe had that kind of help...

http://www.pointparkglobe.com/featu...t-policies-within-education-systems-1.1376031

8. thebear14

thebear14 New Member

9. Dr. Phail

Dr. Phail New Member

OMG I ain't even watching that thing...

cuz I am scared to death they are trying to make that book report on Cutting a cry for help.....

please tell me they are not doing that....

my audio is down anyway, backup pooter....would be largely pointless to watch it anyway but I swear if they are implying that that book report was a distress call I am totally PISSED because they know nothing and....

oh god :(

10. Dr. Phail

Dr. Phail New Member

Right ON... :)

I'll take another INFINITY worth of THOSE STORIES...

thass where we need to go!!!

11. AndyRyan

AndyRyan New Member

Thats exactly what they are trying to do. APES! Have seen it popping up all over the net and not referencing the fact that it is a book report, so infuriating.

12. Paladine

Paladine Active Member

I haven't watched it, yet, either...that's exactly what they're doing. It's just too maddening, they are twisting her words, imo, to sensationalize the story. As a result, the bullies and their supporters are hopping on that bandwagon to say, "SEE?"

It's deceptive...it's inaccurate...it's unfounded...it's shameful...and I'm pissed.

IMO

13. Laurence

Laurence New Member

Just get ready for more. We're going to get this all summer long.

14. Paladine

Paladine Active Member

In My Dream...

Darby O'Brien would come out tomorrow with a statement from the Family, lawyer approved, of course. He would explain it was a book report , not a diary, and even give the quote from WWLP to show how the media has been twisting facts...and twisted Phoebe's words. He would be indignant...he would remind all how he asked early on for the Bullies not be tried in the public but to let the Justice system do it's job. He would then say he didn't THINK he would have to ask for the same courtesy be provided to victim...but it has become painfully obvious he must. He would then ask media to respect Phoebe's privacy, as he has asked for the bullies. He would turn on his heels and leave...the media would hang their heads in shame...

Ohhh...if only...:banghead:

15. Dr. Phail

Dr. Phail New Member

No.

If you needed proof that the media has gone beyond the brink....

there it is.

this is just sad. :(

That was in OCTOBER friggin EARLY I THINK what the ninth?????

the 15th????

Who is this???? ABC??? They have just set an new all-time low.

I SORTA like this though (NOT ALOT THO) because this was ANOTHER thing mentioned that the lawyers were gonna push...this theory that this report was a cry for help.....so there goes the air outta THAT BALOON MAYBE????

All I can say, that would keep ABC here from being absolute baboons here is if the Autopsy showed evidence of cutting....

they have to have that right????

How else could they put this out like this??????!!???

what cusswords can I call ABC here and not get another timeout???

16. Dr. Phail

Dr. Phail New Member

Darby has passed out from shock. I guarantee if ABC don't got some autopsy results to back this Darby is gonna SPAZZ!!!!

You know what????

On second thought....what if "we" (Team Pheebz) just let this dangle out there and crash and burn on its own???

Might that not lend us POWER down the road in the sense that we ain't gonna "play" the defense's game...let them set the "rules"???? and other future dumbass speculation they churn up would, as result of our restraint and unwillingness to respond to the STOOPID....

kinda also be viewed with an eye of SKEPTICISM????

MAN we gonna get our money's worth out of lawyer TODAY PALADINE!!! :)

Page that lawyer NOW!!!

We may have to sedate Darby....

quick.

17. Dr. Phail

Dr. Phail New Member

Any lack of political incorrectness in that post must be assigned to the Trailer Park Boys...

They corrupted me....

finished the job the Monty Python began...in my youth.

Seriously tho, I apologize for any offense....I was joking....I sincerely dig Canadians....so much so that I want to replace Mexico with CanadaSouth....have em on both sides.

and I was GLAD ya'll won that Hockey Gold. :)

Oh yeah...off topic.

18. Paladine

Paladine Active Member

That is one of the FUNNIEST posts I have ever seen here!! Wow...lol...you amuse me...I like your mind...:)

Maybe I'm just twisted, too...but not that I'm saying you are...;)

bolded by me...

19. Paladine

Paladine Active Member

Well, I don't want to bug our lawyer too much...lol...especially not twice in one day...lol...seems needy, ya know? ;) ...imo, we don't want to look like the NEEDY Phoebe Forum...:cool:

Others are free to contact whomever they wish, of course...

And yes, the less we talk about it, probably, the better, imo. We give it oxygen. But I do think it is important to bring truth to combat the spin. I try to do that by posting links to this forum around the net, as I know others do, as well...

20. Dr. Phail

Dr. Phail New Member

We don't?? Why not?? Blame it on me. I'm used to getting blamed for stuff usually deservedly so cuz I did it. :(

J/k of course....theres plenty of time to get the lawyer's input on whether "defense" wisdom lies in attacking Pheebz.

I wonder if this ISN'T from the defense?

This book report has been online forever...

Totally agree on both points.

Feel even more confused than I usually do though.....for agreeing with both points.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.