South Lake Tahoe market parking lot Jaycee Home?

Discussion in 'Jaycee Lee Dugard' started by ChaCha, Aug 31, 2009.

1. ChaCha

ChaCha New Member

Anyone have a google map of the location of the Southlake Tahoe Market Parking Lot and the location of Jaycee's home?

2. Loading...

3. LinasK

LinasK Verified insider- Mark Dribin case

I'm guessing the market was the Safeway on Lake Tahoe Blvd. I was there just a couple of weeks ago. Jaycee's home- don't have the street address, was a small town called Meyers. They are both off CA- Highway 50.

4. ChaCha

ChaCha New Member

5. LinasK

6. LinasK

7. JenB

JenB New Member

Maybe this was already answered elsewhere, but I believe I read that the GPS monitoring only began in 2006. He wasn't being monitored via GPS at the time of Jaycee's abduction -- that began sometime during her captivity.

8. ChaCha

ChaCha New Member

The new owners are David and Rebecca Watkins bought the home where Dugard lived

The bus picked her up at Nadowa and Washoan Blvd

Washoan Boulevard, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150

9. phylliyum

phylliyum New Member

GPS monitoring started in the mid 90s, but before that it was a simple phone call system of checking in every night.

Even when he had the GPS tracking, it was "casual" - he could come and go as he pleased, it would just keep a record of his movements. (which could really help figure out if he had any connections to any other abductions in the 2000's..)

10. ChaCha

ChaCha New Member

Jaycee Lee Dugard case: Neighbors took comfort in visits by parole officer
    http://www.rgj.com/article/20090829/NEWS/908290346/1321

snipped for length
    Suspicious activity was reported
    Damon Robinson lives next-door to the Garrido home on Walnut Avenue. A ladyfriend of his, he said, called the sheriff's office to report young girls living in the backyard and men being back there.
    In 2006, a deputy came and investigated. But nothing came of it.
    Robinson said he didn't push it because he didn't want to question how a deputy did his job. "I live here by myself. I might need to make a call for me. This is sheriff territory," he said.
    "I don't feel no guilt. I was on it," Robinson said. "Whoever the cop was, he didn't look at it thoughtfully. This was a case that cost innocent people."
    But Robinson said he made sure his own children were never left alone at home. "I did not trust this guy. The neighbors would tell me he was weird."